Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2001 11:21:06 AM EDT
Well, 'ol Kaliburz will be spending less time on the net.  American Express 'free' online has just put a 35 hour cap per month and after that, $1.99 an hour.  Must have been me...online for 4+ hours a day during the weekends and 2+ weekdays.  (Heavy on the plus....)

Looks like I'll have to load up Netzero again and get the 40 hours there.  Last I checked it was 40 hours.

Okay, anyone have any suggestions.  I've used Netzero, Bluelight and American Express.  I'd prefer not to pay for it.... but.....

And their user aggreement is really funny too......  Like they're watching me.

Juno any better?  Their 'free' one at least....

Any comments/suggestions are welcome....
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 11:28:07 AM EDT
[#1]
There are some companies has very good service with lower monthly service charge(www.wt.net $9.95/month.........)but I prefer DSL.
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 11:48:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Net Zero Platinum has unlimited access for $9.95 per month.
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 11:53:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 11:54:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Juno any better?  Their 'free' one at least....

View Quote

I have only one word to describe Juno....

AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Course, I'm used to cable internet at home, and T2 at work.
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 12:11:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I just cough up the $35 or so every month for the cable modem. I'm WAY too impatient for a dial-up.
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 6:02:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, thanks for the suggestions so far.  Looks like 9.95 a month for unlimited is the norm, so far.  Still searching.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top