Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/11/2014 7:05:21 PM EDT
but still hasn't commented or acted on Sgt. Andrew Tahomooressi held in Mexico.  

Gay NBA player, rapper, college prof - beer summit, etc. he's on it.  BHO is full of fuck....
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:08:18 PM EDT
[#1]
FBHO
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:09:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Because he is a closet Muslim who hates the conservative version of America, the military and gun owners.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:10:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Goooooood Mooorninnnnng Musssslims!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:10:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Because he is a closet Muslim who hates the conservative version of America, the military and gun owners.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:12:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
FBHO
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:14:01 PM EDT
[#6]
FPNI
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:15:45 PM EDT
[#7]
That is because the pretender in chief, is more interested in Hollywood and other crap that has nothing to do with his post/job!
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:16:57 PM EDT
[#8]
The guy is an idiot...

You can't fix stupid
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:18:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Maybe if the guy in Mexico entertained me I would care.  Not even a Jumanji?  Come on man.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:19:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Williams WAS a dedicated libtard, so FBHO has to suck him off.  Personally, I'm happy he has decided to remove himself from the voting rolls.........not that it will stop him from voting.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:19:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Gay NBA player, rapper, college prof - beer summit, etc. he's on it.  BHO is full of fuck....
View Quote

That's because our President is more of a media celebrity than a political leader.  Or any sort of leader for that matter.

And like many delayed adolescents of his generation he's far more interested in being perceived as "cool" than a man of his years should be.

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:20:30 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Williams WAS a dedicated libtard, so FBHO has to suck him off.  Personally, I'm happy he has decided to remove himself from the voting rolls.........not that it will stop him from voting.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:20:58 PM EDT
[#13]
FBHO
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:22:01 PM EDT
[#14]
If Obama had a Mork from Ork.  Nanu Nanu
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:23:39 PM EDT
[#15]
FPNI !
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:25:05 PM EDT
[#16]
May fuck be upon him for commenting on this type shit and not saying a single word on behalf of Ms. Shaneen Allen.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:27:57 PM EDT
[#17]

And like many delayed adolescents of his generation he's (BHO) far more interested in being perceived as "cool" than a man of his years should be.
View Quote

Bullseye!
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:40:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right back at you.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:41:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Probably raised his approval rating
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:43:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Williams and his former wife, Marsha, founded the Windfall Foundation, a philanthropic organization to raise money for many charities. Williams devoted much of his energy to charity work, including the Comic Relief fundraising efforts (the program is hosted by himself, Billy Crystal, and Whoopi Goldberg).[22] In December 1999, he sang in French on the BBC-inspired music video of international celebrities doing a cover of The Rolling Stones' "It's Only Rock & Roll" for the charity Children's Promise.[83]

In response to the 2010 Canterbury earthquake, Williams donated all proceeds of his "Weapons of Self Destruction" Christchurch performance to helping rebuild the New Zealand city. Half the proceeds were donated to the Red Cross and half to the mayoral building fund.[84] Williams has performed with the USO for U.S. troops stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan.[85]

Williams also supported St. Jude Children's Research Hospital for several years.[86]

Yea...fuck this guy

Why couldn't god have taken Jim Carey instead?
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:51:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

President Obama's Marta Vineyard's vacation speech on ISIS was pretty short @ 1700 and he answered no press questions.

How much time did the President spend on R.W's death ?

Was it just a passing comment ?
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:55:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Williams and his former wife, Marsha, founded the Windfall Foundation, a philanthropic organization to raise money for many charities. Williams devoted much of his energy to charity work, including the Comic Relief fundraising efforts (the program is hosted by himself, Billy Crystal, and Whoopi Goldberg).[22] In December 1999, he sang in French on the BBC-inspired music video of international celebrities doing a cover of The Rolling Stones' "It's Only Rock & Roll" for the charity Children's Promise.[83]

In response to the 2010 Canterbury earthquake, Williams donated all proceeds of his "Weapons of Self Destruction" Christchurch performance to helping rebuild the New Zealand city. Half the proceeds were donated to the Red Cross and half to the mayoral building fund.[84] Williams has performed with the USO for U.S. troops stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan.[85]

Williams also supported St. Jude Children's Research Hospital for several years.[86]

Yea...fuck this guy

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea...fuck this guy

Yeah fuck common sense and people who help the troops and help others ... Wait... What?! Lol

This is the first post to make sense... Fucking arm chair commandos..
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:01:02 PM EDT
[#23]
One played an alien on t.v., the other....
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:25:49 PM EDT
[#24]
FBHO couldn't be bothered to make a statement when Chris Kyle was murdered, but a entertainer suicides and he's all gushy.  FBHO.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:28:28 PM EDT
[#25]
FBHO and RIP Mr. Williams
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:31:12 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm sad that Robin Williams died, but that is not the kind of thing I want to hear from the president on. God damn you narcissistic asshole, I'd tell you to do your job if I weren't so worried about you being effective at it.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:32:22 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

