Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/12/2013 12:45:20 AM EDT

Heard a interview from her. Most Americans support common sense gun reforms blah blah blah....Jesus just shut the fuck up already.

One thing that you gotta love about the leftist media they talk about things that have happened in states since then (New gun laws) but what they don't talk about is the push back from Americans (Like the 3 recalls in Colorado)

I wish more states had recall laws....
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 12:47:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 1:19:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey, I have an IDEA...

Give everyone a gun and when some asshole starts waving his around, it will be the civic duty of all others to ventilate him.

Self correcting problem.

ETA: guilty as shit
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 1:23:04 AM EDT
[#3]
First, she is guilty as hell.  Was she separated at birth from Debbie Whatshername Shulz?

Second, we have a welfare epidemic that's killing the American taxpayer.  Why not get busy fixing that first? Cause welfare is NOT in the BOR.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 1:30:33 AM EDT
[#4]
What a disgusting piece of shit. I think we have a politician epidemic.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 1:34:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I think you are correct.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 1:44:12 AM EDT
[#6]
That's a man, baby!
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:07:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Guilty.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:10:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Can't wait to be out of this state..
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:22:19 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote

Come to Florida.  Great weather year round, and we need some freedom loving northerners down here to offset the flood of northern trash .

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:29:05 AM EDT
[#10]
I feel sorry for you guys in Florida, its wall to wall tax evading Damn Yankees! The sad thing is NC is their next stop.

Quoted:

Come to Florida.  Great weather year round, and we need some freedom loving northerners down here to offset the flood of northern trash .

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:29:34 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

As good as that sounds and the S/O and my first priority is gun rights we would also like the chance to marry... We both refuse to do it in CT. Fuck this state

Really fucking sucks to have to play this sort of game with liberty....

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:43:28 AM EDT
[#12]
NYT - Gun Country
The United States continues to love and revile its hundreds of millions of firearms. Here is a look at that complicated relationship, told through the personal stories of Americans.

Broader Approach Urged to Reduce Gun Violence
By BENEDICT CAREY

The most effective way to reduce gun violence without significantly curtailing Second Amendment rights is to treat the problem as a public health issue, like smoking or drunken driving, a study finds.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:47:17 AM EDT
[#13]
I thought the people of Newtown wanted to be left alone this week. Why are they talking?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:57:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I thought the people of Newtown wanted to be left alone this week. Why are they talking?
View Quote

They are only talking to certain people, not just any joe or Josephine.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:15:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Forget the drug gang warfare, lets go after the good citizens of these United States.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:20:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Which US state would you like to come back to?

Kind of a long haul from Somalia, ain't it?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:35:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Forget the drug gang warfare, lets go after the good citizens of these United States.
View Quote

It is so much easier, you get to go home, eat dinner with the family, play with the kids, watch some TV. What is there not to like about investigating the good guy
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:43:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

If  this  were  true  they  would  STFU !
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:05:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:20:53 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

We have an epidemic of politicians discussing topics they don't understand.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:27:45 AM EDT
[#21]
For some reason, a "common sense" discussion on guns does not include the fact that 50% of gun violence is perpetrated by 5% of the population in a particular criminal subculture.

Wow, you would think a "common sense" approach to "gun" violence would require more scrutiny of that glaringly obvious phenomenon.

Oh, I forgot, "common sense" also tells us that scrutiny of glaringly obvious phenomena = racism.

I guess let's just take everybody's guns.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:29:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It is so much easier, you get to go home, eat dinner with the family, play with the kids, watch some TV. What is there not to like about investigating the good guy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:31:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
First, she is guilty as hell.  Was she separated at birth from Debbie Whatshername Shulz?

Second, we have a welfare epidemic that's killing the American taxpayer.  Why not get busy fixing that first? Cause welfare is NOT in the BOR.

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:43:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
As good as that sounds and the S/O and my first priority is gun rights we would also like the chance to marry... We both refuse to do it in CT. Fuck this state

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just have a ceremony. Who cares if the .gov/religion recognizes whether you're a couple or not.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:44:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Just have a ceremony. Who cares if the .gov/religion recognizes whether you're a couple or not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not to answer for TM, but I would assume having legal status as next of kin might be a motivator.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:56:18 AM EDT
[#26]
I will point out the obvious, yet again.

There is a gun violence problem but it is concentrated heavily among a certain subset of a certain demographically defined

group present in the USA.

The people represented by that demographic need to acknowledge that they have a problem and work to FIX IT.

