Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 7:37:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Mattja:  I'd hit it, too.  With a Deuce-and-a-Half.

When she passes from this mortal coil (hopefully sooner rather than later), I have been assigned by three USMC Khe Sanh veterans to dump a bag of rock salt on her grave, piss on it, and work it into the ground so nothing grows there ever again.

I fully intend to carry out my mission.
View Quote

When that time comes, please allow 48 hours to notify and allow for travel.  I'm sure that we can form a line 3 miles long to take turns.

Or we can form 2 lines and while one is pissing on Hanoi Janes grave the other can be pissing on what is left of 308Wood.

Never forget! and fuck those that have.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 8:09:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
In interviews given after we were out of 'nam, several high ranking NVA officials admitted they were ready to concede in the late '60s, but were encouraged by the fact that people like Fonda were creating so much dissension in the US, as well as being encouraged by her personally to keep fighting.  They decided to stick it out and people like Hanoi Jane succeeded in destroying our country's will to win.
View Quote

Larry, do you have documentation of these interviews?  I would really like to have them.  that traitorous whore.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 8:54:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Someone had posted a sign over the pisser where I was last deployed... "Jane Fonda Memorial Urinal"
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 9:03:32 PM EDT
[#4]
One of our power-company execs in the area supported NOIN financially (and stated that he agreed with their principles), and when it got out, enough people made a stink that he issued a retraction of sorts...

One editorial-page writer (and former serviceman, iirc) even suggested that a 'Yes in Our Name' group should be started to support the President's policies... Looks like someone did it...
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 9:25:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Mattja:  I'd hit it, too.  With a Deuce-and-a-Half.

When she passes from this mortal coil (hopefully sooner rather than later), I have been assigned by three USMC Khe Sanh veterans to dump a bag of rock salt on her grave, piss on it, and work it into the ground so nothing grows there ever again.

I fully intend to carry out my mission.
View Quote

ROAD TRIP.

Link Posted: 12/6/2002 11:15:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Mattja,

It is in the "Secret Rules for Members" so the liberals can't use it against us![:D]

BigDozer66
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top