Yeah, that's the important thing here.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dream girl
You guys need to get out more or get your eyes checked, maybe both.

Yeah....not to be rude but uhhh...my dream girl isn't 30lbs overweight.

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 11:42:12 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dream girl

The fucking fattie haters are pretty fucking pathetic, I mean they probably hate me more than they hate gun grabbing politicians.

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 11:44:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The fucking fattie haters are pretty fucking pathetic, I mean they probably hate me more than they hate gun grabbing politicians.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dream girl

Nope
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 11:46:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Wait, are we talking about a tolerable girl, a hot girl, or a dream girl?

I'm given to believe the latter, since...you know...it's in the thread title...

In which case: some of you all would settle very easily, very quickly. No wonder there are so many GD divorce threads.

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 11:48:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

In which case: some of you all would settle very easily, very quickly. No wonder there are so many GD divorce threads.
View Quote

Yeah, she's such a disaster.

(Another 13er chiming in. )

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 11:50:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Tag.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 11:51:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You still lose, eventually you will go out into the real world and see things for yourself, until then you'd best let your seniors make your decisions for you
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uhmmm no.. No state entity showed up in Waziristan except for tribal leaders. Probably until about 2002/2003 some families had no concept of Government other then random bandits with which they fought. Yes some of it is in Pakistan, That ends their control. Except around the Border Checkpoints. The native people of the united states had a tribal system of government and were in a constant state of warfare, that's one reason we beat them and why it was so hard to do. Irish history that fits your narrative must be this time period
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_Ireland
Or maybe this time period
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protohistory_of_Ireland
Or this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Ireland_(400%E2%80%93800)

It seems to be a long line of failed states or Glaciers.

They held off a super power for quite some time. Pretty impressive in my book. Even if they were finally conquered (which is not a failed "State" as you put it). Medievil princedoms and serfs make a state, unless having a King or chief is your Anarchist eutopia. Being conquered either way makes your way of governing...failed

No, it just means that a more powerful entity took you over. If you say 2 + 2 = 4 and I say 2 +2 = 5 and I kill you does that make me right? Might does not make right, it just makes right now. Last man standing wins

Not all Native Americans were in constant warfare. Which still has nothing to do with your assertion of there never being a stateless society. Each tribe was it's own state

A tribe does not equal a State. A state is a political entity under governmental control, a government more narrowly refers to the particular executive in control of a state at a given time. There was no one in charge of the tribe. The Tribal leader was not a monarch with ultimate authority. Nor is a President something lost on our current one and you

Waziristan became part of Pakistan in 1947. Doesn't matter as the Waziris consider themselves part of their family clan and nothing else other then muslim. The Paki government is constantly having shootouts about it. The Afghan government doesn't even bother.... But What would I know with my having lived there amoungst them? So the government interfering with its territory makes it stateless? you even admit to the government having shootouts about it. If a government cannot control its own area then it does not govern especially there

So your argument still holds no no merit.

FiFy

FIFY

You still lose, eventually you will go out into the real world and see things for yourself, until then you'd best let your seniors make your decisions for you

The real world is a gang runs everything and steals from people too stupid, ignorant or dependent to realize it.

I also never said a President has ultimate power, he and the other branches do have too much power over us though.

The only thing I may agree with you on is that perhaps the last man standing does win, but all governments will fail.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 11:57:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Tag
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 11:59:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The real world is a gang runs everything and steals from people too stupid, ignorant or dependent to realize it.

I also never said a President has ultimate power, he and the other branches do have too much power over us though.

The only thing I may agree with you on is that perhaps the last man standing does win, but all governments will fail.
View Quote

..........And be replaced by another, generally one more restrictive then the last.

Our little experiment is the exception, so I'd like to keep it stringing along long enough for you civilians to unfuck it.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 12:02:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Mal in se rules that is to say,  those actions that are wrong of themselves...like theft, murder, adultery, fraud etc  (generally the 10 commandment stuff) etc... those are societies real rules. Follow those and society will function quite well.  If you have police or not. Thus has it been for most of our time on earth, people took care of the riff raff. No cops needed. They shunned them, ran out of town, or in extreme and rare cases killed them. knowing this kept them in line. I know its hard to admit for the police but its true.

