BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 8:02:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I lol'd

Enough of the good ole days BS.  US gov has been a immoral, corrupt, pork matrix since forever.  It happened to be small enough at first for the economy on which it feeds to be able to thrive, plus we had a frontier to expand into.  But as time went on this very prosperity fed the parasite amply.  It kept getting relatively larger and larger relative to the host till now when it is the largest most powerful government the world has ever seen and it is killing its host (us).   That power attracts corrupt and corruptible slime balls is inevitable as all empirical evidence as shown.

sir, she simply believes that laws don't equal morals, and that laws don't trump morals.  Most of the laws are either:
A. regarding things that aren't either wreckless or evil in themselves but are just arbitrary rules by presumptuous central planners.  
B. regarding things that, if evil at all, are far lesser evils than the enforcement  used against them.  
C. themselves immoral.  
If the police only enforced laws against forms of assault, theft, fraud or gravely wreckless behavior, they would be the heroic sheepdogs the like to think of themselves as.  As such, they are mostly just wolves.

social contract lol
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We need government to make sure our water and food is safe. We need government to help prevent disease and control outbreaks.

I lol'd

Quoted:
I believe in government. I believe in government serving its people. The American people have currently chosen poorly when it come to their elected officials.

Enough of the good ole days BS.  US gov has been a immoral, corrupt, pork matrix since forever.  It happened to be small enough at first for the economy on which it feeds to be able to thrive, plus we had a frontier to expand into.  But as time went on this very prosperity fed the parasite amply.  It kept getting relatively larger and larger relative to the host till now when it is the largest most powerful government the world has ever seen and it is killing its host (us).   That power attracts corrupt and corruptible slime balls is inevitable as all empirical evidence as shown.

Quoted:
This girl wants absolutely no government, no laws, and any laws she disagrees with, she doesn't feel the need to abide by them. That is fine. That is her choice. But those choices can and will have consequences. She then poo poo's those consequences by saying that JBT have no morals by enforcing laws she doesn't agree with, equating them with Hitler's Brown Shirts.

sir, she simply believes that laws don't equal morals, and that laws don't trump morals.  Most of the laws are either:
A. regarding things that aren't either wreckless or evil in themselves but are just arbitrary rules by presumptuous central planners.  
B. regarding things that, if evil at all, are far lesser evils than the enforcement  used against them.  
C. themselves immoral.  
If the police only enforced laws against forms of assault, theft, fraud or gravely wreckless behavior, they would be the heroic sheepdogs the like to think of themselves as.  As such, they are mostly just wolves.

Quoted:
By agreeing to be part of society, you have agreed to be governed by society's rules. You have the opportunity to try to change those rules through the political process and your elected representatives.
Don't like it, move to an unoccupied island with no territorial claims on it. You can then be King of your own land and do as you please.

social contract lol

Mal in se rules that is to say,  those actions that are wrong of themselves...like theft, murder, adultery, fraud etc  (generally the 10 commandment stuff) etc... those are societies real rules. Follow those and society will function quite well.  If you have police or not. Thus has it been for most of our time on earth, people took care of the riff raff. No cops needed. They shunned them, ran out of town, or in extreme and rare cases killed them. knowing this kept them in line. I know its hard to admit for the police but its true.

The mal in prohibta stuff which is to say those actions that are wrong because of rules or regulation (ya know the stuff that fills 90% of the courtrooms) stuff like paperwork "crimes"  like speeding, seat belt laws, appearance laws, jaywalking etc.. (there are dozens of them)...Many of those (probably the vast majority) we can do without and once gone we can also do without the requisite police to "enforce" (wrong attitude IMO) those mal in prohibita rules as well.

Basically the guys in here calling this girl an anarchist (saw none of that in there) these guys are arguing for their paycheck and their blovating for their "brotherhood" at "war" with crime. They "walk the post" diving from car to car shooting it out with those gang bangers (not really too dangerous) and giving "justice" to speeders (that's more like it, nice and safe...)

