Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2013 4:58:36 PM EDT
As usual leave gun grabbers and politicians OUT!

My gripes:

1: There is a Major Fun Show about 20 minutes from me and several inches of snow forecast. I'm nearly out of 9x19 Ammo.

2: This makes at least 3 consecutive weekend where the weather has been too lousy to shoot even if I had the ammo.

What's making you a 13er?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 5:04:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Snacks... I'm all out of tasty snacks.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 5:36:45 PM EDT
[#2]
first world problem and all   we missing two feet of snow for snowmobiling .  .
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 5:41:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been having...digestive issues...since just before Thanksgiving.

I look at food now, and I don't want to eat because I know it's going to blow up in my gut and then explode out of...well, you know.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 5:47:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I  got the buffalo beer brats from Costco, and they turned out to be terrible!

They tasted like Polish sausage, and even Johnsonvillle bratwursts are a million times better.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 5:47:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've been having...digestive issues...since just before Thanksgiving.

I look at food now, and I don't want to eat because I know it's going to blow up in my gut and then explode out of...well, you know.
View Quote

Have you been eating a lot of fiber?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 5:51:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Oatmeal is about the only thing I can get away with.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 5:54:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Money for me. I'm playing a poor college kid and it's been one thing after another lately. The fridge in my place back in Newcastle went out, the furnance broke, other bills have come up, and to top it off one of my best friends died. Been a pretty shitty few weeks. I'm now enjoying a few beers waiting for a girlie to come over, hopefully. She tends to be a bit questionable sometimes.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 6:08:42 PM EDT
[#8]
I just bought a pallet of ammo cans in another state and have 10 days to pick them up.

I will not have enough gas money to pick them up until after the first.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top