Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 8:36:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Long winded.

For as spot on as she was about how humans use government and law against each other, she sure had some idealistic expectations about humanity as a whole.

ETA:  And after I posted I read the thread.  Bohr Adam said it more eloquently than I did.  
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 9:12:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Somebody needed to give that bitch and editor.  Bitches love editors.

Link Posted: 1/28/2014 9:38:16 AM EDT
[#3]
I think she needed an editor, but outside of trying to deify the human in the story, she made some damned good points about human nature.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 9:50:27 AM EDT
[#4]
While her writing may have been overly wordy and her characters written with less depth than an episode of Futurama, her philosophy did give us one important thing.

Modern Satanism

Good stuff.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 10:13:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
While her writing may have been overly wordy and her characters written with less depth than an episode of Futurama, her philosophy did give us one important thing.

Modern Satanism

Good stuff.
View Quote

"To do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."

Maybe she was influenced by Alester Crowley?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top