Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:01:52 AM EDT
[#1]
This thread would better serve you on missed connections.

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:02:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You must have a HUGE dick!!!
View Quote

You were naked ?
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:06:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Cop give's them a free pass on a suspended license or no proof of insurance, and while waiting for a tow truck to come get the car like the cop told them OP terrorizes them with a assault weapon

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:08:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
dramatically dropped the bolt on my AR so they could hear it
View Quote

Where did you get your dramatic bolt release lever? Noveske make those?
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:09:08 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Cop give's them a free pass on a suspended license or no proof of insurance, and while waiting for a tow truck to come get the car like the cop told them OP terrorizes them with a assault weapon

View Quote
So what you're saying, is despite all odds, justice was served?

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:09:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Overreact much? And myob
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:10:08 AM EDT
[#7]
For the gratuitous Gyp Rosetti reference earlier...

Lulz.

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:12:10 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Overreact much? And myob
View Quote
I see you're in Florida, did you have the same opinion towards Zimmerman patrolling his neighborhood?

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:13:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
In Oregon we call that menacing..  You should try and make better choices
View Quote

How is that menacing?
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:14:02 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
How is that menacing?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

In Oregon we call that menacing..  You should try and make better choices

How is that menacing?
If it works as intended.

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:15:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes
Well done to my way of thinking
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:17:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Hooray brandishing.  Probably an empty rifle also.  
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:22:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Can't believe no one has said it yet, but this thread is not going the way the OP intended.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:32:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Can't believe no one has said it yet, but this thread is not going the way the OP intended.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Well, when you start off making questionable claims..

I was in the garage cleaning my Ruger 10/22 pistol..

There is only one way it will go.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:41:10 AM EDT
[#15]
I would bet shit to donuts that the AR was unloaded, and had the "gang bangers" been up for keeping it real the OP would have been killed holding his freshly cleaned unloaded AR.

Also in before they return during working hours.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:42:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I was in the garage cleaning my Ruger 10/22 pistol and Huntertown arms Kestrel, when I noticed the red and blue lights reflecting off the opening of my 3' open garage door. Dropped what I was doing, turned off the light and moved towards the door to hear the conversation; "Mr ---insert Latino name--- do you have any warrants?"
Officer went back to his car and one guy stepped out to smoke a cigg, talking to the two other occupants through the passenger window. After about 10min the cop car took off and left the pulled over car sitting there.
They sat there a sec and dude who was outside the car said "hey man just park and lets walk around."  I immediately threw the garage door up, stepped out into my lawn, dramatically dropped the bolt on my AR so they could hear it and slowly walked into view with my AR slung across my front (no hands on the rifle). The car started to take off w/o the "lets walk around this neighborhood" dude with the chic yelling "HE'S GOT A GUN!" He puts his hands up and says "hey man, I just got pulled over thats all." I said "No problem, I've been pulled over before too bro, but please keep moving. Thanks a bunch [said sarcastically]."

I bladed at 45 degrees but they didn't see it, plus I gave him the wolf stare but I think it was wasted. Should I post an appology on craigslist?
View Quote

Wow you are a real Billy Badass ..... aren't you.

Moved from the basement to the garage ..... a promotion?  

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:44:56 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well if he said that he was cleaning his Charger we'd be arguing Pontiac Vs Mopar

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:45:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Hooray brandishing.  Probably an empty rifle also.  
View Quote

Well he did say he " dramatically dropped the bolt ", probably had the bolt in his hand ( not in his rifle ) and dropped it on the pavement when he saw the big bad latinos !!!!  
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:45:21 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I would bet shit to donuts that the AR was unloaded, and had the "gang bangers" been up for keeping it real the OP would have been killed holding his freshly cleaned unloaded AR.

View Quote
one could have easily made the bet that if it had been someone like you in the garage the "gang bangers" could have just walked in and raped you to death before burning the house down.

both assumptions would be equally valid as being plausible.

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:46:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not to mention his Ruger 10/22 pistol !!!!        
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:46:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
one could have easily made the bet that if it had been someone like you in the garage the "gang bangers" could have just walked in and raped you to death before burning the house down.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:49:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:49:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Poor opsec and OC fail.   Now you have potential burglars that know where you live and they know you have guns.  Would have been better to have just watched them and called the police again when they started casing houses.  If you had a dog, let it out to bark at them.  Thieves do not like dogs.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:51:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Well if he said that he was cleaning his Charger we'd be arguing Pontiac Vs Mopar

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcXTM0eCYgUVaogEPb-6WTm2el1mXasfk9TdnOdMyHFfPS8ift

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcXTM0eCYgUVaogEPb-6WTm2el1mXasfk9TdnOdMyHFfPS8ift

Mopar, unless your a heathen.

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:52:03 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Slopar.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:53:26 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Slopar.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

snip

Slopar.
Slopar?  Compared to what?  What do you have that's fast?

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:53:46 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Originally Posted By ricomock

What if I'm just poor? You can get a complete SBC car for about the same price as tail lights for a Cuda

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:55:07 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
You should post an apology to us
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:56:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
snip

Slopar.

