Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2003 7:02:11 PM EDT
having a "big whiskey drank" (as my dad would say)and posting on ARFCOM?

I am drinking J.D. Old No. 7 and having a big time!

COLTCARBINE is: a collector of preban AR-15's and a consumer of Tennesee whiskey
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 7:04:50 PM EDT
[#1]
watching ohio state and may go and have jd but no coke may have to have some mt dew with it.
after the kids go to bed
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 7:06:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 7:25:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Aye, ...a wee dram of Bushmill's Black Bush has graced my palate this eve.

[img]http://www.weedram.co.uk/graphics/glass.jpg[/img]

'Tis the "Water of Life"

Semper Fi
Dave

Link Posted: 1/3/2003 7:26:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 7:29:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Its Friday, 10-18 inches of snow falling(its at 12 inches now).  No Clubbing for Luke.  Sitting here drinking my last Killians and switching to Cuba Libre's all the while driving the cat crazy as she tries to catch the red dot from my vis laser.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 7:33:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Drinking Yuenling beer, watching the Fiesta bowl, posting on ARFCom and preparing for the last deer hunt of the year
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 7:51:57 PM EDT
[#7]
VTHOKIESHOOTER

Drinking Yuenling beer, watching the Fiesta bowl, posting on ARFCom and preparing for the last deer hunt of the year
View Quote

I was told once that Yuenling (young-thing) was the "oldest brewery" in America.

Do you have any intel on that.

*damn, the words are gittin' hard to type*
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 8:23:21 PM EDT
[#8]
well I hung out with my wierd freinds and drank only beer.

No one wanted to drink Kessler
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 8:30:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
VTHOKIESHOOTER

View Quote

I was told once that Yuenling (young-thing) was the "oldest brewery" in America.

Do you have any intel on that.
View Quote

It's true.

ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE:

[url]http://www.yuengling.com/history.htm[/url]

As a former Pennsyltuckian I can confirm it!
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 10:15:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 10:18:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Hmmm Thanks for the reminder.

I bought a bottle of Gentleman Jack for Thanksgiving and I havent had a drink of it yet.

CAUTION: I am in a Piss/Rant mood so I may start a thread I will regret in the morning.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top