In reality they "enforce mal in prohibita laws all day long and no one would ever notice or care just about any of the activities that they "enforce the law" on. Basically  they amount to ticketing people doing nothing but minding their own business, and its Its oh so dangerous ya know.... occasionally they will have dangerous stuff, and I am sure they see alot of crap (that NONE of their laws ever stopped)

It's hard to accept notion that the opinion of your job that you've invested yourself in so deeply, is just, not reality. Denial is strong.

If cops want to resurrect their reputation they have to change. They are off the correct track and everyone (including the police themselves know it) They just don't have the balls to do anything about it. and it HAS T BE THEY THAT DO IT. They have made sure they are as insular as possible John Q. Public (your boss BTW) has no sway on the cops.

What this lady has said in her video is right on the money. Those that disagree are wrong, those that are cops and disagree are doubly wrong and ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.

They need to stop being part of the problem, and do the right thing when they know what that is no matter what happens to their pension.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 8:10:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Wazeristan, Haiti, Mountain regions of Honduras..... You have no Idea of what you gibber.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have never been in a Stateless society.

Wazeristan, Haiti, Mountain regions of Honduras..... You have no Idea of what you gibber.

Why do people always compare Stateless societies to failed States?

You went to areas where governments failed or were failing, of course there was turmoil.

When the mass depends on government and it collapses what the hell do you expect?

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 8:11:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Our government is absolutely horrible but it's still the best one in the world.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah mk262 is right, if it wasn't for all those rough men and F22s we would have to put up with some ruling class of assholes who extort money from us and shoot us if we don't go along with it...oh wait!!!

honestly I am so far out of the delusion of believing that the government is here to protect me I really don't give a f*** weather the gang of assholes claiming the right to use violence without being resisted is from among us or from another country.  honestly I would rather have some foreign government over here to do the same things that are on government does to us because at least everyone would call it what it is instead of what it isn't. also up for in government having to project power from around the world will probably not be able to be in your business quite as much as ours is.  starting to think that the American Revolution was a not very pragmatic decision.

Lol. I'm no fan of our current government, but it could be worse. Much worse. See any third world shit hole, then rethink your answer.

You come off as having the worldly view of a person who has had his head in the sand for the last 6 decades.

Our government is absolutely horrible but it's still the best one in the world.

true but it needs to correct its course and get back in its box, and all of its various agents need to do as well, which is the point.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 8:16:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I believe they can. I think I already stated I don't trust Government, My Command team, Civilians, Random folks on the Internet preaching anarchy and "take your guns to the steps of the white house." I look at it all with a Jaundiced eye. You folks with the Somali flags, you are aligning with anarchists in Somalia.... Murdering scum. Or with the folks who flew the Bonnie Blue Flag, folks willing to kill their own country men so they could own other people a little longer. I look real hard at that and really wonder about motivations. In short I've spent my life defending......... What? At best nothing. I've safe guarded you civilians right to piss everything away. Which you have almost completed your goals of enthusiastically pissing everything away.
So go strap on your Guy Fawkes mask and throw a chair through a Whole Foods window.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Originally Posted By right wing nut:

calm down nuckler dragger.  you are relly abusing text size bro. No anarchist is going to work for another government, cannot, by definition, share  ideology w/ any foreign government like a communist, for example. .  I am just making the observation that if the foreign invasion boogie man did come and take over, after the smoke settled, my life would be pretty much the same as it is now: A ruling class and their enforcers taking my money, killing me or putting me in a cage if i don't pay up or follow their arbitrary BS rules, and killing me and getting away scott free if I give them the stink eye rather than act grateful they are checking my papers etc.

as to the pragmatism of the revolution.  You remember that line in the patriot where Mel asks whether it is better to have one tyrant 1000 miles away or 1000 1 mile away?

ETA: you clearly know nothing about the non aggression principle, the very foundation of anarchism, if you think that they would be going on shooting sprees & dragging the DMV lady out into the street.

All I know about Anarchy is what I've learned in streets across the planet experiencing it's joys and benefits. While non aggression pacts I'm sure are the goals, those that obey those pacts have gasoline soaked tires thrown over their heads and are given their last cigars.

So now we circle back.  You believe that men are so immoral, that without laws there is no way they can be societal.  If this is the case, then why do you believe these types of men cannot infiltrate a government and do the same things?