Nothing anymore.  Spanked my fair share in my 70 4-4-2.  Getting old sucks.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 4:04:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would assume that most folks clean unloaded firearms. I guess that judging from this awesome response I could be wrong. Not to mention that these particular gang bangers were such a threat that the popo drove off leaving the good citizens of whiteyville to defend themselves from the these lawless Hispanics.  

Not to mention the obvious looking for trouble by confronting someone on a pubic roadway with an AR. If these guys were on the street or sidewalk and the OP pulled this shit why are they not justified to defend them selves from an obviously unbalanced guy with a gun. Stand yo ground Holmes.

Also why all the homo rapey posts? You guys sure do love the ghey rape fantasies. In your fantasies are you the pitcher or the catcher ?

Also the reality is nothing happened unless you count the OP and his attempt to remake a scene from Death Wish IV as something.

Grow the fuck up.

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 4:10:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

What if I'm just poor? You can get a complete SBC car for about the same price as tail lights for a Cuda

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Originally Posted By ricomock

linky
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 4:16:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I did, you made a wise choice.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's no way I'm reading that mess.

I did, you made a wise choice.  

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 4:24:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Did they try to tell you about the merits of a tracfone?
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 4:41:55 AM EDT
[#34]
OP, is you retarded?
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 4:53:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Brandishing is defined as: "1. To wave or flourish menacingly, as a weapon. 2. To display ostentatiously. –n. A menacing or defiant wave or flourish." This definition comports with the meaning ascribed to this term by courts of other jurisdictions. For example, in United States v Moerman, 233 F3d 379, 380 (CA 6, 2000), the court recognized that in federal sentencing guidelines, "brandishing" a weapon is defined to mean "that the weapon was pointed or waved about, or displayed in a threatening manner."

So was OP really brandishing?  Not so sure by the above paragraph...just playing devils advocate...don't jump all over me like your jumping on the OP
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 5:12:44 AM EDT
[#36]
It was all a dream.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 6:18:28 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That was you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was in the garage cleaning my Ruger 10/22 pistol and Huntertown arms Kestrel, when I noticed the red and blue lights reflecting off the opening of my 3' open garage door. Dropped what I was doing, turned off the light and moved towards the door to hear the conversation; "Mr ---insert Latino name--- do you have any warrants?"
Officer went back to his car and one guy stepped out to smoke a cigg, talking to the two other occupants through the passenger window. After about 10min the cop car took off and left the pulled over car sitting there.
They sat there a sec and dude who was outside the car said "hey man just park and lets walk around."  I immediately threw the garage door up, stepped out into my lawn, dramatically dropped the bolt on my AR so they could hear it and slowly walked into view with my AR slung across my front (no hands on the rifle). The car started to take off w/o the "lets walk around this neighborhood" dude with the chic yelling "HE'S GOT A GUN!" He puts his hands up and says "hey man, I just got pulled over thats all." I said "No problem, I've been pulled over before too bro, but please keep moving. Thanks a bunch [said sarcastically]."

I bladed at 45 degrees but they didn't see it, plus I gave him the wolf stare but I think it was wasted. Should I post an appology on craigslist?

That was you?

Wuld make a great parody thread, wouldn't it?
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 6:45:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Sounds like there were 4 dumbasses in front of your house.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 6:52:28 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Back in the day we used to say:

1.  Join date:  check.
2.  Post count:  check.

Doesn't work with this one.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 6:56:57 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You should take your meds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should take your meds.

Or you need to consider one of two things:

1) start cutting the pills in half

or

2) double the dosage
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 6:58:36 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
So now he knows which house to go to when he wants an AR?

View Quote

And a very good reason to go get it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 7:01:25 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Tell us more, did you masterbate afterwards?
View Quote

Grammar Nazi fixed spelling for you....masturbait  
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 7:01:44 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
NO! OPEN Carry on.
View Quote

FIFY.

TC
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 7:17:05 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Poor opsec and OC fail.   Now you have potential burglars that know where you live and they know you have guns.  Would have been better to have just watched them and called the police again when they started casing houses.  If you had a dog, let it out to bark at them.  Thieves do not like dogs.
View Quote

And the cop was already gone so your dog would be safe.

Yes, it's a joke.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 7:26:52 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
and they know your house and that you have guns..and I assume you're going to work Monday..
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 7:27:18 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Nope. Just walked out to my driveway open carrying. No laws broken.....just loads of ARFcom butthurt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So you brandished a weapon at people for being on a public roadway?

Nope. Just walked out to my driveway open carrying. No laws broken.....just loads of ARFcom butthurt.

Hes in TEXAS, he cant do that, over look him.  

Good job OP.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 7:38:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Classic GD. Posters upping the derp level of OP. Now the OP is gonna have his AR's and kidneys stolen.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 7:41:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
You should post an apology to us
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 7:42:15 AM EDT
[#49]

A song for you OP.

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 7:46:05 AM EDT
[#50]
Well you are the Roque - Sasguatch.

Gotta keep up the street cred.

gd
edit.
What the fuck was I thinking here.          Must remember to take my Meds

gd
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top