BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2014 11:35:54 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:36:26 AM EDT
[#1]
They're fired...
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:40:12 AM EDT
[#2]
It always felt weird getting deployed, and flying in a commercial airliner with a weapon.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:44:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Fly friendly sky...
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:46:07 AM EDT
[#4]
barrel shroud and thing that goes up!!!
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:46:13 AM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It always felt weird getting deployed, and flying in a commercial airliner with a weapon.
View Quote
This

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:48:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Why does everyone always want to put their finger on the bang button?
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:48:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Still funnier coming back and putting you weapons through the X-ray in Kuwait and then boarding the plane home
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:01:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It feels weird on my end as well, being a civilian mechanic who rides along on flights like these. Not in a bad way though....On the first military charter that I rode on, the soldier sitting next to me got up to use the bathroom, leaving his M16 on the seat next to me. A strange experience, to be sure.

Quoted:
Why does everyone always want to put their finger on the bang button?

2 out of 3 is better than I would have expected, and the one on the right looks like her finger is on the trigger guard, not the trigger itself.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:04:38 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

They're fired...
View Quote
Not a good idea.

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:06:18 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't see any fingers on bang buttons.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:07:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

I thought it was funny when they brief us before boarding that shotguns with a barrel length under 18.5" and rifles with a barrel length under 16" were not allowed... Haha
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top