Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2002 1:23:47 PM EDT
Well, a lot has certainly happened in the past week. I need to unload these mags as fast as possible as I now have to retain a lawyer. Some bitch is saying I raped her. No, I didn't. No, I didn't even sleep with her. I also need to fix my car. It was totaled and I've bought it back from the insurance. It runs, but that's about it.
View Quote

[url]www.sturmgewehr.com/webBBS/parts.cgi?read=59204[/url]

Damn Cody,

You ever consider moving to a deserted island??
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 1:28:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Unreal.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 1:39:36 PM EDT
[#2]
What the hell did he do in his past life? this has got to be the ULTIMATE case of KARMA ever seen.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 1:40:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't know the backstory here, someone explain please.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 1:45:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't think anyone on the planet has ever had as much bad luck/misadventure as Computerguy.

I refuse to believe anyone could be as big a shitmagnet as he claims to be. Maybe he suffers from some twisted version of Munchausen's Syndrome, and his unwitting victim is himself.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 1:47:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Supposedly this guy almost gets killed about once a week. ex: Almost bleeding to death opening a package of socks.

Maybe it's true, but I'm kind of suspicious.

If any of you guys watch Spongebob Squarepants you'll know what I mean by this.

[img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:o6yWuQst-gYC:www.outlet4toys.com/SpongeBob/Clothing/tshirts/yellowoppsclup53185.JPG[/img]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 2:19:43 PM EDT
[#6]
OK, right after I posted here I was carrying some stuff to the basement. Missed the last step. Hurt my ankle, both knees, back, and I hit my face on the pile I was carrying.

I will hereafter stay out of Computerguy's affairs.

Ponyboy, I noticed that you wistfully modified the state of California. Kinda like it.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 2:25:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Maybe ComputerGuy has the Curse of Tutankhamen?
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 2:26:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Supposedly this guy almost gets killed about once a week. ex: Almost bleeding to death opening a package of socks.

Maybe it's true, but I'm kind of suspicious.

If any of you guys watch Spongebob Squarepants you'll know what I mean by this.

[url]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:o6yWuQst-gYC:www.outlet4toys.com/SpongeBob/Clothing/tshirts/yellowoppsclup53185.JPG[/url]
View Quote

LOL !!  I ripped...my pants !!    Rippo !!
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 2:34:59 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

I don't know where you heard I almost bled to death from a pair of socks, but I've been seeing it a lot lately. I did happen to cut myself (two stiches) awhile back while opening a pack of socks, but I don't think it was life threatening....
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 2:39:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 2:45:30 PM EDT
[#11]
It's Karma buddy.  Nice things happen to nice people, bad thinds to ,,,,,,you get the picture.

Maybe next time you pass a Buddist temple you should go in spin the prayer wheel and give some cash to the fellow in the orange robe.  That always clears up stuff, you could have stepped on the Dali Lama while he was in bug form or something.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 3:09:21 PM EDT
[#12]
The last I heard(before this) on the "Industry" board was that he had totaled his car in a wreck in which he narrowly escaped death.

[url]ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=125&t=139131[/url]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 3:24:59 PM EDT
[#13]
He makes me feel LUCKY and I know I am not lucky

Also I got what I paid for, and quick too !
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 3:29:10 PM EDT
[#14]
"My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy that knows this girl who's going with a guy who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious."
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 3:39:31 PM EDT
[#15]

I LOVE THAT MOVIE......

Link Posted: 12/31/2002 3:43:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Obi-Wan said "You make your own luck."  Good thing we have e-mail, the paper cuts would have finished him long ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top