Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2013 5:37:02 AM EDT
Have you lost your health insurance yet? Lost your doctors? Had massive Insurance cost increase? Doctor asking about your guns and sex life? Tell us Barry, Congress, AARP... was it worth passing this horrible unconstitutional law on our entire healthcare system when they can't even get the Barrycare website to work, or make it secure no less?  http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/28/obamacare-security-scare/

Link Posted: 10/30/2013 6:14:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I cant wait until it gets breached and there is massive PII loss.
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 6:15:24 AM EDT
[#2]
The never ending blame game continues on.
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 6:27:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The never ending blame game continues on.
View Quote

If you have no accomplishments to trumpet, blame someone for your failures.
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 6:28:56 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I cant wait until it gets breached and there is massive PII loss.
View Quote

It's probably already happened.

It's like a golden goose ripe for the taking, and I'm sure the people capable of doing it know that.

Link Posted: 10/30/2013 6:30:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Would be awesome to see verizon get in a pissing match and run a huge ad campaign    ( Yes I know,  it is good to dream )
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 6:33:02 AM EDT
[#6]
This is so bad.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top