I believe they can. I think I already stated I don't trust Government, My Command team, Civilians, Random folks on the Internet preaching anarchy and "take your guns to the steps of the white house." I look at it all with a Jaundiced eye. You folks with the Somali flags, you are aligning with anarchists in Somalia.... Murdering scum. Or with the folks who flew the Bonnie Blue Flag, folks willing to kill their own country men so they could own other people a little longer. I look real hard at that and really wonder about motivations. In short I've spent my life defending......... What? At best nothing. I've safe guarded you civilians right to piss everything away. Which you have almost completed your goals of enthusiastically pissing everything away.
So go strap on your Guy Fawkes mask and throw a chair through a Whole Foods window.

lol... man you are out there.. really.  WOW.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 8:19:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Proof read that part in red, rewrite it, and post the question again.

What you call yourself when it involves Government can't be taken away. It's a statement of your intent to govern. If it isn't then it's a bald faced lie. If they Lie about their title they are lying about everything. So I tend to just expect that they are scum. I'm seldom wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you dont trust government, but you think the principles that you probably carry yourself arent valid because of what they call themselves? Take away what she calls herself for a second.  Now again, tell me what about her message you disagree with?

What you call yourself when it involves Government can't be taken away. It's a statement of your intent to govern. If it isn't then it's a bald faced lie. If they Lie about their title they are lying about everything. So I tend to just expect that they are scum. I'm seldom wrong.

I think he meant it as an intellectual exercise. If you are a US soldier and you have the attitudes you expressed here. ...are you an officer or a senior NCO?

That information is very important. Are you regular or guard?
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 8:25:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Originally Posted By right wing nut:

calm down nuckler dragger.  you are relly abusing text size bro. No anarchist is going to work for another government, cannot, by definition, share  ideology w/ any foreign government like a communist, for example. .  I am just making the observation that if the foreign invasion boogie man did come and take over, after the smoke settled, my life would be pretty much the same as it is now: A ruling class and their enforcers taking my money, killing me or putting me in a cage if i don't pay up or follow their arbitrary BS rules, and killing me and getting away scott free if I give them the stink eye rather than act grateful they are checking my papers etc.

as to the pragmatism of the revolution.  You remember that line in the patriot where Mel asks whether it is better to have one tyrant 1000 miles away or 1000 1 mile away?

ETA: you clearly know nothing about the non aggression principle, the very foundation of anarchism, if you think that they would be going on shooting sprees & dragging the DMV lady out into the street.

All I know about Anarchy is what I've learned in streets across the planet experiencing it's joys and benefits. While non aggression pacts I'm sure are the goals, those that obey those pacts have gasoline soaked tires thrown over their heads and are given their last cigars.

So now we circle back.  You believe that men are so immoral, that without laws there is no way they can be societal.  If this is the case, then why do you believe these types of men cannot infiltrate a government and do the same things?

Holy Fuck.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 8:32:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you dont trust government, but you think the principles that you probably carry yourself arent valid because of what they call themselves? Take away what she calls herself for a second.  Now again, tell me what about her message you disagree with?

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 8:50:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

So the messenger does matter?  If its not the message, what particular issue do you have with a woman making these statements?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We wouldn't be discussing it, had it been "Outlaw Joe."

So the messenger does matter?  If its not the message, what particular issue do you have with a woman making these statements?

The message is common.  We hear it here and elsewhere everyday.  She does not present it in any way that is unique or even extraordinarily eloquent.  But because she has breasts and a vagina, the ARFCOM window lickers get super excited.

If a 13'er posted a massive libertarian treatise in the GD, no one would care.  If that 13'er also posted pics of herself, the usual suspects would swarm.  This is no different.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 8:57:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Adams, certainly.  His idea of a federal government was much farther along towards what we have now than most of them.  

Hamilton was also a statist.  

I haven't seen evidence that Washington was.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sadly, the statists almost immediately began their programs to inflate that power.  

So you mean folks like Hamilton? Or Adams? Or Washington?

