Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2002 9:31:03 AM EDT
I was thinking of getting my wife a new vacuum or crock pot.  Any other ideas [:)]
Link Posted: 12/1/2002 9:33:30 AM EDT
[#1]
[size=5]Can't go wrong with Victorias Secret.[/size=5]

I take my little boy and do scouting in there and ask for help.
Link Posted: 12/1/2002 9:35:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Same thing as usual.  I get her leather goods; a belt in the mouth and a boot in the ass.  She thinks Christmas comes 6 times a year.

btw - I'm not married
Link Posted: 12/1/2002 9:39:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Hopefully I'll be able to give her what she has desired for a while now....  A day away from the 2 kids, where she can actually relax.  What are the odds?
Link Posted: 12/1/2002 9:40:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/1/2002 12:07:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought her a house a few years ago. That will cover quite a few holidays[:D]
Link Posted: 12/1/2002 12:41:11 PM EDT
[#6]
She really enjoys it when Walter Williams subs for Rush and likes Walters discussions of his gifts for his wife.

So last Christmas I gave her a large box of high quality garbage bags (extra thick) and said Walter recommended this. She still laughs every week when we are getting the garbage ready.
Link Posted: 12/1/2002 12:53:40 PM EDT
[#7]
What about a nice handgun?  Or a reloading setup, which you could borrow?  Does she have plenty of rifles? [;)]
Link Posted: 12/1/2002 1:59:58 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm not sure.  LAST YEAR I really showed my love to her, because I bought her N'Sync's Christmas CD.

I HATE N'SYNC AND OTHER "BOY" BANDS!!!  And while she doesn't even listen to pop music, the radio, etc....she wanted their Christmas CD because she like's their harmony.

So I told her it was a true sign of my affection that not only did I allow it in my house, but that I wasted my money on that crap.  She said, "Gee...thanks."  Heh heh.

This year I'll probably get her Harry Connick, Jr.'s Christmas CD.  At least I can stand him, and she has no clue that he even has a Christmas CD.

Now for the big gift...an M4 "for her"?
Link Posted: 12/1/2002 5:57:59 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm getting the little lady a Bianchi Pista track racing bicycle for Christmas.  Already bought her a sweet Gios road bike, plus she's already got the commuter, a hardtail & a full suspension rig, so I figured this was needed to round things out.  Yet another machine she can kick my ass on, the chick is an animal!

-Eric  
Link Posted: 12/1/2002 6:02:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 5:16:08 AM EDT
[#11]
A new house in our old neighborhood.

Jay
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 5:20:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Well, she really needs a shovel,some duct tape, some large garbage bags, and ah, a 25# bag of quicklime.
AB
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 5:24:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I was thinking of getting my wife a new vacuum or crock pot.  Any other ideas [:)]
View Quote

Household durable goods for special occaisions are always an E-ticket to the couch.  Maybe some nice loungewear a couple sizes too large?  Some perfume in her mother's favorite selection?  A couple weeks at your folks for the holidays?
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 5:33:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 5:53:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top