The mal in prohibta stuff which is to say those actions that are wrong because of rules or regulation (ya know the stuff that fills 90% of the courtrooms) stuff like paperwork "crimes"  like speeding, seat belt laws, appearance laws, jaywalking etc.. (there are dozens of them)...Many of those (probably the vast majority) we can do without and once gone we can also do without the requisite police to "enforce" (wrong attitude IMO) those mal in prohibita rules as well.

Basically the guys in here calling this girl an anarchist (saw none of that in there) these guys are arguing for their paycheck and their blovating for their "brotherhood" at "war" with crime. They "walk the post" diving from car to car shooting it out with those gang bangers (not really too dangerous) and giving "justice" to speeders (that's more like it, nice and safe...)

In reality they "enforce mal in prohibita laws all day long and no one would ever notice or care just about any of the activities that they "enforce the law" on. Basically  they amount to ticketing people doing nothing but minding their own business, and its Its oh so dangerous ya know.... occasionally they will have dangerous stuff, and I am sure they see alot of crap (that NONE of their laws ever stopped)

It's hard to accept notion that the opinion of your job that you've invested yourself in so deeply, is just, not reality. Denial is strong.

If cops want to resurrect their reputation they have to change. They are off the correct track and everyone (including the police themselves know it) They just don't have the balls to do anything about it. and it HAS T BE THEY THAT DO IT. They have made sure they are as insular as possible John Q. Public (your boss BTW) has no sway on the cops.

What this lady has said in her video is right on the money. Those that disagree are wrong, those that are cops and disagree are doubly wrong and ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.

They need to stop being part of the problem, and do the right thing when they know what that is no matter what happens to their pension.
View Quote

/bravo sir
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 12:03:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

..........And be replaced by another, generally one more restrictive then the last.

Our little experiment is the exception
, so I'd like to keep it stringing along long enough for you civilians to unfuck it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

, so I'd like to keep it stringing along long enough for you civilians to unfuck it.

Isnt that the direction we're headed?
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 12:03:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
....but can she do 'Vaginal Knitting'
View Quote

Explain...
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 12:04:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Our little experiment is the exception, so I'd like to keep it stringing along long enough for you civilians to unfuck it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is nothing any of us "civilians" you included can  really do about it.

Voting is obviously not working.

And criticizing the system gets us attacked.

What would you have us do?
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 12:04:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The message is common.  We hear it here and elsewhere everyday.  She does not present it in any way that is unique or even extraordinarily eloquent.  But because she has breasts and a vagina, the ARFCOM window lickers get super excited.

If a 13'er posted a massive libertarian treatise in the GD, no one would care.  If that 13'er also posted pics of herself, the usual suspects would swarm.  This is no different.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We wouldn't be discussing it, had it been "Outlaw Joe."

So the messenger does matter?  If its not the message, what particular issue do you have with a woman making these statements?

The message is common.  We hear it here and elsewhere everyday.  She does not present it in any way that is unique or even extraordinarily eloquent.  But because she has breasts and a vagina, the ARFCOM window lickers get super excited.

If a 13'er posted a massive libertarian treatise in the GD, no one would care.  If that 13'er also posted pics of herself, the usual suspects would swarm.  This is no different.

it's very different......it means some women are starting to wake the fuck up and care about real problems instead of thinking a crisis is smudging their nail polish.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 12:12:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Poor oppressed LEO's on this site,even though the site is geared for them and their special feelings they are always quick to label anyone that disagrees with them cop basher or having something to hide.
View Quote

Ya ride the pony until it kicks you off.

TXL
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 12:16:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe, I don't think shooting is the answer yet and your Anarchist Eutopia has zero chance of success with 20+% beholden to the Govt dole. Nor does it do any good for anyone to boast about what you are prepared to do if the worst happens. Except your adversary.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 12:17:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I believe they can. I think I already stated I don't trust Government, My Command team, Civilians, Random folks on the Internet preaching anarchy and "take your guns to the steps of the white house." I look at it all with a Jaundiced eye. You folks with the Somali flags, you are aligning with anarchists in Somalia.... Murdering scum. Or with the folks who flew the Bonnie Blue Flag, folks willing to kill their own country men so they could own other people a little longer. I look real hard at that and really wonder about motivations. In short I've spent my life defending......... What? At best nothing. I've safe guarded you civilians right to piss everything away. Which you have almost completed your goals of enthusiastically pissing everything away.
So go strap on your Guy Fawkes mask and throw a chair through a Whole Foods window.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Originally Posted By right wing nut:

calm down nuckler dragger.  you are relly abusing text size bro. No anarchist is going to work for another government, cannot, by definition, share  ideology w/ any foreign government like a communist, for example. .  I am just making the observation that if the foreign invasion boogie man did come and take over, after the smoke settled, my life would be pretty much the same as it is now: A ruling class and their enforcers taking my money, killing me or putting me in a cage if i don't pay up or follow their arbitrary BS rules, and killing me and getting away scott free if I give them the stink eye rather than act grateful they are checking my papers etc.

as to the pragmatism of the revolution.  You remember that line in the patriot where Mel asks whether it is better to have one tyrant 1000 miles away or 1000 1 mile away?