Adams, certainly.  His idea of a federal government was much farther along towards what we have now than most of them.  

Hamilton was also a statist.  

I haven't seen evidence that Washington was.

So they were the "bad" Founding Fathers? (because they were statists)

Jefferson, Madison, etc were the "good" FF's because you agree more with their beliefs?
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 9:02:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The message is common.  We hear it here and elsewhere everyday.  She does not present it in any way that is unique or even extraordinarily eloquent.  But because she has breasts and a vagina, the ARFCOM window lickers get super excited.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or, maybe because its presented in a way that people like me (who agree with a lot of the points shes making) think this particular messenger will have a better chance at getting the message out there to others, sex irregardless; rather than have it written off by people like you who look at the messenger and shoot down the message before its even presented.   You still havent answered what, of the points she makes, you disagree with?
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 9:06:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Or, maybe because its presented in a way that people like me (who agree with a lot of the points shes making) think this particular messenger will have a better chance at getting the message out there to others, sex irregardless; rather than have it written off by people like you who look at the messenger and shoot down the message before its even presented.   You still havent answered what, of the points she makes, you disagree with?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't care what points she's making.  She's essentially just another anonymous 13'er running off at the mouth.

People say all sorts of stuff, everyday.  Why should I care what she says? Who is she, that it matters?  There are bloggers and message board posters and YouTube people that say similar things every, single day.  
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 9:19:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I don't care what points she's making.  She's essentially just another anonymous 13'er running off at the mouth.

People say all sorts of stuff, everyday.  Why should I care what she says? Who is she, that it matters?  There are bloggers and message board posters and YouTube people that say similar things every, single day.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So by discounting that message by attacking the messenger, I can assume you disagree with said message?
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 9:39:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

If a 13'er posted a massive libertarian treatise in the GD, no one would care.  If that 13'er also posted pics of herself, the usual suspects would swarm.  This is no different.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey, if it gets more people to listen, I'm all for it.

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 9:40:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

So by discounting that message by attacking the messenger, I can assume you disagree with said message?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have not attacked the messenger.  I just don't care what the messenger has to say.

You cannot assume that I disagree with her message, because I did not listen to more than a minute.  I just don't care what she has to say.   She's just another 13'er with a long winded opinion she read from a script.  
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 9:43:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I have not attacked the messenger.  I just don't care what the messenger has to say.

You cannot assume that I disagree with her message, because I did not listen to more than a minute.  I just don't care what she has to say.   She's just another 13'er with a long winded opinion she read from a script.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So a '13er (being used in a negative connotation) cant have an intelligent thought?  Since you dont know, what if she was reading directly from the Constitution?  Would she still just be a stupid 13'er?
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 9:49:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

So a '13er (being used in a negative connotation) cant have an intelligent thought?  Since you dont know, what if she was reading directly from the Constitution?  Would she still just be a stupid 13'er?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've read the Constitution quite a few times.  Why do I need a 13'er to read it to me on YouTube?

Why are you saying she's stupid?   Just because I don't care what someone has to say, does not mean I'm calling them "stupid."  You are trying to invent an "attack" where none exists.  Why?

I'm sure there are all sorts of brilliant people on YouTube about whom I care even less.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 9:49:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But that message is a stupid one because its a 13'er that's giving it.  Stupid boring old message given my a stupid 13'er.  Oh and Im not attacking the messenger...
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 9:50:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I've read the Constitution quite a few times.  Why do I need a 13'er to read it to me on YouTube?

Why are you saying she's stupid?   Just because I don't care what someone gas to say, does not mean I'm calling them "stupid."

I'm sure there are all sorts of brilliant people on YouTube about whom I care even less.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why are you saying she's stupid?   Just because I don't care what someone gas to say, does not mean I'm calling them "stupid."

So if youre indifferent to it, why the need to comment?
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 9:52:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

But that message is a stupid one because its a 13'er that's giving it.  Stupid boring old message given my a stupid 13'er.  Oh and Im not attacking the messenger...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are dishonestly attempting to suggest that I called her stupid.  Shame on you.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 9:55:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could not have been more clear.  Why does this confound you?

