Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 6/12/2014 8:14:21 PM EDT
reminds me of Harley Davidson (I have both). I see tons of statement here how their BCG are superior to others, but what the hell is this based on? I have not seen even the Bushmasters fail. Is it hype?

What makes this outfit the Holy Grail? I have heard "they make their own product, or they have close quality control or etc. etc. etc. how the hell do you know and why do they hide where they get their stuff? I do not doubt their quality but that is because I read about them here and it cannot all be hype, heck , I bought one. I guess the more posts the more posts. It is almost like political correctness in a way. If someone here says BCM is shit, they would be banned. Someone can say Bushmaster is shit and applauded. Am I wrong?
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 5:54:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Generally, price differences in AR components can be explained by differences in materials used and testing of parts. Economies of scale always play a role, too.

Other than that, do a google search, this topic has been beaten to death.
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 5:57:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes you are wrong. BCM  and Spike both  offered affordable quality uppers when there were few choices in the market. BCM deserves the reputation they have earned  for putting out a high quality product at a affordable price.

I'm not even sure what marketing you are referring too? Do you mean their website?
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 6:03:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Once you get past your basic materials checklist, reputation and consistency mean everything (at least to me) in the AR world.  BCM has put out a consistent quality product and that is how the reputation has developed and this is why so many people will pay a little extra to get them.  You can pay a little extra on something you know will work, or you can gamble your money and sanity on something that MAY work.  Typically, spending a little extra money on a known quality will cost you less in the long run.

ETA:  Standing by for the "my ________ is as good as" crowd
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 6:04:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm a fan of CMT (Continetal Machine and Tool) BCGs. With the prices BCM has been selling their BCGs lately, I personally would rather spend the CMT price.

I'm not sure who makes BCM's BCGs, but CMT makes BCGs and other parts for many other manufacturers and I'd rather not have logo branding on all my parts.
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 6:08:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm a fan of CMT (Continetal Machine and Tool) BCGs. With the prices BCM has been selling their BCGs lately, I personally would rather spend the CMT price.

I'm not sure who makes BCM's BCGs, but CMT makes BCGs and other parts for many other manufacturers and I'd rather not have logo branding on all my parts.
View Quote

Not a fan of the branding (BCM, DD, ect) on parts either.  CMT makes good stuff too... definitely a fan.  I still think that BCM BCGs are a good option
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 6:09:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Possibly FN. $170 is about th going rate for a quality BCG.

I would use a CMT BCG .
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 6:09:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Most of it is hype, fanboys, and people regurgitating what other fanboys have stated.
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 6:12:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I would use a CMT BCG .
View Quote

When I bought mine in 2011, they were around the same price as CMT BCGs.

Link Posted: 6/12/2014 6:13:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.

BCM doesn't make their own BCG's, you're just paying for the (gaudy) branding.

BCM built up a reputation by being one of the first mainstream companies to advertize that they offered BCG's to true mil spec.  IE, C-158 bolts, HPT and MPI testing for every bolt, full auto carriers, proper staking on the gas keys, etc at a time when not many of the mainstream commercial AR companies were offering such.  

This was back in the day (mid 00's) when Armalite, Bushmaster, DPMS, etc were the main players in town for AR15s.  That's not to say that a bolt from say Bushmaster or DPMS at the time would fail, but, since they were batch tested with less stringent standards and QC, you were more likely to have a lemon squeeze through the cracks.  It was also common for the big companies to lightly stake their carriers back then, and you could develop issues over time from that.

Nowdays, a $99 PSA premium BCG is just as good as a BCM.  The main things that separates the BCG's apart from each other today is the QC of the finished products and the logo / finish.
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 6:17:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I would use a CMT BCG .
View Quote

View Quote

Yeah, something went goofy with the price of BCG's post-2012. Some of them never settled down to the prices they were before the panic, BCM among them. I'm not doubting the quality of their stuff, of course they make some of the best standard grade rifles and parts out there (if not THE best), but BCG's that were once $125 now $50-60 more for no apparent reason? I don't get it... I'll stick with the Rainier BCG with a lifetime replacement warranty for $120
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 6:20:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I would use a CMT BCG .
View Quote

View Quote

Yep I think they raised their prices during the last panic buy when guys were buying them and reselling for a large profit. They have been slowly coming down in price since then.
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 6:30:43 AM EDT
[#12]
I dont think BCM or DD being hyped means Bushmaster, or similar is S**T. Bushmaster is still good, almost all ar15 manufacturers today can be considered "good" or even great and typically try to meet mil spec standards. Its just that BCM and DD are just one step better, maybe its the extra QA/QC and attention to detail, the small production batches, the logo, the branding, the advertising, the warranties at the end of the day all those little things add up and make a higher quality product.

