Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2014 7:17:46 PM EDT
My TRS 25 has now completed one mile. It has been on setting one for approximately 5280 hours with the battery it came with when I bought it off the EE.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 7:18:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Okay
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 7:19:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm trying to care...
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 7:20:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I like mine so far...
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 7:21:28 PM EDT
[#4]
mine broke
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 7:30:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I have two one on an mp15-22 and one on an slr 106 mounted on a ultimak gas tube rail. Both have held up fine and worked as advertised
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 7:38:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Okay
View Quote

I am posting this for Google searches. I will post again when it dies or reaches one year
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 7:40:26 PM EDT
[#7]
COOL STOR Y BROE
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 7:46:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Mine is on my wife's M&P 15/22. I'll let everyone know how it holds up to me throwing it down the driveway.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 7:47:23 PM EDT
[#9]
My TRS 25  has lasted 3 years on the first battery so far and 4,500 rounds on my SGL21 AKM.  I have dropped it multiple time hunting including out a tree stand and had it operating at -2 F temperatures during late deer season.  They are a hardy MRD and although I run Eotech / Leupold optics on my go to rifles,  I really trust in my TRS 25.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 7:55:31 PM EDT
[#10]
the TRS-25 the little MRDS that doesn't just can but actually DOES.

Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:05:23 PM EDT
[#11]
I wish I liked mine.  I really want to, but I've been too accustomed to Eotechs.  It just doesn't compare to my XPS.

The thing I hate the most about it, is that it's kind of a line and not really a dot on mine...

I think I'm going to sell it to fund another XPS.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:10:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I am posting this for Google searches. I will post again when it dies or reaches one year
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Okay

But why in GD?
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:10:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I wish I liked mine.  I really want to, but I've been too accustomed to Eotechs.  It just doesn't compare to my XPS.

The thing I hate the most about it, is that it's kind of a line and not really a dot on mine...

View Quote

What's the battery life like on an XPS?
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:12:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Okay

Bushnell trs 25 trs-25 trs25 battery lithium cr2032 lithium battery scope red dot reddot micro red dot riflescope 3moa waterproof

That should be a sufficient start for google search tagging!
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:12:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

But why in GD?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Okay

But why in GD?

might get lucky and bring out the aimpont or die kids
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:22:14 PM EDT
[#16]
What does a mile have to do with optics? Its like saying your shoes did 87 gallons. It doesn't make sense.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:32:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Bushnell trs 25 trs-25 trs25 battery lithium cr2032 lithium battery scope red dot reddot micro red dot riflescope 3moa waterproof

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Okay

Yards
Liters
1 US bushel + (1 US peck) = 1.25 US bushels
Fort night
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:46:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
What does a mile have to do with optics? Its like saying your shoes did 87 gallons. It doesn't make sense.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:50:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

this
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:53:55 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I have no idea to be honest.  I don't know that I've heard about the longevity of the XPS battery life.

Hmm...maybe I'll give it a run and see.

The view is what I care about.  I don't run it but for a few hours at a time when I use it, but it would be interesting to give it the bunny challenge...

Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:54:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Less than one fifth the price of a T-1 and does a solid job.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:55:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Okay

Everything dies, get over it and move on.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:56:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Thanks for posting. Ignore the mouth breathers who do nothing but criticize and never contribute.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:59:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

We all know it looks similar to a T1... but it ain't no T1... do you even nightvision compatible bro!?

- Clint
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 9:24:25 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
We all know it looks similar to a T1... but it ain't no T1... do you even nightvision compatible bro!?

- Clint
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

- Clint
Even if it isn't NOD compatible I and most everyone I know or have seen would use an IR or visible laser with NODS worn as goggles versus the NOD in a dedicated weapons mount.

Link Posted: 1/28/2014 4:45:40 PM EDT
[#26]
According to http://dogeweather.com/ it is 14° outside. Rifle was in the trunk all day and I just pulled it out to check the optic. Still running.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 7:24:18 PM EDT
[#27]
I thought he ws going to say he dragged it down the road for 1 mile and it still worked.

Good sights, I have 4 in my house one on my AR, PTR91 and one on each of my boys 22s.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top