Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:38:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I can.
And thanks for being a butt head.

ETA: This is propaganda the left is using to ban hunting in this once great state.
Arizona told them to go kick rocks and I'm pretty sure Nevada did the same.
In this state you can pass anything that has anything to do with some nebulus enviro cause.
Shit.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:40:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can.
And thanks for being a butt head.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:42:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Of course they can....

But they have to compensate by aiming to the right because of the left lean.... makes it easier for some barriers though.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:56:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Somebody forgot to mention lead hunting bullets were banned from the condor habitat areas in California 5 years ago.  Tests have shown that the lead in the birds has not changed pre/post lead ban.  It would appear they are getting the lead elsewhere.

Tony

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 3:36:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Can people in Cali even shoot straight ?

Do you really believe that these birds were shot?

[  ]  Yes

[  ]  No
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 3:46:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Obviously, the article referenced shows some of the most propaganda-laden journalism ever written. Unless you believe that hunters in Cali have automatic, belt fed pellet guns and go around condor territory spraying lead at rabbits and rodents, and then leaving the carcasses on the side of the road for the condors.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 3:46:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Somebody forgot to mention lead hunting bullets were banned from the condor habitat areas in California 5 years ago.  Tests have shown that the lead in the birds has not changed pre/post lead ban.  It would appear they are getting the lead elsewhere.

Tony

View Quote

There are also questions regarding the veracity (honesty) of the State's actions.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 3:52:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 4:00:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

[  ]  Yes

[  ]  No

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

[  ]  Yes

[  ]  No

Did you read the article?  No, you didn't.  How do I know?

"Dr. Curtis Eng says it's scary to see so many sick birds, but two of the condors are recovering, and one remains in critical condition.
Vets say 18 of the condors were mildly ill.

The
birds are trapped twice a year to check for lead poisoning. The condors
are getting the lead in carcasses of animals shot by hunters.
"

Not that I believe the bullshit story they're selling, I just prefer to know what that bullshit story is before I comment on it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top