Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/9/2002 8:20:20 AM EDT
I've been searching the internet and dealers around here for the cheapest price on a NIB Bushmaster XM15E2S 20" without any brake. I want to buy a new one, still in the box, with the 10 round mag, sling, and instruction booklet. I was wondering what a reasonable price on this rifle is. The cheapest I've seen is $699 on Aimsurplus.com. There are also a couple gun shows coming up in Lancaster I was wondering what the average price at a gun show is for a NIB Bushy. Thanks for all of the help.
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 8:48:33 AM EDT
[#1]
$699 is close to rockbottom.

The cheap gun show prices I have seen are closer to $800.
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 6:56:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn, I was hoping to find a good price at a gun show, thanks for the info though.
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 7:10:44 PM EDT
[#3]
$699 is the going rate BEST DEAL. Jump on it if you really want an AR.

BTW, Gunshow is prolly gonna be $800
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 4:54:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Ok thanks, I'm going to try to place my order by the end of the month. Coming up with the $$$ is the thing right now. This will be my first AR.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top