If you eliminated the crime stats from that demographic group from the overall crime stats, what you would be left with

is one of the lowest rates of crime (particularly violent crime) in the industrialized world.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:58:36 AM EDT
[#27]
She left in the word gun. Otherwise what she says is true.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:06:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Not to answer for TM, but I would assume having legal status as next of kin might be a motivator.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have wills written that have the same effect.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:06:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
For some reason, a "common sense" discussion on guns does not include the fact that 50% of gun violence is perpetrated by 5% of the population in a particular criminal subculture.

Wow, you would think a "common sense" approach to "gun" violence would require more scrutiny of that glaringly obvious phenomenon.

Oh, I forgot, "common sense" also tells us that scrutiny of glaringly obvious phenomena = racism.

I guess let's just take everybody's guns.
View Quote

It's the only way
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:11:34 AM EDT
[#30]
We have an epidemic of politicians advocating the elimination of individual rights.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:13:59 AM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

NYT - Gun Country

The United States continues to love and revile its hundreds of millions of firearms. Here is a look at that complicated relationship, told through the personal stories of Americans.

Broader Approach Urged to Reduce Gun Violence

By BENEDICT CAREY

The most effective way to reduce gun violence without significantly curtailing Second Amendment rights is to treat the problem as a public health issue, like smoking or drunken driving, a study finds.

Gun check points?

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:19:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Control, control, control.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:21:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nailed it.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:24:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I will point out the obvious, yet again.

There is a gun violence problem but it is concentrated heavily among a certain subset of a certain demographically defined
group present in the USA.

The people represented by that demographic need to acknowledge that they have a problem and work to FIX IT.

If you eliminated the crime stats from that demographic group from the overall crime stats, what you would be left with
is one of the lowest rates of crime (particularly violent crime) in the industrialized world.

View Quote

I normally agree with you and all that, but what is "gun violence"?

I have yet to see a gun ever do violent thing on it's own.

What we have is a "violence" or "thug" problem.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:32:00 AM EDT
[#35]

Why is it common sense to keep piling on more and more laws, when murder and armed robbery are illegal already?

Why is it common sense to make it difficult for people who pretty much never break laws to own firearms?

Why is it common sense not to go after the groups of people who use firearms in an illegal way?

Who gets to decide what's common sense in this case?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:32:11 AM EDT
[#36]
I am getting real tired of hearing Newtown and politicians using dead kids to further their agendas. May fuck be upon her and her ilk.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:34:51 AM EDT
[#37]
not me, I love my home state, just not the fucking POS's ruining it, both politicians, and people that vote for them......

Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:39:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
not me, I love my home state, just not the fucking POS's ruining it, both politicians, and people that vote for them......

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, but he is in Somalia.  Big difference.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:55:49 AM EDT
[#40]
Funny how there's almost no gun laws here and crime is very low.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:59:41 AM EDT
[#41]
My sympathy for Newtown and the parents is nearly at zero.  

Nope, it is at zero.  STFU Newtown, you fucking suck.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:00:59 AM EDT
[#42]
We have an epidemic of politicians who believe they should be permitted to continue consuming oxygen.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:02:56 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Funny how there's almost no gun laws here and crime is very low.
View Quote

Demographics and population density have quite a bit to do with that.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:14:53 AM EDT
[#44]
im sure she has extensive knowledge about guns.  the only gun she knows anything about is her gun shaped dildo because no man would fuck that skank.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:16:33 AM EDT
[#45]
Epidemic?

Actually, no we don't.

Homicide was half in 2011 what it was in 1993.  AND there are 115 MILLION more guns in private hands.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:17:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I feel sorry for you guys in Florida, its wall to wall tax evading Damn Yankees! The sad thing is NC is their next stop.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't see many yankees in my part of florida/......... Especially wall to wall!
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:18:37 AM EDT
[#47]
I think I will buy a gun this payday.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:46:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

(Somalia is usually cool kid slang for CT. Just don't tell anyone. I am not a cool kid so I just listed CT)
Actually upon further research its more than just the state of CT. Its a state of mind. I'm still not cool enough to join. I heard you have to write a 1000 word essay to get in.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:05:25 AM EDT
[#49]
We have an epidemic of playground and kiddie pool fatalities that  kills many more children than guns...Why doesn't she get on that?

Edited to add we also have an epidemic nuts running loose from the asylum because of liberal fucks like you.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:07:28 AM EDT
[#50]
We have an epidemic of "LIBERALISM"
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top