Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2003 4:38:37 PM EDT
So I have some women issues lately(see my posts from last week).  I have the hottie at work eyeballin' me everyday now, I have a chic from wayback in the day sniffin' around(hot also), and tonight my wife's best friend, who is smokin' hot, comes to pick up wife to go out.  Well this chic was flirtin' and eyebalin' me at my wedding and is very friendly.  She used to work for me as a barmaid when I was a bar manager.  So she comes tonight to get my wife and wife goes down to mailbox and chicky pulls up honking the horn.  So I figure I'll wait.  Then rings buzzer so I answer door in tshirt and boxers.  Yeah I know.  So she's all smiles and I'm like "she went to mailbox".  Chicky leans in and man I could have sworn she was looking for me to plant one on her.  She goes on all smiley etc. making small talk.  I actually make excuses for us not to hang out as couples(chicky married) because it gets a bit obvious.  My sister noticed at my reception.  Must have been chicky with her hand on my ass for some pictures!

Why is it that women seem to pursue men more if they are taken?  More importantly I wanted to bang this chic when I was single and she barely acknowledged me as existing.  I was just her boss!
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:40:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Your being set up watch it. Mr Bobbitt
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:44:27 PM EDT
[#2]
My thoughts exactly.  Have fun with it, though!  Push it!  Expose it!
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:47:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought the same thing but I have heard from friends of friends that chicky likes to swing!

I'm telling you this.  She is fucking hot as hell!  I am a weak man.  Excuse me while I slit my wrists!
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:51:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Being married, she may view you as a challenge.

Be very careful.

MM419
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:54:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Yea......go with it! Ya only live once and besides,isn't it fun to flirt with the little cuties?[naughty]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:55:41 PM EDT
[#6]
No doubt about it, you're being set up. Be careful.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 4:58:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Umm,

I like to think with my dick as much as the next guy, but when she is around and Mr. Happy is saluting, think about this:

-Divorce
-Thousands dollars of lawyer fees
-Wife taking all your stuff
-Maybe pay alimony
-Maybe pay child support
-Loss of the trust of someone you love

Choice is yours.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 5:01:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Nitro,

flirting is great and when used in moderation completely harmless but I have a problem where I'm almost like an alcoholic.  Once I start with it I have to go until ...well you get the picture.  It's something I learned? from working in bars and niteclubs for most of my working life.  I found there is a certain art to picking up girls.  Not trying to brag I just happen to have been blessed with being good at it to the point where I do it almost subliminally.  I catch myself all the time.  

Believe me this chic is very tempting.  She's into other chics, no wifey isn't:(  She's built, blonde, nice face.  She would be a wild ride for sure.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 5:03:03 PM EDT
[#9]
For those of you saying he is being set up.  Do you mean he's being set up by wifey to see if he'll take the bait and cheat?  [naive][b]diverdown[/b][/naive]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 5:03:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Survey says...

Set up

She's trying to steal your mojo baby

Yea !

Link Posted: 1/10/2003 5:06:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Yes, they DO pursue if you are taken.  It's a girl thing.  If you give in, she would most likely screw you down to parade rest and blow you back up like a big balloon...possibly the best time you ever had...just to show you she can do you better than your missus.

THEN...she won't keep silent about it.  Sooner or later, she'll tell one of her GFs and then it will be like the cute little blond in Ben Stein's class in Ferris Beuller's Day Off:  "Well, my sister's boyfriend's cousin's brother's girlfriend's said that..."  One day...your bride will find out and for the details of what happens next...just ask one of the many dudes here how life has been AFTER the violent, vicious breakup with the PBFH.  You want to see an angry womanz?  Screw her GF.  Oh, and don't forget Chicky's husband.  All SORTS of consequences there, none I can think of that are good.

My advice...don't shit the nest.

On the other hand...if you submit pictures, maybe I'd have to change my mind [;D]

On the other hand...maybe Chicky and your missus are in cahoots! [shock]  THAT would be bad!
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 5:10:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 5:14:12 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm pretty savy about set ups.  Been there done that.  She's definitly looking for some work.   I would post some pics but I was trying to scan some WWII pics to post here the other day and I plugged the wrong power adapter into my scanner and I burnt it up.  Smoke coming out and everything.  So I have to get another.

I got this other chic that I used to date before I was married that wants some fun.  She's great!  Just wants sex no strings attached, keeps mouth shut, always been this way.  She's type the world needs more of.  Anyway she is a party in a pair of panties and she sends email straight out wanting to go at it like wild animals.  

You know I'm the victum.  I am a slave to the male psyche..  
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 5:20:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Man,

You're just lookin' for the go sign.

Seems like you've made up your mind. I hope I don't see you bitching here next year how your soon to be ex is taking you to the cleaners. You certainly won't get any sympathy from me.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 5:27:00 PM EDT
[#15]
You would probably be very upset if your wife cheated on you, wouldn't you.  You shouldn't even be considering it.  It's called [red]character[/red].
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 5:27:24 PM EDT
[#16]
trust me i'm not lookin' for a green light.  I got them blaring at me from every hot ass that walks by!  I'm just trying medicate with a dose of ARFDC!

I had my fair share in my day.  Remember I worked in a couple of happening places for years. I've seen stuff and done things that would... well let's just say I am surprised I NEVER contracted an STD!  I wish I could have stayed 25 for ever.  Where's Lestat when you need him!
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 5:32:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
You would probably be very upset if your wife cheated on you, wouldn't you.  You shouldn't even be considering it.  It's called [red]character[/red].
View Quote

exactly.

appreciate the wife you have
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 5:38:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Take the HORN she's giving you and put it to GOOD USE....
ON YOUR WIFE.

[;d]

Be safe. When you can't be safe, be sanitary.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 5:48:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 5:52:22 PM EDT
[#20]
I agree with LarryG. I'm not advocating adultery or anything here...just harmless flirting.EVERYBODY does it,married or not.Hell,you outta see these married chickies at work,the way they dress,DAMN...aren't you gonna catch a cold dressed like that honey?But I totally understand where your comming from about taking it too far.It's easy to.Womenz are hornier than guys(no,really,don't laugh)Especially in their mid thirties.That's their "sexual peak".Must be difficult Valkyrie...knowing you could bang these hot little sweeties in the closet but at the same time,your a married man.Boy,life is hard,huh? no pun intended[:D]
Link Posted: 1/11/2003 12:17:46 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Take the HORN she's giving you and put it to GOOD USE....
ON YOUR WIFE.

[;d]

Be safe. When you can't be safe, be sanitary.
View Quote

It sounds like Romeo here already has a horn, that it belongs to him, and he likes to blow it as hard as he can.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top