FBHO
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/12/2014 4:57:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

FIFY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FIFY

Beat me to it.
FBHO
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 5:03:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Good one!...........
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 5:03:14 AM EDT
[#30]
Did he blame GW?
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 5:04:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FBHO

This......Bottom Line!
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 5:06:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Only celebrities get mentioned...nothing about the 20-23 vets who kill themselves everyday
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 5:13:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
FBHO couldn't be bothered to make a statement when Chris Kyle was murdered, but a entertainer suicides and he's all gushy.  FBHO.
View Quote

He grieves the loss of a fellow drug abuser and campaign donor.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 5:19:58 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yea...fuck this guy

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea...fuck this guy

Link Posted: 8/12/2014 6:02:05 AM EDT
[#35]
While Robbin was a great comedian I don't think his contribution to America compares to a United States Marine.

The simple comparison is someone who kills themself vs. someone who offers to die for the country. Why that Marine is still held in Mexico should wake up the country to this administration, but it won't.

... And in the end FBHO. Also FEH for being such a racist piece of shit and a spineless AG.

If they wanted our Marine back, he would be back.

How many did Bibi trade to get back one of their warriors? And we shouldn't trade shit we should demand.

FBHO
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 6:08:55 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Bullseye!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

And like many delayed adolescents of his generation he's (BHO) far more interested in being perceived as "cool" than a man of his years should be.

Bullseye!

Exactly!!!  Everything about him screams "Look at Me"  He might as well have it tattooed on his forehead.....right under the "666" that im sure is there somewhere
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 6:09:34 AM EDT
[#37]
FBHO!

ZFG about his opinion on the death of Williams and most other things.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 6:11:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FBHO

FBHO
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 6:21:21 AM EDT
[#39]
That General is being buried today. I wonder if that will get any Zero comments.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 6:21:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
While Robbin was a great comedian I don't think his contribution to America compares to a United States Marine.

I can argue otherwise, but it boils down to personal opinion. It's not worth it.

The simple comparison is someone who kills themself vs. someone who offers to die for the country. Why that Marine is still held in Mexico should wake up the country to this administration, but it won't.

Being held because he commited a crime. The facts that have come out don't make the Marine look as squeaky clean as he did at first.

... And in the end FBHO. Also FEH for being such a racist piece of shit and a spineless AG.

I agree on FBHO and FEH.  Don't think either are actually racist though.

I feel the same about this particular Marine as I did about the civilians that crossed over into Iran and were captured.

How many did Bibi trade to get back one of their warriors? And we shouldn't trade shit we should demand.

Diplomacy...how does it work?

FBHO

Agreed
View Quote

- ETa: I left out some words...
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 6:23:11 AM EDT
[#41]

So when's he going to comment about Christy Mack getting the shit kicked out of her by her ex?  She could have been his daughter
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 6:25:32 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/12/2014 6:27:07 AM EDT
[#43]
FPNI

FBHO
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 6:31:02 AM EDT
[#44]
FBHO...he is more concerned with hollywood and vacation than anything else.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 6:32:14 AM EDT
[#45]
Thank God he's commented - I was white knuckled waiting to hear what FBHO has to say about it.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 6:37:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can argue otherwise, but it boils down to personal opinion. It's not worth it.

Being held because he commited a crime. The facts that have come out don't make the Marine look as squeaky clean as he did at first.

I agree on FBHO and FEH.  Don't think either are actually racist though.

I feel the same about this particular Marine as I did about the civilians that crossed over into Iran and were captured.

Diplomacy...how does it work?

FBHO

Agreed

If you don't think Holder is a racist then you must not think the Grand Wizard of the KKK is racist.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 7:50:36 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

If you don't think Holder is a racist then you must not think the Grand Wizard of the KKK is racist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
SNIP

I've experienced explicit and implicit racism. Believe me when I say I know when and how to identify it.

If you can change my mind on Eric Holder though, I'd me more than willing to throw on the Uncle T. hat and call him out.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 7:53:42 AM EDT
[#48]
the fucker is like Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton he craves attention.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 8:07:05 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

he loves sucking hollywood / liberal cock

kinda like the time he bought beers only for people who were going to vote for him - he only has time for people who will pay him with prestige, money, or political power.  Everyone else he doesn't give a fuck about
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 8:11:49 AM EDT
[#50]
I honestly wonder how I could dislike that motherfucker any more than I do, and he somehow comes out with crap that helps the process along.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top