Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2002 11:37:55 AM EDT
It's a spark plug for my kerosene f/a garage heater - my garage is my castle, but it's getting pretty cold out there.

It's an Auburn 1-3, and I believe that Auburn was bought out by Champion a few years ago.

[img]http://www.hatraco.com/images/Auburn/Auburnign.jpg[/img]

¡Muchas Gracias!
Link Posted: 11/27/2002 12:32:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey C...

Go to the NAPA warehouse in St Louis Park...Might want to call them first...952-925-0188 is the number...at least I THINK it's the number (pretty sure).

Anyway, it looks more like a glow-plug type of item...Maybe you can rework the plug of a normal (self igniting) house furnace, as they are similar in function.

What are the numbers on it? Is it actually bad, or just old?

E

PS...look on Ebay...ya never know!
Link Posted: 11/27/2002 12:47:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks DA - I'll give them a shout.  the #'s on it are 1-3 - and it's shot.  Thanks for the tip on the furnace ignitor - that just might work.  

BTW - I lost my credit card on Saturday - you didn't happen to pick it up and buy a new upper, did you? [bd]  If you did, go ahead and pick me up an M4A3 as well (preferably in Bushy purple).

Link Posted: 11/27/2002 4:26:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Bummer...nope, didnt see one.

Um, whats the PIN number?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top