BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2002 12:28:52 PM EDT
Your claim has now been accepted.... [;)]

Aviator
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 6:24:13 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT, Its Sunday, he must be drinking....

Aviator
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 7:05:58 PM EDT
[#2]
What, you've seen the light and accepted the necessity of union representaion in some trades? [:D]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 7:13:19 PM EDT
[#3]
mmmmmmmm... yes?
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 7:14:03 PM EDT
[#4]
ahhhhhhh. I got it [;)]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 7:21:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Hell No, I still don't like Unions. Just reminding him its Sunday  [;)]

Aviator
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 7:27:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What, you've seen the light and accepted the necessity of union representaion in some trades? [:D]
View Quote

or....

You could stay nonunion and be judged on your merit instead of forcing our American businesses out of the country with over priced labor[:D]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 7:33:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

or....

You could stay nonunion and be judged on your merit instead of forcing our American businesses out of the country with over priced labor[:D]
View Quote

I did not start this.... [:D]

Aviator
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 7:38:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I did not start this.... [:D]

Aviator
View Quote

Duly noted Av.

On the other hand... CAPITALIST, have you not been paying attention?
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 7:57:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

or....

View Quote

Given the recent spate of corporate corruption coming to light, I'd say a lot of corporate managemers are forcing themselves out of business, and making a pretty penny in the process. Merit sure seems to be working here.

And given this quote, as an employee of a large corporation, who's supposed to protect ME and MY interests? [;)]

Quoted:
Let it lie. Management protects its own.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 8:07:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

or....

View Quote

Given the recent spate of corporate corruption coming to light, I'd say a lot of corporate managemers are forcing themselves out of business, and making a pretty penny in the process. Merit sure seems to be working here.

And given this quote, as an employee of a large corporation, who's supposed to protect ME and MY interests? [;)]

Quoted:
Let it lie. Management protects its own.
View Quote
View Quote

Boomer I like having these discussions with you. I wonder how many of my posts you go through each time we do this until you find what you want. Out of all the companies out there in the whole United States how many have gone under for corruption in the last couple of years 5 or 6??? Sounds like pretty good odds to me.

And given this quote, as an employee of a large corporation, who's supposed to protect ME and MY interests?
View Quote

Remember you are not owed a job at these companies. You are only employed there as long as you stay useful. Which is the way it should be.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 8:33:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Boomer I like having these discussions with you. I wonder how many of my posts you go through each time we do this until you find what you want.
View Quote

Just to satiate your curiosity, it actually took me all of about 2 seconds to remember your quote, the exact thread in which to find it, and a few more to go back find it.

Out of all the companies out there in the whole United States how many have gone under for corruption in the last couple of years 5 or 6??? Sounds like pretty good odds to me.
View Quote

So in your opinion, corporate corruption is okay as long as the company doesn't go under? I am certain that said corruption is much more rampant and widespread than you would lead us to believe. Most of the time it just isn't so blatant or vast as to bring down an entire company. How does merit play into this?

Remember you are not owed a job at these companies. You are only employed there as long as you stay useful. Which is the way it should be.
View Quote

Yup, to a large degree I actually I agree. I've seen problems with union represented employess that go unchecked, just like I've seen similar problems with non-union employees that go unchecked. Both are the result of poor management, not union representation.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 11:02:05 PM EDT
[#12]
WHOA!  This has to go down as the shortest union debate in history!  At least where my man Boomer is concerned [;)]  We don't take no shit from no bartender neither.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 11:04:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 11:53:07 PM EDT
[#14]
I just can't believe nobody has said anything about my new sig pic [bd]
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 12:01:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top