Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2003 3:59:11 AM EDT
was listening to late night talk radio, and they were talking about the MASSIVE development going on in north LA county, and the caller mentioned the LA area (and surronding counties im sure) to grow by another 6 FRIGGIN MILLION PEOPLE, another 2 chicagos worth of people shoved into the LA area and nearby parts.
i guess all this will happen in the next 10-30 years.

PLEASE STOP MOVING TO KALIF

do it for the children!!!
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 3:59:50 AM EDT
[#1]
They're gonna need a lot of Ford E-150 Vans.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 7:22:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I wonder how much 6 million people weigh? I hope that doesn't put too much strain too close to the fault causing California to fall into the ocean!
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 8:30:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
They're gonna need a lot of Ford E-150 Vans.
View Quote

hahaha
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 8:37:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Living in Iraq, what do you care?

I highly doubt people are packing up just to move into the cespool; I would look into the breeding practices of the locals.  On second thought annex Mexico.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top