ETA: you clearly know nothing about the non aggression principle, the very foundation of anarchism, if you think that they would be going on shooting sprees & dragging the DMV lady out into the street.

All I know about Anarchy is what I've learned in streets across the planet experiencing it's joys and benefits. While non aggression pacts I'm sure are the goals, those that obey those pacts have gasoline soaked tires thrown over their heads and are given their last cigars.

So now we circle back.  You believe that men are so immoral, that without laws there is no way they can be societal.  If this is the case, then why do you believe these types of men cannot infiltrate a government and do the same things?

I believe they can. I think I already stated I don't trust Government, My Command team, Civilians, Random folks on the Internet preaching anarchy and "take your guns to the steps of the white house." I look at it all with a Jaundiced eye. You folks with the Somali flags, you are aligning with anarchists in Somalia.... Murdering scum. Or with the folks who flew the Bonnie Blue Flag, folks willing to kill their own country men so they could own other people a little longer. I look real hard at that and really wonder about motivations. In short I've spent my life defending......... What? At best nothing. I've safe guarded you civilians right to piss everything away. Which you have almost completed your goals of enthusiastically pissing everything away.
So go strap on your Guy Fawkes mask and throw a chair through a Whole Foods window.

Before you get to high and mighty, you'll want to notice quite a few tanks along with those bonnie blues, or the som flag

We've been there and done that as well.

TXL
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 12:19:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Maybe, I don't think shooting is the answer yet and your Anarchist Eutopia has zero chance of success with 20+% beholden to the Govt dole. Nor does it do any good for anyone to boast about what you are prepared to do if the worst happens. Except your adversary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who said that was my eutopia?  Just because I agree with parts of her message Im now being branded an anarchist?  That was my point with you guys from the beginning.  WTF do I have to align with them 100% to agree with parts of the message?  Man you guys can be dense sometimes...
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 12:19:32 PM EDT
[#19]
LOL I swear some here would let .gov tell them what to name their kids . So we are basically haggling over what the definition of anarchist is ?? And who do we let define the definition as it pertains to the subject at hand ?? So far we have........

Anarchist = one who throws rocks thru windows and engages in arson just for the hell of it and general chaos.

Anarchist = one who is not bound by the "social contract" many are so fond of but is not malicious in their actions per se.

Anarchist = one who opposes the gradual mission creep of .gov towards a totalitarian end and wishes to roll things back to a point where most agree that it worked.

Anarchist = whatever the PTB tells me a fucking anarchist is since I'm too stupid to come up with a viable alternative to the one proscribed by the state.

How about we settle on one so at least this point of contention can be squared away , Hmmm...??
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 12:20:36 PM EDT
[#20]
LOL I swear some here would let .gov tell them what to name their kids . So we are basically haggling over what the definition of anarchist is ?? And who do we let define the definition as it pertains to the subject at hand ?? So far we have........

Anarchist = one who throws rocks thru windows and engages in arson just for the hell of it and general chaos.

Anarchist = one who is not bound by the "social contract" many are so fond of but is not malicious in their actions per se.

Anarchist = one who opposes the gradual mission creep of .gov towards a totalitarian end and wishes to roll things back to a point where most agree that it worked.

Anarchist = whatever the PTB tells me a fucking anarchist is since I'm too stupid to come up with a viable alternative to the one proscribed by the state.

How about we settle on one so at least this point of contention can be squared away , Hmmm...??
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 12:22:27 PM EDT
[#21]
i posted this link on the police blotter FB page to see LEOS feelings and they posted all butthurt about her saying that people only put on the badge to boss others around, so they dont care about what she is asking. period they are the BLUE LINE and we are not. hate the us vs them feeling
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 12:22:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok, obviously you were looking for something tolerable. Thread title fail, then. And good luck with that whole desperation thing.

Josie is hot, but she's far from a dream girl. I'm hitched to way better.