I am showing her more respect by treating her like any other nobody on the Internet, compared to those who are listening to her because she has breasts.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 10:00:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

You are dishonestly attempting to suggest that I called her stupid.  Shame on you.
View Quote

Right, and your use of 13'er is being use with such positive reinforcement.  Thats like using the N word saying youre only using it to describe...
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 10:04:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I am showing her more respect by treating her like any other nobody on the Internet, compared to those who are listening to her because she has breasts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Comparing her to the crazy guy down on the corner.  How "respectful" of you...
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 10:04:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Right, and your use of 13'er is being use with such positive reinforcement.  Thats like using the N word saying youre only using it to describe...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The N word, huh?  Wow.  13'er is now the same thing as the N word?  

Heck of an argument you've got there.

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 10:06:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I think he meant it as an intellectual exercise. If you are a US soldier and you have the attitudes you expressed here. ...are you an officer or a senior NCO?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am classified as a heavy pipe weilding Meatpopcicle Spaceshuttle doorgunner.

It'll take more effort then that, to Arock me son.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 10:06:43 AM EDT
[#25]
I think this is Josie Wales on facebook.  I have run into her a time or two.  She has lost weight since some of these videos.  That, or gained weight since I have seen her last.  Regardless, Josie is a good person and beautiful as well.

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 10:08:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I never said crazy and I never said stupid.  Those are just the words you've dishonestly attempted to suggest I've said.

You employ cheap and greasy tactics.  Shame on you.

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 10:09:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

You went to areas where governments failed or were failing, of course there was turmoil.

When the mass depends on government and it collapses what the hell do you expect?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What government ever had control of Waziristan? Your turn, Name one place where there is no state, or never was a state.

Aside from Antarctica....

And the moon which you bonnie blue flags and skinnys believe we never landed on.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 10:11:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I never said crazy and I never said stupid.  Those are just the words you've dishonestly attempted to suggest I've said.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sir are a Donkey.

ETA:  I use this in the utmost positive and nurturing way.  In no way do I intend to make backdoor insinuations or comparisons with my words.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 10:13:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You sir a Donkey.
View Quote

Well said, genius.

First you lie and claim I've said things I have never said or even suggested, and then when called on it, you inarticulately resort to slinging childish insults.

Oafish and dishonest; not very impressive.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 10:20:37 AM EDT
[#30]
One might think that some posters are attempting to derail the thread.
One might wonder what the motive for such behavior might be.  
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 10:20:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Well said, genius.

First you lie and claim I've said things I have never said or even suggested, and then when called on it, you inarticulately resort to slinging childish insults.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sir a Donkey.

Well said, genius.

It's not his fault. It's hard being a skinny.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 10:23:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sir a Donkey.

Well said, genius.

Ironically, it appears that they are usually quite chubby in person.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 10:24:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Well said, genius.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sir a Donkey.

Well said, genius.

Really?  

You sir use cheap and greasy tactics.  Shame on you.  I never resorted to childish insults.  Where Im from Donkey is only used for the most respected of people.  Just like where youre from 13'er is used for only the most respected of people...

Someones playing childish games, but its not me.

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 10:25:34 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

enlighten us

Please
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 10:27:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

What government ever had control of Waziristan? Your turn, Name one place where there is no state, or never was a state.

And the moon which you bonnie blue flags and skinnys believe we never landed on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Waziristan is a battleground. With governments fighting proxy wars there.

It is also under Pakistan control.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federally_Administered_Tribal_Areas

Stateless societies have existed In Celtic Ireland, Iceland, and even our own country in the Western frontier and of some of the Native peoples.

