Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2002 6:09:42 PM EDT
Still haven't gotten a B-day card with a check in it from early December.  At least it is a check and can be cancelled with a fee.

More disturbing is a rather expensive item I purchased for myself for my birthday that hasn't gotten here since early Dec.  The tracking number shows it as accepted at the dealers local PO, but no further activity.

So what's the chance of me actually getting either of these two items now that the Christmas confusion is over???  I'm guessing slim.

If a package is shipped parcel, is there any insurance amount that is automatic, or must that be purchased separately?  I'm wondering who will have to eat the cost if I never get the package.  The dealer is a first rate guy, so I'm sure he will take care of me (we are trying to sort it out now), but I wonder who will have pay in the end, I hope the USPS, but I doubt that is the case...
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 9:51:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 10:59:53 PM EDT
[#2]
So are you saying that there is still a decent chance that I will get my package when the smoke clears?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top