BCM & DD also sell to an audience that that Bushmaster and other dont sell too, the competition shooters, the class 3 guys, etc... Bushmaster, RRA and similar companies dont make anything other than a ar15 bolt carrier, if you want a m16 BCG you have to go with BCM, people who buy these kinds of products get out and shoot more, talk more, post on forums more and the BCM name spreads like wild fire, while the people who buy Bushmaster, do so because of the budget price, they rarely shoot, stick the gun in a closet and dont spend time on forums talk about and spreading the name of bushmaster.

Is bushmaster bad? No.

Is BCM or DD better? yes, but not by much.

So if you have the money and want the absolute BEST then you buy BCM or DD.
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 6:42:13 AM EDT
[#13]
BCM offers uppers that 5 years ago would have been out of reach for most mortals.  The quality is consistent, the CS is consistent (and good), and the fact that they are endorsed by people who actually use ARs (and use them hard) is usually a good sign.  Whereas once upon a time Bushmaster, DPMS, etc. had ARs for $800, today a much better quality AR can be had at or near the same price.  So I don't think it is hype or PR.  Recall, too, that before BCM got into fancy websites most of their advertising was word of mouth.

I do agree with the hyypocrisy of 'group think.'  If some has a Bushy, or any other brand, and it is serving them well, then who cares?  Not every AR owner is going to go to a few classes and shoot thousands of rounds a year.
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 6:42:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

So if you have the money and want the absolute BEST then you buy BCM or DD.
View Quote

I agree BCM makes good stuff, but what makes a BCM BCG any better than others?

We don't know who makes BCMs stuff, and we probably never will.

I will say that BCM, CMT, DD, LMT, Rainier, Spikes all have great BCGs. But I do like to spend less for a great products that are essentially on par with each other in quality.

FWIW, I have a CMT, DD, and a BCM bolt carrier. All have been great. I did however, black out the "BCM" logo on my carrier with a PermaBlue pen
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 6:45:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Lots of misconceptions and bad info in this thread already, but I'm too lazy to correct you guys.

Just means more BCM BCGs left for me.
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 6:53:55 AM EDT
[#16]

We don't know who makes BCMs stuff, and we probably never will. For all we know, CMT could be the manufacturer for BCM.
View Quote

Have you called to ask?
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 7:00:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

We don't know who makes BCMs stuff, and we probably never will. For all we know, CMT could be the manufacturer for BCM.
View Quote

Have you called to ask?
View Quote

No. I know they have a great product, and that's fine by me. Some manufacturer's won't mention who makes what.
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 7:01:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Most of it is hype, fanboys, and people regurgitating what other fanboys have stated.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/12/2014 7:52:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Have you called to ask?
View Quote

No. I know they have a great product, and that's fine by me. Some manufacturer's won't mention who makes what.
View Quote

I remember reading a interview with the owner of BCM and he did say  that he wouldn't  divulge the makers of their BCG but he did say some of the BCGs left the shop with the F still stamped on the side
View Quote

I've read by tool craft mentioned more than a few times from people in the industry. They could also have a few sources too.
View Quote

You could be right. The interview I read was from some guy named Paul Buffoni.
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 7:54:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'll be honest....the only BCG I have had that has crapped the bid was an "unmarked" BCG.  I do not know who made it.  I will use DD, LMT, CMT, and BCM, only mil-spec or 'better,' and not NiB (preferance).  Of those four I will get what I can get the best deal at the time.  If that means, though, I have to pay more $ for a logo on the side, at least I know it has been properly QA'd, that's OK.  I am not saying they cannot fail, but I will say that because of the QA process the rate of failure is a helluva lot less.

Speaking of BCGs....I had one in a S&W and tried like hell to find out where they were sourced and never could find out (did not have any trouble with it, I just wanted to know).
View Quote

I remember their early ons being Stag but I believe they make their own stuff now
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 8:01:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:[/b]

You could be right. The interview I read was from some guy named Paul Buffoni.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea I'm pretty sure he replied about that as being a joke too keep people wondering who really make them.
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 8:01:36 AM EDT
[#22]
While these answers have mostly focused on the BCG question, the original issue was: what makes BCM so great?

