User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2002 6:25:59 AM EDT
[url]http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A9727-2002Dec18.html[/url]

Sniper Suspect Attacks Jail Food

By Maria Glod
Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, December 19, 2002; Page A12

Teenage sniper suspect John Lee Malvo says the vegetarian "loaf" he is being fed in jail has made him sick, the latest in a series of complaints he has lodged about his treatment at the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center.

Malvo's court-appointed guardian, Todd G. Petit, requested last month that Malvo be fed the loaf after a judge denied a request that Malvo be provided with vegetarian meals. Officials said Malvo was the first jail inmate to request the loaf, a reputedly bland concoction typically given to inmates as a disciplinary measure. This week, Petit told jail officials that the loaf hasn't agreed with Malvo, and he renewed a request for some other type of meatless menu.
---------------------------------------------

To the Food Service Staff of the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center:

With great dismay, I read the article above, detailing John Lee Malvo's dissatisfaction with detention center fare.  Having a prior background in the food services, I'd like to offer the following recipe which may make his vegetable loaf more palatable:

1) Drop trousers.
2) Expose "beef."
3) Liberally douse hands with olive oil.
4) Massage, knead, agitate beef vigorously.

The resultant "beef extraction" should be well mixed with the vegetable loaf prior to service.  I believe that this will provide Mr. Malvo with the proper protein he so richly deserves. [;)]
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 6:28:31 AM EDT
[#1]
the cocksucker is lucky he's eating.  if i was warden, id shoot him dead.
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 6:47:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Tell that scumbag he can order whatever he wants at the "last meal".[xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(]

Unless the chicken shit DA won't pursue it as a death penalty case.
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 6:49:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
the cocksucker is lucky he's eating.  if i was warden, id shoot him dead.
View Quote

He should've been transferred to Kommiefornia DOC for his safety.  One prison was accused of staging fights between inmates and getting target practice at the same time.
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 6:50:54 AM EDT
[#4]
How about a nice, meatless serving of 'Hot Lead'!!

What a waste. Somebody else could be enjoying the air he's breathing.

Link Posted: 12/19/2002 7:15:13 AM EDT
[#5]
I am glad to hear that he will not harm any poor defenseless animals just to eat.  Why don't we put him in a cell with some hungry animals that do not feel the same way about him?
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 7:16:17 AM EDT
[#6]
This story is a fraud. There is no way he is meat-free in jail.

Everyone knows the FNG in jail gets more than his share of cream-filled tubesteak. [;D]
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 7:48:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Well, let's all have a moment of silence for the young murderer.

There - glad that's over.  Now STFU and eat your vegetarian loaf.
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 7:55:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This story is a fraud. There is no way he is meat-free in jail.

Everyone knows the FNG in jail gets more than his share of cream-filled tubesteak. [;D]
View Quote

Hey Ben,

Do you think this bastard hears your name spoken quite often in 'da joint?[:D]
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 3:32:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I've got a "loaf" he can eat...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top