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 12:23:00 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View Quote

I think we need to go with that one. That's the only safe route. None of us want to be guilty of Thoughtcrime, after all. Just think what the State tells you to think and all will be well.

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 12:25:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Ok, obviously you were looking for something tolerable. Thread title fail, then. And good luck with that whole desperation thing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dream girl has a lot more to do with looks.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 12:27:45 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Explain...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

....but can she do 'Vaginal Knitting'

Explain...

Do NOT make hot ....absolutely NSFW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6RZZf6HMzo

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 12:30:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

...But looks are in the equation for dream girl.

Just because she has an engine doesn't make her the Blue Beast you were hoping for...

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 12:31:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Voting is obviously not working. I should say not when most can't get off their ass to vote

And criticizing the system gets us attacked. No, Making stupid statements that will help those who want to paint you as lunatics and Anarchists gets your tactical awareness questioned and criticized.

What would you have us do? For Starters? You're Libertarian right? Who do you have to offer? Stop Fucking waiting for the Loser from the Republican Primary!!!!!!

If you gave us a real fucking choice many of us would go for it. Instead, you always offer some fucktard we just rejected!!!!
 Forget Teaching the GOP a Lesson!!!!!! Run Your Own fucking Party!!!!!

Where are the Libertarian Senators? Where are the Libertarian Congressmen or Governors?
Where are the Libertarian Sheriffs for fucks sake?!?!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Voting is obviously not working. I should say not when most can't get off their ass to vote

And criticizing the system gets us attacked. No, Making stupid statements that will help those who want to paint you as lunatics and Anarchists gets your tactical awareness questioned and criticized.

What would you have us do? For Starters? You're Libertarian right? Who do you have to offer? Stop Fucking waiting for the Loser from the Republican Primary!!!!!!

If you gave us a real fucking choice many of us would go for it. Instead, you always offer some fucktard we just rejected!!!!

Where are the Libertarian Senators? Where are the Libertarian Congressmen or Governors?

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 12:38:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I think we need to go with that one. That's the only safe route. None of us want to be guilty of Thoughtcrime, after all. Just think what the State tells you to think and all will be well.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was kinda hoping for number 3....
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 12:39:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What you are advocating will not work.

HALF of the country is COMPLETELY dependent on .gov and share a stake in seeing it become more powerful.

A great number more ALSO are "dependent" in that they work for .Gov, so they have a stake in seeing it become more powerful as well.

The small minority that is left CANNOT overcome the will of the majority through voting.

It is time we all face reality.

Sure, I would love to see the country shrinking in size and scope. But we both know that this is not going to happen through the ballot box.

The only thing that we can really do is try and get more people to see what government is and what it does to the individual.

So again I ask you. What can any of us really do about it?
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 12:43:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

HALF of the country is COMPLETELY dependent on .gov and share a stake in seeing it become more powerful.

A great number more ALSO are "dependent" in that they work for .Gov, so they have a stake in seeing it become more powerful as well.

The small minority that is left CANNOT overcome the will of the majority through voting.

Sure, I would love to see the country shrinking in size and scope. But we both know that this is not going to happen through the ballot box.

The only thing that we can really do is try and get more people to see what government is and what it does to the individual.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If that's your goal then keep flocking to those dudes who work with RT.

Or get to shooting.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 12:48:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Or get to shooting.
View Quote

So you don't want the government to get smaller?

Or what the heck are you talking about?

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 12:48:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The point..I think you're missing it again....Criticizing the system gets you audited by the IRS or maybe even possibly raided by DHS depending on the level of criticism, the outlet in which it was aired, and how much offense the particular .gov administration takes with said criticism. The other points you made are valid though, however the system tends to cover it's own ass like a motherfucker though in the sense that getting any of suggestions you put forth done would involve a serious recalibration of the current political machine and those invested in it won't allow that to happen in any meaningful way at this point.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 12:55:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The point..I think you're missing it again....Criticizing the system gets you audited by the IRS or maybe even possibly raided by DHS depending on the level of criticism, the outlet in which it was aired, and how much offense the particular .gov administration takes with said criticism. The other points you made are valid though, however the system tends to cover it's own ass like a motherfucker though in the sense that getting any of suggestions you put forth done would involve a serious recalibration of the current political machine and those invested in it won't allow that to happen in any meaningful way at this point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then you got to make sure your shit is in Order before you take them on. If it isn't beat the fuckers to the punch give them nowhere to go. Video record everything but don't go out there looking to incite shit. If you are a Libertarian Fuck!!!!! get some stae legislaters elected, get some Sheriffs elected. If I'm envolved other then to pick a candidate or help a candidate campaign, then all is lost forever.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 12:57:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or get to shooting.