The things that sold me on Bravo Company were the improvements and enhancements they've offered.  Middy gas, the Gunfighter charging handles, the Gunfighter grips, the KMR rail and now the enhanced lightweight profile.  And their hats.  I really like their hats.
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 8:09:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Let me preface this by saying that I love BCM products and their complete uppers are excellent for the price.  I also love the gunfighter charging handle and some of their other BCM branded parts/accessories.  However, I do find it difficult to pay the listed price for their BCG.  At their current listed price ($169 as of this post) I cannot find where it is worth $30 more than a Spikes BCG for $139.95 or a PSA Premium w/Logo BCG for $109.99.  All three have the same listed materials, testing process, specs, O-ring insert, chrome lining, gas keying staking etc.  I list those three because they are the three I currently own and if you covered up all of their logos you would be hard pressed to tell which is which.  The ones I have are even close in the HPT/MPI markings on the bolts.  Below are the links for each of the three BCGs I mentioned above.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=XST5BG01&name=Spikes+Tactical+Complete+5.56%2f.223+Bolt+Carrier+Group&groupid=933&fprdct=1

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-Bolt-Carrier-Group-MPI-Auto-M16-p/bcm-bolt-carrier-group-auto-mp.htm

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/ar-15-05/upper-parts/bolt-carrier-groups/palmetto-state-armory-5-56-bolt-carrier-group.html

Based on my experience with them and the information that all three companies have provided on their BCGs, I cannot justify paying $30-60 more for the BCM.  I won't knock someone if they do, because it is a great product and its their money.  I also understand if you are trying to have a complete BCM upper/rifle.  But for just a spare or for a frankenbuild I personally can't.  Now for their uppers I can justify paying more to a certain extent, same goes with their charging handles and other parts.
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 8:18:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

This.

BCM doesn't make their own BCG's, you're just paying for the (gaudy) branding.

BCM built up a reputation by being one of the first mainstream companies to advertize that they offered BCG's to true mil spec.  IE, C-158 bolts, HPT and MPI testing for every bolt, full auto carriers, proper staking on the gas keys, etc at a time when not many of the mainstream commercial AR companies were offering such.  

This was back in the day (mid 00's) when Armalite, Bushmaster, DPMS, etc were the main players in town for AR15s.  That's not to say that a bolt from say Bushmaster or DPMS at the time would fail, but, since they were batch tested with less stringent standards and QC, you were more likely to have a lemon squeeze through the cracks.  It was also common for the big companies to lightly stake their carriers back then, and you could develop issues over time from that.

Nowdays, a $99 PSA premium BCG is just as good as a BCM.  The main things that separates the BCG's apart from each other today is the QC of the finished products and the logo / finish.
View Quote

The main thing you get with BCM/Spike's is that you actually get what you are expecting.  You don't have to decipher and ad to see what you are actually getting and they don't send you the wrong part on "accident".  They sell one quality of parts and that is mil-spec.

I don't trust PSA mainly because of their marketing.  Also, the marking of parts whether you like it or not makes the parts readily identifiable so that everyone knows who made them and to what standard.

You can get Spike's BCG's on sale for $109 sometimes and I would much rather pay that then $99 to PSA to maybe get my order in a month.
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 8:25:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You can get Spike's BCG's on sale for $109 sometimes and I would much rather pay that then $99 to PSA to maybe get my order in a month.
View Quote

Their shipping has improved recently.

During the recent crazy sales with $189 uppers it only took 3 weeks to get!

But I have still always received a usable part. Even PTAC has worked great. And my PSA BCG's handle my steal cased ammo just fine. For $89
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 8:30:54 AM EDT
[#26]
I don’t know about theme being the Holy Grail of suppliers, but they have positioned themselves with the top tier companies.
A company does not get there by putting crap out the door no matter how good their customer service.
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 8:54:39 AM EDT
[#27]
First AR I ever bought was BCM and it has NEVER let me down.
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 8:54:57 AM EDT
[#28]
we haven't done this is a while.
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 9:43:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Speaking of BCGs....I had one in a S&W and tried like hell to find out where they were sourced and never could find out (did not have any trouble with it, I just wanted to know).
View Quote

S&W BCGs are made by MicroBest.
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 9:55:42 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Lots of misconceptions and bad info in this thread already, but I'm too lazy to correct you guys.

