Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/2/2002 8:43:14 AM EDT
Something I noticed the last couple of weeks while following up on some arrests.  Usually INS doesnt bother to involve themselves when we arrest illegal immigrants.

But recently INS has been putting no bail INS holds on the illegals in the local jails, even if they are there for minor offenses. This ofcourse is the way it should have been all along.

I suspect that some INS people are upset about Bush's plan to grant amnisty to the illegals, so they are shipping them out of the country as fat as possible.

Link Posted: 12/2/2002 8:51:24 AM EDT
[#1]
What, are the number of deportations up from last years number of about 7?  [rolleyes]

Any [i]apparent[/i] increase is purely superficial.  The INS is a complete sham.

Have you noticed the change in recetn years from the term "illegal aliens" to the new touchy-feely phrase "undocumented workers" (thereby implying that without these illegals the US economy would plunge into catstrophic ruins...)?  It's simply not "PC" to deport.  Any mention of "policing the borders" is now met with loud screams of racism.

CMOS
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 9:59:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Deport them all immediately. That's my policy.
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 10:03:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top