The fucking Government is not the Country. The People, the laws, the traditions, the land. That is the Country.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 12:59:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

The fucking Government is not the Country. The People, the laws, the traditions, the land. That is the Country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or get to shooting.

Im pretty sure hes not suggesting the size of our country get smaller...
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 1:01:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or get to shooting.

Well Shit!!! It's what he typed
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 1:02:25 PM EDT
[#37]
nm I see what youre talking about
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 1:02:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or get to shooting.

I don't want the country to get smaller, Jesus Christ. That didn't even make sense in what I posted.

I was talking about the government. My bad.

You still just redirected the argument.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 1:06:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I don't want the country to get smaller, Jesus Christ. That didn't even make sense in what I posted.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or get to shooting.

Well now there's alot less reason to shoot.
get to work

first reference 5 posts above yours
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 1:09:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

get to work
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or get to shooting.

get to work

How is working going to change anything?

You know you can just say that you don't know how to change the government.

Because like it or not, we cannot turn this ship around at the ballot box through the reasons I posted that you ignored.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 1:10:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

So you're back to the Russians? Have you given up on these people being anarchists or BATFE agents  or have you finally discovered evidence that it's a joint US/Russian/anarchist op
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 1:11:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 1:12:32 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
So you're back to the Russiens? Have you given up on these people being anarchists or BATFE agents  or have you finally discovered evidence that it's a joint US/Russian/anarchist op
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So you're back to the Russiens? Have you given up on these people being anarchists or BATFE agents  or have you finally discovered evidence that it's a joint US/Russian/anarchist op

It turns out that Josie runs the chemtrail program out of Area 51, too.

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 1:16:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Because like it or not, we cannot turn this ship around at the ballot box through the reasons I posted that you ignored.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

get to work

I would think Libertarian senators and Congressfolks could do alot. One of your compatriots even posted an Article about generational warfare. Warfare doesn't just relate to shooting.

This is why I despair...
You expect me to trust the likes of folks who wont even run a political campaign to fight by my side in a bloody civil war?
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 1:21:02 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View Quote

You're wasting your time arguing with some of those who depend on government for financial support.  You might as well argue with welfare recipients about the justification for supplemental government income, earned income tax credits, and food stamps.

It is crystal clear who here feels they are dependent on government, and who doesn't.  
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 1:22:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I would think Libertarian senators and Congressfolks could do alot. One of your compatriots even posted an Article about generational warfare. Warfare doesn't just relate to shooting.

This is why I despair...
You expect me to trust the likes of folks who wont even run a political campaign to fight by my side in a bloody civil war?
View Quote

You mean like Ted Cruz?
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 1:23:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You're wasting your time arguing with some of those who depend on government for financial support.  You might as well argue with welfare recipients about the justification for supplemental government income, earned income tax credits, and food stamps.

It is crystal clear who here feels they are dependent on government, and who doesn't.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know.

It is giving me a much needed break from studying for finals though.

And plus I think I earned nukldragr's vote if I run for office.  
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 1:24:35 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

And plus I think I earned nukldragr's vote if I run for office.  
View Quote

If you got into office, he might lose his sweet .gov job. So...no...probably not.

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 1:25:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

So you're back to the Russians? Have you given up on these people being anarchists or BATFE agents  or have you finally discovered evidence that it's a joint US/Russian/anarchist op
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Alright so your saying she isn't an Anarchist? Yes or no will do.
So your saying she doesn't work with Kokesh or do shit for him? Yes or no will do.
And that at no time Kokesh worked for any arm of the Russian Government...... Media arm perhaps?Yes or no will do.
The ATF has never, say sold a bunch of guns to Mexican Cartells with the possible motive of blaming firearms ownership in the US for crime and death in Mexico?Yes or no will do.
The same sneeky underhanded deviousness would never be used to draw in Retards who want to "vote from rooftops on JBT's" to a video on Youtube, correct?Yes or no will do.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 1:28:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

You mean like Ted Cruz?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is why I despair...

You mean like Ted Cruz?

Last I checked he is a Republican
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz
But yeah more of him Lot's fucking more.
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top