We've found their weakness!

ATTACK!!!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Considering I've also promoted Island Watch, SKD, Battery Junction, Primary Arms, and numerous other companies, I think I'll do it my way without your help. Feel free to put me on ignore.

Mods like this shit up, it's a call out thread.

Personally I have megaprops for Hiram for pimping the watches. Many thanks.

I'd lock this thread as a call out but can't from AR.LTD

We've found their weakness!

ATTACK!!!

Cock pics!!!
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:00:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Considering I've also promoted Island Watch, SKD, Battery Junction, Primary Arms, and numerous other companies, I think I'll do it my way without your help. Feel free to put me on ignore.

Mods like this shit up, it's a call out thread.
View Quote

In
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:03:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Fuck a cheap watch, I want a like button.

Would that count on your post count?

Would it count double in the toenail trimming forum?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:10:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Well I started the Primary Arms Black Friday Micro Dot Thread

Was pretty proud to be first on that one, but lets be honest it was strictly seasonal
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:14:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I always figured you gained (in someway) by directing the traffic.

Never bothered me, I took advantage of some of the deals.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Considering I've also promoted Island Watch, SKD, Battery Junction, Primary Arms, and numerous other companies.

Negative, I have no relationship with them and get no discounts beyond those anybody gets and I post the codes here for you all to use.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:15:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I am not. The one I got is pretty nice. Heck, I was the one that found the freeks coupon code. I just don't see why we need a new thread every day about their Watch of the Day when there can be one WOTD thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
May I ask why you are bothered by a watch that HiramRanger recommended? He's always impressed me as a stnad up guy. I should know. I'm a douche.

I am not. The one I got is pretty nice. Heck, I was the one that found the freeks coupon code. I just don't see why we need a new thread every day about their Watch of the Day when there can be one WOTD thread.

Yes you did post the code, that was pretty great to share, thanks.

The point of a new thread each day is the deals are of limited duration, and its cleaner to post a new thread rather than people sifting though a unified thread look for the current deal in a mess of quote trees.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:19:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Negative, I have no relationship with them and get no discounts beyond those anybody gets and I post the codes here for you all to use.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Considering I've also promoted Island Watch, SKD, Battery Junction, Primary Arms, and numerous other companies.

Fair enough. The nature of web marketing these days led me to that assumption.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:21:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Other than him costing my kids their entire Xmas, I appreciate HiramRanger's watch threads.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:21:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The point of a new thread each day is the deals are of limited duration, and its cleaner to post a new thread rather than people sifting though a unified thread look for the current deal in a mess of quote trees.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:23:14 PM EDT
[#11]
This is not going the way the OP intended.  Off to check the pit...
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:25:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought the exact same thing.

There is no way someone does this much advertising and disaster control for a company that doesn't pay him.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:26:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a reasonable question, and I take no offense. If PT were to hire me I could grow their online business tremendously lol.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:28:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Other than him costing my kids their entire Xmas, I appreciate HiramRanger's watch threads.

View Quote

How many cheap ass watches did you buy?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:30:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
3 watches bought , 2 dead batteries,  1 compromised credit card . . .
View Quote

1 watch bought, unimpressed.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:30:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

There is no way someone does this much advertising and disaster control for a company that doesn't pay him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wish they did, I could use the income! I just enjoy sharing deals here. When they run specials on certain watches, with discount codes, you can really make out. Honestly, even if they were inclined to pay, the revenue I generate for them is pretty minimal since I only promote their ridiculous deals. $10 revolt, with free shipping, after they pay a CC or PayPal processing fee. How much do you think they are making when all is said and done? If I was being paid to promote their wares, I'm guessing they'd have me pimp the stuff with a profit margin.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:30:53 PM EDT
[#17]
warblegagagrrrbbbllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:31:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
3 watches bought , 2 dead batteries,  1 compromised credit card . . .

Your multiple dick posts... Still not impressed.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:31:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Hiram has done nothing but be a decent guy. I see no fault in him sharing his interests. And I certainly don't hold him responsible for the credit card fraud that occupied.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:31:35 PM EDT
[#20]
If OP's wrists are too fat, there are after market straps available for most calibers.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:34:18 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Dick move.  I love the watch i got because of him.

+1

Fuck off, OP.
Yup

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:35:00 PM EDT
[#22]
We are all responsible adults, no one forced you to participate OP.  Take personal responsibility for your actions instead of blaming others.  You bought so drying a stranger suggested, from a strange site, using your own descretion. Thank you Hiram for posting your deals.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:36:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
May I ask why you are bothered by a watch that HiramRanger recommended? He's always impressed me as a stnad up guy. I should know. I'm a douche.

But it eliminates feedback. How many times should Dan_Gray have to come into a thread to post "3 watches bought , 2 dead batteries, 1 compromised credit card . . ." ? Shouldn't people see that kind of feedback before making their purchase? The same goes for feedback that I would give about how much I like my watch that has been trouble free.

Bumping a single thread every time a new temporary deal is available works just fine in all of the tech forums for deals. And we don't get out of date deals coming back to the top of the heap either.  I've seen more than one of your threads on the first page with at least one being a dead deal because they are still being discussed. Plus the same discussion often goes on in each thread. If you were the one to actually create the single thread there would be no need for sifting for the deal. You could simply edit the first post and bump the thread.

I really didn't post this to be a dick. Yeah, the thread title was somewhat insinuating but that was all in good fun because multiple people have asked if you worked for them. I guess it might have only been funny to me. But I get why they might think that when you create a new thread for each deal. Its not like Precision Time is listed under the industry partners.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:37:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Well I for one appreciate the posts Hiram, and my son will as well when he gets the watch i got for him for part of his Christmas.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:38:32 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm not a watch guy, but anytime someone posts a good deal I appreciate it.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:40:36 PM EDT
[#26]
I don't appreciate his watch threads. They suck. Especially since I have enough watches. He needs to post a "Good deal on a Benelli M4" thread before I will have any respect for him.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:42:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I don't appreciate his watch threads. They suck. Especially since I have enough watches. He needs to post a "Good deal on a Benelli M4" thread before I will have any respect for him.
View Quote

Ok, I'm changing my vote and going with this one now. j/k
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:42:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Lame thread.  Hiram posts deals, no one has to buy them.  I appreciate him letting us know.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:43:25 PM EDT
[#29]
All butt hurt threads go in the Pit.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top