Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 8/9/2014 11:03:40 PM EDT
I was in the garage cleaning my Ruger 10/22 pistol and Huntertown arms Kestrel, when I noticed the red and blue lights reflecting off the opening of my 3' open garage door. Dropped what I was doing, turned off the light and moved towards the door to hear the conversation; "Mr ---insert Latino name--- do you have any warrants?"
Officer went back to his car and one guy stepped out to smoke a cigg, talking to the two other occupants through the passenger window. After about 10min the cop car took off and left the pulled over car sitting there.
They sat there a sec and dude who was outside the car said "hey man just park and lets walk around."  I immediately threw the garage door up, stepped out into my lawn, dramatically dropped the bolt on my AR so they could hear it and slowly walked into view with my AR slung across my front (no hands on the rifle). The car started to take off w/o the "lets walk around this neighborhood" dude with the chic yelling "HE'S GOT A GUN!" He puts his hands up and says "hey man, I just got pulled over thats all." I said "No problem, I've been pulled over before too bro, but please keep moving. Thanks a bunch [said sarcastically]."

I bladed at 45 degrees but they didn't see it, plus I gave him the wolf stare but I think it was wasted. Should I post an appology on craigslist?
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:05:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I was in the garage cleaning my Ruger 10/22 pistol and Huntertown arms Kestrel, when I noticed the red and blue lights reflecting off the opening of my 3' open garage door. Dropped what I was doing, turned off the light and moved towards the door to hear the conversation; "Mr ---insert Latino name--- do you have any warrants?"
Officer went back to his car and one guy stepped out to smoke a cigg, talking to the two other occupants through the passenger window. After about 10min the cop car took off and left the pulled over car sitting there.
They sat there a sec and dude who was outside the car said "hey man just park and lets walk around."  I immediately threw the garage door up, stepped out into my lawn, dramatically dropped the bolt on my AR so they could hear it and slowly walked into view with my AR slung across my front (no hands on the rifle). The car started to take off w/o the "lets walk around this neighborhood" dude with the chic yelling "HE'S GOT A GUN!" He puts his hands up and says "hey man, I just got pulled over thats all." I said "No problem, I've been pulled over before too bro, but please keep moving. Thanks a bunch [said sarcastically]."

I bladed at 45 degrees but they didn't see it, plus I gave him the wolf stare but I think it was wasted. Should I post an appology on craigslist?
View Quote

You should take your meds.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:05:53 PM EDT
[#2]
You should post an apology to us
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:06:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

That was you?
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:06:35 PM EDT
[#4]
NO! Carry on.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:06:36 PM EDT
[#5]
ummmmmm
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:07:08 PM EDT
[#6]
no MS Paint no care
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:07:55 PM EDT
[#7]
There's no way I'm reading that mess.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:09:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There's no way I'm reading that mess.
View Quote

I did, you made a wise choice.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:12:22 PM EDT
[#9]
So you brandished a weapon at people for being on a public roadway?
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:14:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nope. Just walked out to my driveway open carrying. No laws broken.....just loads of ARFcom butthurt.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:15:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:16:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Maybe driving with suspended?? ;)  Time to walk!
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:16:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Needed more "supprise cockfags!"
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:16:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Executive summary (i think): OP likes to scare hispanics off his block by brandishing firearms.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:17:05 PM EDT
[#15]
posted on the wrong site....folks here are afraid of their guns...they never leave the safe.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:17:15 PM EDT
[#16]
ITT: we find out who's BTDT and who's a sensitive type.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:17:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:20:30 PM EDT
[#18]
At what point did the furious masturbating start,?
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:21:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Dude. We just wanted to walk around a bit. All that adrenaline, you know? Plus, we wanted to make sure all the neighborhood dogs were still OK. No need for some kid ro come out in the morning and find Fluffy lying on the lawn leaking, man. Who knows what the cop was out doing before he pulled us over, right?

Well, anyway. I only shouted "HE'S GOT AGUN" just to help your self-esteem. We had guns, too, but didn't feel the need to act all Billy Bad-Ass.

Have a good night.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:23:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not till you mentioned it. Post pics/gifs!!!
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:23:36 PM EDT
[#21]
What the fuck is up with the threads here tonight? Special kind of derpage going on in here.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:24:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

And posted a confession of it on a publicly accessible, searchable website.

I think he's going for high score or something.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:25:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:26:00 PM EDT
[#24]
No cape?

You fucked up.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:26:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:29:04 PM EDT
[#26]
You must have a HUGE dick!!!
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:31:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope. Just walked out to my driveway open carrying. No laws broken.....just loads of ARFcom butthurt.

Missed that part, huh, sasquatch? Why you hate _________ ?
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:31:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Picture the guy in Boardwalk Empire getting choked by the whore and jerking it like a mad weasel. I'm already spent.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:49:31 PM EDT
[#29]
OP is going to get himself hurt someday. My dad used to tell me " don't piss with someone you don't know and don't have to piss with".

Would have been sad if they were hard core gang bangers and started shooting at OP or if they decide to come back and fix the dude that dissed them.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:49:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:57:27 PM EDT
[#31]
You didn't spray'em so why would you apologize, if you did smoke them  there'd be no one to apologize to. So you never  apologize
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:00:45 AM EDT
[#32]

You should take your meds.
View Quote

This.

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:00:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Stay classy.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:01:13 AM EDT
[#34]
In Oregon we call that menacing..  You should try and make better choices
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:02:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Stupid to threaten them. Just plain stupid.

And fuck your "hands off the rifle" bullshit. You know what you were doing and so do they. Could've walked out with it on your back, out of view and asked them to move along.

Now they know you have a cool gun and you're a dick (in their minds). You've sparked up an unnecessary beef and now get to worry about people you don't know that have your address.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:02:56 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:09:55 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

And fuck your "hands off the rifle" bullshit. You know what you were doing and so do they. Could've walked out with it on your back, out of view and asked them to move along.

Now they know you have a cool gun and you're a dick (in their minds). You've sparked up an unnecessary beef and now get to worry about people you don't know that have your address.
View Quote

Will. You. Save. Me?! PLEASE?!

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:17:02 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:17:58 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

https://bigpinekey.com/wp-content/uploads/an-hero1.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

https://bigpinekey.com/wp-content/uploads/an-hero1.gif

Gif didn't work, drama queen.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:26:09 AM EDT
[#40]
So now he knows which house to go to when he wants an AR?

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:26:25 AM EDT
[#41]
IN.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:46:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
  Gif didn't work drama queen.
View Quote

Yes it did.

ETA: Day 1 then?

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 1:29:29 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Yes it did.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Gif didn't work drama queen.

Yes it did.

Day 1 what?

It's your problem.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 2:02:02 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 2:13:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah.

Right up until the three of them call the cops with a different story.

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 2:26:50 AM EDT
[#46]
and they know your house and that you have guns..and I assume you're going to work Monday..
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 2:39:59 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

That was you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That was you?

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 2:52:00 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
and they know your house and that you have guns..and I assume you're going to work Monday..
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 2:54:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Prozac is a drug that might help you with your paranoia.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 2:58:11 AM EDT
[#50]
Tell us more, did you masterbate afterwards?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top