Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/6/2002 12:21:16 PM EDT
[b]It's a first generation Reflex with a low serial number.  Is this a 4MOA?[/b]

[img]http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/BoomStick/catinthehat.jpg[/img]

BTW, this picture is a Macromedia Flash game.  Just hit Alt-F4 to fire the weapon! [:D]
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 12:43:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I think that is a 1 MOC(Minute Of Cat) dot.

Feline fricassee with tabby tots!  Mmmmm Mmmmm good!
IBTL!
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 12:52:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
BTW, this picture is a Macromedia Flash game.  Just hit Alt-F4 to fire the weapon! [:D]
View Quote

I don't know why that makes me laugh so hard.  Have you gotten anybody to play that game?
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 1:06:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Game, cool. by-by c
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 10:39:37 PM EDT
[#4]
BTT for the night shift.

Can anyone identify the MOA on this dot?  The old ones were 4, 6 and 10. I think this one is a 4moa......at least that's what my cat said.
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 11:11:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Was that pic taken on Ash Wednesday, cause that cat has a dot on its head![:D]  Maybe the cat's Indian!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top