BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 2:32:45 AM EDT
[#1]
This is JB

Link Posted: 1/26/2014 2:33:18 AM EDT
[#2]
The elusive 13er, once again coming up from the depths for a rare interview with the public...
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 2:35:55 AM EDT
[#3]

This JB is the one I thought of
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 2:36:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I thought this was going to be a John Browning thread.

OP you have an odd combination thread full of WTF and who cares.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 2:53:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I thought this was going to be a John Browning thread.  This is a thread about James Brown

OP you have an odd combination thread full of WTF and who cares. You care, seeing as you felt compelled to respond.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 2:58:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I thought this was going to be a John Browning thread.  This is a thread about James Brown

OP you have an odd combination thread full of WTF and who cares. You care, seeing as you felt compelled to respond.

I came in here becasue I was wondering why you didn't understand the love for John Browning and then saw you took the time to compile a list of Bieber threads while throwing in a question about camera mounts for a shotgun. I assure you I don't care.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 3:01:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I came in here becasue I was wondering why you didn't understand the love for John Browning and then saw you took the time to compile a list of Bieber threads while throwing in a question about camera mounts for a shotgun. I assure you I don't care.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, you care..trust me.

Did you know that you can move your cursor over the topic to see what it's about? Also, the question is not regarding mounts for the camera but if the camera can handle the recoil.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 3:03:12 AM EDT
[#8]
I thought JB weld
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 3:06:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

No, you care..trust me.

Did you know that you can move your cursor over the topic to see what it's about? Also, the question is not regarding mounts for the camera but if the camera can handle the recoil.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, you care..trust me.

No, I've been on this site for years and I still don't know anything about how it works. Thanks for the heads up though.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 3:06:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Maybe, OP is really talking about JB Smoove

Link Posted: 1/26/2014 3:19:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Nope, this is actually about the Jumanji board game which sold for a little over 60k yesterday.
Looks awesome:
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 3:20:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Then why obsess over beib threads?
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 3:31:11 AM EDT
[#13]
I wouldn't say I LOVE JB, but I like JB a lot.

Link Posted: 1/26/2014 4:19:19 AM EDT
[#14]
I have said it before.  Arfcom has a weird homoerotic thing for all things Bieber.  They ought to start a sub forum for such things.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 4:26:37 AM EDT
[#15]
I thought th OP wanted to mount a GoPro on his shotgun with JB Weld and was like WTF?.

Don't give a fuck about Justin Beiber. YMMV

Link Posted: 1/26/2014 4:37:05 AM EDT
[#16]

I thought all beiber threads were being moved to the grooming and haveagashery forum?

Please post video off the go pro.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 4:41:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Does this count as a poop thread since it's full of worthless shit?
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 5:05:53 AM EDT
[#18]
I thought it was a jailbait thread.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 5:11:53 AM EDT
[#19]
John Boy.
Good night John Boy.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 5:14:53 AM EDT
[#20]
I have this for my shotgun

No JB weld needed http://www.captureyourhunt.com/shotgun-gopro-mounts/
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 5:16:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 5:19:09 AM EDT
[#22]
OP is  a Belieber.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 5:26:05 AM EDT
[#23]
there are many closet beliebers here.

Also, yes you can mount your gopro on your shotgun just make sure it is not in front of the barrel.

I have a contour and have mounted it to mine.

Link Posted: 1/26/2014 2:16:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Awesome thanks, I was just going to slap on an adhesive mount like a side saddle and was concerned about the recoil.

Those 'CaptureYourHunt" mount look good, might need to take a further look at them.

And yeah, apparently there are a decent amount of people who love the beibs
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 2:19:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I thought it was a jailbait thread.
View Quote

Some guys prefer Cheese Pizza.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 2:21:32 PM EDT
[#26]
I thought this was going to be another Suntory acquisition bitch fest.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 2:23:06 PM EDT
[#27]
All those links you posted...

Ain't nobody got time fo dat.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top