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 10:53:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Stateless societies have existed In Celtic Ireland, Iceland, and even our own country in the Western frontier and of some of the Native peoples.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uhmmm no.. No state entity showed up in Waziristan except for tribal leaders. Probably until about 2002/2003 some families had no concept of Government other then random bandits with which they fought. Yes some of it is in Pakistan, That ends their control. Except around the Border Checkpoints. The native people of the united states had a tribal system of government and were in a constant state of warfare, that's one reason we beat them and why it was so hard to do. Irish history that fits your narrative must be this time period
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_Ireland
Or maybe this time period
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protohistory_of_Ireland
Or this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Ireland_(400%E2%80%93800)

It seems to be a long line of failed states or Glaciers.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 10:55:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

enlighten us

Please
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

enlighten us

Please

You're joshing, aren't you?
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 11:05:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Uhmmm no.. No state entity showed up in Waziristan except for tribal leaders. Probably until about 2002/2003 some families had no concept of Government other then random bandits with which they fought. Yes some of it is in Pakistan, That ends their control. Except around the Border Checkpoints. The native people of the united states had a tribal system of government and were in a constant state of warfare, that's one reason we beat them and why it was so hard to do. Irish history that fits your narrative must be this time period
Or this

View Quote

They held off a super power for quite some time. Pretty impressive in my book. Even if they were finally conquered (which is not a failed "State" as you put it).

Not all Native Americans were in constant warfare. Which still has nothing to do with your assertion of there never being a stateless society.

Waziristan became part of Pakistan in 1947.

So your argument still holds no merit.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 11:09:14 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The standard bearer for 13ers has arrived.

I can only imagine the sheer intelligence and insight you've contributed with posts #1-#22 if #23 is any indicator.

Now go tidy up the basement, you know how mom gets all pissy when the xbox games and Cheetos bags are all scattered around. And wash that orange powdered cheese crap off your face.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
got bored a minute into the first video

The standard bearer for 13ers has arrived.

I can only imagine the sheer intelligence and insight you've contributed with posts #1-#22 if #23 is any indicator.

Now go tidy up the basement, you know how mom gets all pissy when the xbox games and Cheetos bags are all scattered around. And wash that orange powdered cheese crap off your face.

Thanks, I needed that.

TXL
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 11:11:49 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You must not visit GD often.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Funny... I didn't know the founding fathers subcribed to anarchy. I didn't know that was a founding American Principle? That whole Constitution thing establishing a sovereign government must be way overblown.

Well that is about the dumbest thing I've read on here in a while.  I don't even know where to begin.

You must not visit GD often.

lol
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 11:12:53 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

They held off a super power for quite some time. Pretty impressive in my book. Even if they were finally conquered (which is not a failed "State" as you put it). Medievil princedoms and serfs make a state, unless having a King or chief is your Anarchist eutopia. Being conquered either way makes your way of governing...failed

Not all Native Americans were in constant warfare. Which still has nothing to do with your assertion of there never being a stateless society. Each tribe was it's own state

Waziristan became part of Pakistan in 1947. Doesn't matter as the Waziris consider themselves part of their family clan and nothing else other then muslim. The Paki government is constantly having shootouts about it. The Afghan government doesn't even bother.... But What would I know with my having lived there amoungst them?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or this

They held off a super power for quite some time. Pretty impressive in my book. Even if they were finally conquered (which is not a failed "State" as you put it). Medievil princedoms and serfs make a state, unless having a King or chief is your Anarchist eutopia. Being conquered either way makes your way of governing...failed

Not all Native Americans were in constant warfare. Which still has nothing to do with your assertion of there never being a stateless society. Each tribe was it's own state

Waziristan became part of Pakistan in 1947. Doesn't matter as the Waziris consider themselves part of their family clan and nothing else other then muslim. The Paki government is constantly having shootouts about it. The Afghan government doesn't even bother.... But What would I know with my having lived there amoungst them?

FiFy
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 11:21:48 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

So you are willing to assist foreigner in the overthrow of the government. Shit like that are what operations like Kokesh and Chubby Anarchist chick are about. Getting you to commit Treason or Rebellion or to make statements that can construe all black rifle owners as such. Do you not think our adversaries monitor this site? Of course they do. You tinfoilers are their goldmine. Me and folks like me, we are just assholes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah mk262 is right, if it wasn't for all those rough men and F22s we would have to put up with some ruling class of assholes who extort money from us and shoot us if we don't go along with it...oh wait!!!

honestly I am so far out of the delusion of believing that the government is here to protect me I really don't give a f*** weather the gang of assholes claiming the right to use violence without being resisted is from among us or from another country.  honestly maybe it would be better if foreigners were here starting to think that the American Revolution was a not very pragmatic decision.

