Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2013 10:46:44 PM EDT
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSBRE99T01420131030?irpc=932

Sorry, I suck at embedding.  Dont think its a dupe since I havent seen it posted.

For all of the TLDRs out there, it basically summarizes all of the weak points we have been harping on for forever, but is now a national headline!
I think the polish is coming off of the armor and we can start to see the dents, dings and cracks.  

Heres to Hope GD!
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 10:48:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 10:48:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Gracias
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 10:49:12 PM EDT
[#3]
De nada.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 10:49:36 PM EDT
[#4]
The armor is strong, the media will soon set off to buff it to its original luster.

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:01:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The armor is strong, the media will soon set off to buff it to its original luster.

View Quote

Damn... you just gave me the image of the fuckstains last year in office. It will be non-stop cock sucking worship.

I mean, ya know, more so than it already is.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:06:53 PM EDT
[#6]
But didn't you see snookie got voted off Dancing with the stars the other night!  Go Red Sox!  Wonder if who will get voted off Survivor this week?
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 1:23:51 AM EDT
[#7]
I thought the phrase was "a chink in the armor"?
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 1:33:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/30/2013 1:34:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

It is. People are just to much of a pussy. Fuck feelings its why everything is so fucked up now.
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 2:56:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Thought better of it.   Kinda like not putting Fo in your thread title
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 2:58:47 AM EDT
[#11]
This is just going to blow over like Benghazi did and the media will spin it to the tune of "well, it really wasn't  a lie, he just wasn't being accurate"..oh wait…they already are…

Link Posted: 10/30/2013 3:05:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Thats what i normally think, but im really starting to wonder if he has pissed off the media a lil too much, pissed off his voters too

Seems like that article pointed out A LOT, and coming from the MSM, that says plenty.  Hell, it even says he has a teflon coating....
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 3:07:13 AM EDT
[#13]
The cause of the failures will be attributed to the fact that glorious leader was distracted by the shenanigans of the evil republicans and couldn't focus his godlike intelligence on the roll out.  If only he hadn't been so distracted by countering their obvious sabotage of the otherwise perfect plan, none of this would have happened.

Also, Bush's fault.
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 3:11:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The cause of the failures will be attributed to the fact that glorious leader was distracted by the shenanigans of the evil republicans and couldn't focus his godlike intelligence on the roll out.  If only he hadn't been so distracted by countering their obvious sabotage of the otherwise perfect plan, none of this would have happened.

Also, Bush's fault.
View Quote

yeah, this also…

honestly, Im surprised they haven't played the Bush card yet in all of this…

ugh...
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 3:13:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Thats because that no longer applies. Been too long

Its the Radical Tea Party militias fault!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top