Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2003 9:00:35 AM EDT
It's a cold Saturday, I hear my father-in-law cutting wood. I get my Oly 16" AR out of the safe, shoulder it via my Giles sling and I'm off to the woods.

I come back, take off boots on the back porch, my AR slung low, through the door and into the kitchen.

My Colt .45 auto (M1991A1) is on the kitchen table.

My AR is draped to my side, my wife asks, "What's going on?" looking at my AR.

"Nothing, why?"

"You've got one of your rifles with you", she states.

"And?" (I make hand gestures to provoke further discussion).

"Last time I checked, we were at war", I replied.

"Yeah, but not here" she spoke softly.

"Honey, you never know when they might invade from the North."

She rolls her pretty blue eyes and leaves the room.

Pistol on the table, AR is now propped up against the wall........Is it like that at your house??? Or am I crazy?

Link Posted: 1/4/2003 9:02:16 AM EDT
[#1]
You're crazy - but don't worry about it.  In a few years you won't even notice it anymore.  [:D]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 9:04:17 AM EDT
[#2]
The "Peace Loving" Muslims won't be coming to your house. They'll wait for your wife with the pretty blue eyes
to go to the shopping mall. Then they'll blow it up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top