So you are willing to assist foreigner in the overthrow of the government. Shit like that are what operations like Kokesh and Chubby Anarchist chick are about. Getting you to commit Treason or Rebellion or to make statements that can construe all black rifle owners as such. Do you not think our adversaries monitor this site? Of course they do. You tinfoilers are their goldmine. Me and folks like me, we are just assholes.

so by that statement, you would have fought on the British side   the redcoats are back
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 11:22:38 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

What is it with you tinfoilers and drones?
Drones fucking suck.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

honestly I am so far out of the delusion of believing that the government is here to protect me I really don't give a f*** weather the gang of assholes claiming the right to use violence without being resisted is from among us or from another country.  honestly I would rather have some foreign government over here to do the same things that are on government does to us because at least everyone would call it what it is instead of what it isn't. also up for in government having to project power from around the world will probably not be able to be in your business quite as much as ours is.  starting to think that the American Revolution was a not very pragmatic decision.

don't forget those fuckin' drones

What is it with you tinfoilers and drones?
Drones fucking suck.

stfu redcoat........we know who you are now
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 11:28:28 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

honestly I am so far out of the delusion of believing that the government is here to protect me I really don't give a f*** weather the gang of assholes claiming the right to use violence without being resisted is from among us or from another country.  honestly maybe it would be better if foreigners were here starting to think that the American Revolution was a not very pragmatic decision.

Hmmm.....who is more Treasonous ?? The Gov. who subverts the Constitution for it's own power grabbing ends, or the subject who subverts the Gov. For a Foreign Power for it's Treasonous behavior.

It's so much different when you add the whole concept, isn't it?

Ya'll should get off your ass and hook up with some fine middle eastern folks or some Russkies and just get to shooting then.
I reckon some EFPs at your local PD or Sherrifs office should start you off great. Don't forget that most Army and Marine bases are dang near unarmed from 0600 to 0900 Hell just drag the old lady at the DMV out into the street and put two in the back of her head. Everything will work out just as you've masturbated to I'm sure.

Nuckldragr misses a lot.....
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 11:29:01 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

FiFy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or this

No, it just means that a more powerful entity took you over. If you say 2 + 2 = 4 and I say 2 +2 = 5 and I kill you does that make me right? Might does not make right, it just makes right now.

A tribe does not equal a State. A state is a political entity under governmental control, a government more narrowly refers to the particular executive in control of a state at a given time. There was no one in charge of the tribe. The Tribal leader was not a monarch with ultimate authority.

Waziristan became part of Pakistan in 1947. Doesn't matter as the Waziris consider themselves part of their family clan and nothing else other then muslim. The Paki government is constantly having shootouts about it. The Afghan government doesn't even bother.... But What would I know with my having lived there amoungst them? So the government interfering with its territory makes it stateless? you even admit to the government having shootouts about it.

So your argument still holds no no merit.

FiFy

FIFY
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 11:29:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Oh damn, the British have returned  

Where the hell did I hide my muskett??? Must fine....must find.....
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 11:33:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Dream girl
You guys need to get out more or get your eyes checked, maybe both.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 11:36:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I wonder what she'd say about this treatise on 4GW (Forth Generation Warfare). Follow the link for the fascinating & frightening blog post (long, but well worth the time). Here's a bit from it:

Sipsy Street Irregulars Blog Post
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I wonder what she'd say about this treatise on 4GW (Forth Generation Warfare). Follow the link for the fascinating & frightening blog post (long, but well worth the time). Here's a bit from it:

Monday, April 29, 2013
Tyrants beware. 4th Generation Warfare: How the next civil war will be fought.

“Direct military operations” are precisely what the 4GW insurgent seeks to avoid. His target is the mind and the will of the political leadership of his enemy -- to be specific, the few inches between their ears which are filled with brains to be influenced or, if not, popped like a grape with an unanswerable rifle shot from distance as an example to the others.
Excerpted from the non-fiction introduction to Absolved: A cautionary novel of the Three Percent and Fourth Generation Warfare by Mike Vanderboegh.