View Quote

My thoughts exactly.  

There's so many threads out there about this topic, most of them happen on a day to day basis. There's also loads of research and testing done on BCM BCGs as well as others.  Can't believe people just don't go to Google and search.

Also, for the others...  just because Company A makes BCGs for Company B & C, does not mean they are held to the same specs or same quality assurance.  Especially when one is $50 cheaper than the other.

Link Posted: 6/12/2014 10:10:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
we haven't done this is a while.
View Quote

Ya know..  

I went BCM BFH 14.5" upper back in 2011 for $499 with Spikes BCG for the $109 from AIM..

Rumors were abound that LMT was banging out BCM stuffs..

I will note that Spikes and BCM on the 'uppers' haven't changed price that much.. and for the few $ extra having it usually in 5 days vs. 20+ sinks PSA all day long as well.
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 10:23:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

My thoughts exactly.  

There's so many threads out there about this topic, most of them happen on a day to day basis. There's also loads of research and testing done on BCM BCGs as well as others.  Can't believe people just don't go to Google and search.

Also, for the others...  just because Company A makes BCGs for Company B & C, does not mean they are held to the same specs or same quality assurance.  Especially when one is $50 cheaper than the other.

View Quote

And just because a bunch of fanboys say its better "because" doesn't make it any better
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 10:42:49 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

View Quote

My thoughts exactly.  

View Quote

And just because a bunch of fanboys say its better "because" doesn't make it any better
View Quote

You're absolutely right.

How foolish of me to think that a Colt or BCM or DD or LaRue is better than a DPMS Sportacle.  They all go bang, so Colt, DD, BCM and LaRue are just overhyped.

Hey everyone! DPMS is just as good as Colt because it goes bang!

Link Posted: 6/12/2014 11:02:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

My thoughts exactly.  

View Quote

View Quote

You're absolutely right.

How foolish of me to think that a Colt or BCM or DD or LaRue is better than a DPMS Sportacle.  They all go bang, so Colt, DD, BCM and LaRue are just overhyped.

View Quote

I think he's trolling you.
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 11:03:42 AM EDT
[#35]
The first two paragraphs are my words and the third paragraph is the words from the owner of -deleted-.

- BCM has earned a very good reputation in the industry. They have sold nothing but high quality parts and rifles since they'e been in business. They are one of the few companies who actually do the full and complete Mil-Spec testing to each and every part that calls for it. When you buy a BCM BCG, you aren't paying for some space age coatings or materials. In fact, you could go get a BCG from PSA made with the same material and it would cost you about $100. What you're paying for when you purchase a BCM BCG is the testing involved with each and every BCG they sell. They don't do batch testing and like I said before, they are one of the only ones I know that fallows the Mil-Spec testing guidelines to a T. If anyone has ever purchased a BCG from BCM then they know they come dirty as hell. BCM doesn't clean them off after shooting 20 HP rounds with it. All those HP rounds aren't cheap by the way and that cost is passed onto the buyer as well. Just because you have two bolts that are made of the same material don't mean they are of equal strengths or that their dimensions are the same. If the material wasn't heat treated properly then it's not going to be as strong as it should be.

- BCM BCG's also come with the upgraded extractor and extractor spring. Many BCG's do not.
(The fallowing words are from the owner of -deleted-)

From what I know about all the special jigs BCM has had made (read very expensive) to quickly and efficiently check dimensions, proofing in house and using a certified lab to MPI each and every bolt, I put them up there with Colt. Everyone else is below them IMHO.

Link Posted: 6/12/2014 11:05:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 11:38:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're absolutely right.

View Quote

Hey, you said it not us!
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/12/2014 12:25:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
SNIP
View Quote

Several  companies now days are using dry film lube inside upper receivers.
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 12:28:49 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

The first two paragraphs are my words and the third paragraph is the words from the owner of -deleted-

- BCM has earned a very good reputation in the industry. They have sold nothing but high quality parts and rifles since they'e been in business. They are one of the few companies who actually do the full and complete Mil-Spec testing to each and every part that calls for it. When you buy a BCM BCG, you aren't paying for some space age coatings or materials. In fact, you could go get a BCG from PSA made with the same material and it would cost you about $100. What you're paying for when you purchase a BCM BCG is the testing involved with each and every BCG they sell. They don't do batch testing and like I said before, they are one of the only ones I know that fallows the Mil-Spec testing guidelines to a T. If anyone has ever purchased a BCG from BCM then they know they come dirty as hell. BCM doesn't clean them off after shooting 20 HP rounds with it. All those HP rounds aren't cheap by the way and that cost is passed onto the buyer as well. Just because you have two bolts that are made of the same material don't mean they are of equal strengths or that their dimensions are the same. If the material wasn't heat treated properly then it's not going to be as strong as it should be.

