Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 11:31:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll be there tomorrow with my wife and our 2 kids.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:57:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I've been waiting a couple of years for this.

I'm heading there Friday-Saturday.  Anyone else?

http://www.nraam.org/
View Quote

We will have to meet up after the show tomorrow. I owe you a beer.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 6:09:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I hate to sound ignorant, but I don't really know what the show is about. It looks like she and I can make the drive on Sunday, but it looks like all of the speakers will be done by then. Will there still be anything worth seeing? I gather that the weekend acts as sort of a trade show.. will there be anything to do?
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 6:27:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I didn't go to a single event. It took 8 hours to get through the show hall and it was amazing. I met Chris Costa and James Yeager. Listen to Bobby Jindal while he was talking with the CEO of beretta. Finger fucked a gun worth more than my 2 story 2600 square foot house. Got tons of free stuff. And had a fun conversation with John Hollister (Product Manager at AAC) who asked me to send him an email specifically about a non gun related hobby.

It was awesome.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 3:43:26 AM EDT
[#5]
The members meeting is today and they are going to do a bg thing with us.   After that is thestand and fight concert.  

We have been sending most of our time walking around and drooling over all of the guns!   9 acres of guns.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 4:38:59 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm wearing a black Larue hat, and a dark green tshirt with BOEHRET written on the back.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 4:41:51 AM EDT
[#7]
I'll be working the entrance from 10-2 today.  Handing out passes and lanyards.

Wearing an orange shirt and jeans.  Say howdy if you get the cahnce!
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 7:48:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Having a good time so far. There's a lot to see!  I got to shake hands with Jeff Quinn of Gunblast and saw Matt Hughes at the Hornady booth. The line is all the way around the Glock booth to get a picture taken with the Gunny! And oh yeah... Jessie Duff is hot!
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 7:58:31 AM EDT
[#9]
I went yesterday.  I really enjoyed everything!  It must be insanely crowded there now.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 8:47:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

We look roughly like this:

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=3423
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's another thread, but my wife and I will be there with another couple on Saturday.  I will be wearing an AR15.com shirt, so look for us, as we may have a supply of site velcro-backed patches to hand out.  Zombie ones.  

I'll keep my eyes peeled!

Yowza this is proving to be quite tha task.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 9:32:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's another thread, but my wife and I will be there with another couple on Saturday.  I will be wearing an AR15.com shirt, so look for us, as we may have a supply of site velcro-backed patches to hand out.  Zombie ones.  

Yeah, I haven't spotted him yet.  After a few hours at the booth everyone looks the same

I ran into one lifer who mostly stays in tech forums though.

ETA:  Miss Kansas is at the Bass Pro booth.  Lots to see in there
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 9:41:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Any estimates yet on how many in attendance?
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 10:13:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yeah, I haven't spotted him yet.  After a few hours at the booth everyone looks the same

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I stopped by yesterday but you were not there yet.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 4:31:02 PM EDT
[#14]
I went today. It seemed that no matter how many times I kept walking through the show, I found something I had not seen before. The 2075BD and P224 are on my to get list now. Also, the guy at the Kahr/Deagle booth told me they still make the old style Deagle without the picatinny rail for commiefornia. This is the first time I can ever recall that state's fucked up gun laws doing something that I like. I hate the way the newer models with the picatinny rail look.

I was the guy in the Disengage, Blade at 45 degree shirt (with the Patriots hat in case there was someone else in that shirt).

I must have missed all the ARFcommers however. I got a "Go Patriots!" but no one mentioned the shirt and I did not see anyone else with ARFcom/BFL gear.

Link Posted: 4/26/2014 4:36:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Wish I could have gone, but I had prior commitments this weekend. Watching the video of the Milwaukee County sheriff speaking at the leadership forum.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 5:13:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Of all the vendors, I think I enjoyed the Sig Sauer area the most. The Sig MPX looks and feels amazing...an SBR is a must. It's definitely on my list to get now. There seemed to be a lot of interest and excitement in their area. I also picked up a Sig arm brace for $100 at their booth, to try it out.

Also got to handle a Tavor for the first time and perform some mag changes to get the hang of it, and I was pretty impressed...  I'm not sure if it's on my list to get yet but it handled pretty well.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 9:20:15 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm at.the expo

Odg henly and black chucks
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top