“Whenever the legislators endeavor to take away and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people, who are thereupon absolved from any further obedience and are left to the common refuge, which God hath provided for all men, against force and violence.” ~ John Locke, 2nd Treatise on Government.

So reads the plaque on Phil Gordon's wall in his Sipsey Street home the moment before all hell breaks loose. In 'Absolved', I try to explore the depths of Locke's belief to discover where it might lead the United States in a civil war set in the near future. . .

Another civil war in this country is the last thing I want.
--------------------------------------------------
              major snip
--------------------------------------------------
Decapitation, I have tried to explain to people, works both ways in 4GW.  I continued:
Johnston is as wrong as he can be when comparing past history to 4th Generation warfare, distributed networks and leaderless resistance, especially as will be practiced in the United States if it ever goes to war with itself.

He is wrong, but the powerful men and women he is writing for think he's right.

Unfortunately for them, in the situation the administration would find itself after Waco Two, the "decapitation" strategy would for them more resemble Russian Roulette played with an automatic pistol.

Hypothetical: They kill some of (the Three Percent), at first accidentally perhaps, but almost immediately thereafter intentionally. The spasm of defensive killing begins, targeted at their leadership. They spasm in return. They would not be able to scuttle into their "green zones" fast enough. For each clumsy attack on (the Three Percent), they receive a lesson in the 500 meter war, one bullet (or many bullets) at a time. They commit "collateral damage" of our innocents, (the Three Percent) stay(s) within the rules of engagement and kill only war-planners and war-wagers.

I have asked this question before. They will fight to the last ATF agent or to the last oath-breaking soldier. Will they fight to the first senior bureaucrat, the second Congressman, the third newspaper editor, the fourth Senator, the fifth White House aide? Can they stand Bill Clinton's rules of engagement?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
                      snip
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Once again we hear demands for bans on semi-automatic rifles and for federal control of all private transfers of all firearms (the so-called “gun show loophole).  This time, it is said, there will be no “grandfather clause” of existing weapons and that confiscation of all military-pattern semi-auto rifles is intended.

Yet the Three Percent will not obey such laws and they will defy the federal government to do anything about it.

I was once told by a “gun safety” advocate back in the Nineties that he favored total civilian firearms confiscation.  Only the military and police should have weapons he averred and what did I think about that?  I began to give him a reasoned answer and he cut me off with an abrupt, “Give me the short answer.”

I thought for a moment and said, “If you try to take our firearms we will kill you.”

It was true then, it is true now.
The “arbitrarians” believe that they can continue to encroach upon the liberty and property of their fellow Americans without consequence to them.  They cannot.

When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote -- with his rifle.  Any grasping would-be tyrant who ignores that truth does so at his or her own peril.
I pray, then, that Absolved is viewed as a useful dire warning in time to prevent the Fourth Generation Civil War it describes.
Posted by Dutchman6

Sipsy Street Irregulars Blog Post

thatnk you for the link......I'd never heard of the 3% before . I've got lots of reading to do.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 11:36:39 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
would smash

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 11:37:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

FIFY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or this

No, it just means that a more powerful entity took you over. If you say 2 + 2 = 4 and I say 2 +2 = 5 and I kill you does that make me right? Might does not make right, it just makes right now. Last man standing wins

A tribe does not equal a State. A state is a political entity under governmental control, a government more narrowly refers to the particular executive in control of a state at a given time. There was no one in charge of the tribe. The Tribal leader was not a monarch with ultimate authority. Nor is a President something lost on our current one and you

Waziristan became part of Pakistan in 1947. Doesn't matter as the Waziris consider themselves part of their family clan and nothing else other then muslim. The Paki government is constantly having shootouts about it. The Afghan government doesn't even bother.... But What would I know with my having lived there amoungst them? So the government interfering with its territory makes it stateless? you even admit to the government having shootouts about it. If a government cannot control its own area then it does not govern especially there

So your argument still holds no no merit.

FiFy

FIFY

You still lose, eventually you will go out into the real world and see things for yourself, until then you'd best let your seniors make your decisions for you
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top