- BCM BCG's also come with the upgraded extractor and extractor spring. Many BCG's do not.
(The fallowing words are from the owner of -deleted-)

From what I know about all the special jigs BCM has had made (read very expensive) to quickly and efficiently check dimensions, proofing in house and using a certified lab to MPI each and every bolt, I put them up there with Colt. Everyone else is below them IMHO.
View Quote

If that is true, I sure am glad I decided against getting a BCM BCG.

Repeating an archaic form of testing 20x? I sure hope that's not true.

Link Posted: 6/12/2014 12:30:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Nice info ObsceneJesster

As far as my experience i have to admit they just make/sell better products. I recently bought a Mil spec buffer tube from them and was shocked at the superior quality and craftsmanship compared to one i had picked up off of amazon. Def worth the extra $15 it costs compared to the one off amazon.
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 12:33:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Thank you, Paul, for the information.  That was awesome.
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 12:41:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Thank you, Paul, for the information.  That was awesome.
View Quote

Is obscene jester the owner of BCM?
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 12:58:28 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're absolutely right.

View Quote

Hey, you said it not us!

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/12/2014 1:02:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
SNIP
View Quote

Several  companies now days are using dry film lube inside upper receivers.
View Quote

Yup. You're right. That was never debated.

This post was made in 2010 by the way.
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 1:13:33 PM EDT
[#45]

Now I'm mad at myself. I had a DPMS went to two different S&Ws and now own a DD.  Maybe I should be stuck with the DPMS.
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 1:21:05 PM EDT
[#46]
But BCM still hasn't jumped on the NiB bcg thing yet......  So I had to buy a Spikes.  

It was difficult to decide which bandwagon to hop on, BCM or NiB.  I would gladly hop on either, but I had to try the NiB.  
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 1:27:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
But BCM still hasn't jumped on the NiB bcg thing yet......  So I had to buy a Spikes.  

It was difficult to decide which bandwagon to hop on, BCM or NiB.  I would gladly hop on either, but I had to try the NiB.  
View Quote

We all have to try it. I tried it and one of my rifles still has one in it. I just won't buy another one. Not that I had a bad experience. I just haven't noticed any difference.
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 1:34:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
BCM though comes with the upgraded extractor spring.
View Quote

They also come with a spare O ring. Also noticed my newest one was $20 less than the one I ordered a few months ago. I don't have anything against cheap components but for something I want to last I don't mind spending the extra dollars on parts from companies like BCM who've established a reputation for reliability. I like DD BCG's with a DD barrel and BCM for everything else except extreme budget builds. For those who like cheap parts, to each there own but I see no reason to bash a company or claim their products are "no better" than the cheaper alternatives. Maybe true sometimes, but not often.

ETA - I'd happily pay $10 more for a Bravo Company BCG if I could get it WITHOUT the logo...
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 1:35:24 PM EDT
[#49]
If you're a hobbyist and enjoy painting the markings on your guns and the tips of your bullets with testors paint then by all means buy PSA, Bushmaster, DPMS, etc.

If you value a company that uses real world R&D, listens to its customers, and produces a top shelf product, all at very fair prices, then give BCM a call.
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 3:02:42 PM EDT
[#50]
For my first AR, I bought a BCM. It was during the crazy so i didn't mind spending that knowing what quality of be receiving. Kinda funny to open it and realize you just bought a slightly used BCG though. Of course my brand new truck I ordered came with 7 miles on it. It's nice to know the product is tested and vetted.
However i have since bought two BCG's from Rainier Arms. $120 and a guarantee. I think they know enough industry insiders to know who to source from. Recently i did buy the $89 BCG for my truck gun, 300 blackout pistol. Not too worried about the investment cast key either. I figure it could be a spare to keep in the range bag if it wasn't great. Have about 75 rounds through it and no trouble. Honestly I think your more likely to get a good BCG than bad.

I'm just glad I avoided the temptation on two or three occasions too purchase an ICE arms BCG  for a spare when they were so cheap in such a drought filled time..

Real lucky.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top