Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2013 6:20:25 PM EDT
... your belly is so fat it makes your shirt rise up so you can see 1/4" - 1/2" of skin all the way around the bottom of your shirt?

ETA - ... I clearly see his gun with him just standing there. Bending over or sitting on a chair causes his shirt to rise and fully expose his gun.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:21:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Cardio is rule #1, fatman.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:23:08 PM EDT
[#2]
No that's Obese Carry...
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:37:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

For the record, it's not me. I'm very svelte.  When this guy sat down at the bench rest his shirt raised up to completely show the gun and holster.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:38:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
For the record, it's not me. I'm very svelte.  When this guy sat down at the bench rest his shirt raised up to completely show the gun and holster.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

A tubby supporter of the 2nd or a skinny hippy liberal.

You choose.

Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:40:36 PM EDT
[#5]
He should've stuck his pistol in a fat roll lol
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:47:36 PM EDT
[#6]
So are only your approved supporters  allowed the second amendment? The Dapper Dan crowd only need apply.

The second did not mention women Those that lacked education. Never needed to be in the mil. Or those that were not your cool friends.

So please tell me how in the ever living fuck You got to be the lord on this. Please explain.?

Link Posted: 10/28/2013 7:08:15 PM EDT
[#7]
My sister is big and carries. Concealed and open carry are allowed in my state.And  you feel she should be denied in that her method of carry is not approved by you.

If she is so fat that her rights are terminated. Or are you saying she should open carry.

Your pompousness should give you a willingness to itch between your butt cheeks for the deep loving you should receive.

Link Posted: 10/28/2013 7:09:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Pictures
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 7:10:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for not providing a picture.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 8:14:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Fat is really hard to conceal.  So I assume its fat you are talking about?
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 8:16:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Was there a fork and a spoon holstered on the other side?

Link Posted: 10/28/2013 8:16:51 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
My sister is big and carries. Concealed and open carry are allowed in my state.And  you feel she should be denied in that her method of carry is not approved by you.

If she is so fat that her rights are terminated. Or are you saying she should open carry.

Your pompousness should give you a willingness to itch between your butt cheeks for the deep loving you should receive.

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/28/2013 8:17:46 PM EDT
[#13]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
http://firedaily.com/files/2012/01/lighten-up-francis.jpg
Quoted:

Literally.

Link Posted: 10/28/2013 8:18:39 PM EDT
[#14]
I don't know how to react.

On one hand, it is my desire that every stable, able-bodied man and woman carry a firearm, because an armed society is a polite society, and a fearful government is a just government.

On the other, GODDAMN IT FATTIES >:[
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 8:19:00 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View Quote
FPNI

Link Posted: 10/28/2013 8:20:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
So are only your approved supporters  allowed the second amendment? The Dapper Dan crowd only need apply.

The second did not mention women Those that lacked education. Never needed to be in the mil. Or those that were not your cool friends.

So please tell me how in the ever living fuck You got to be the lord on this. Please explain.?

View Quote

Jesus Christ dude. Buy  shirt that fits and conceal your Glock.

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/product/mens-longtail-t-short-sleeve-t-shirt-with-pocket-95587.aspx?ev3=recommended_home
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 8:23:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You choose.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You choose.

Why not a skinny gun owner?
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 8:24:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You choose.

Because shoveling food into mouth feels more better.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 9:08:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Eh, skinny guys can be just as guilty.

My brother is 5'9" 145 lbs and his CCW is a Hi-Power.

There's really no way to hide that.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 9:35:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

For the record, it's not me. I'm very svelte.  .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
]

Dude,

Really ?
Who the fuck says that about themselves that isn't a chick ?
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 9:47:13 PM EDT
[#21]
As long as it's covered at least 51% it is "mostly" concealed which, depending on the state, might meet the requirements
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 9:47:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Dude,

Really ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
]

Dude,

Really ?

People with a larger than average vocabulary?
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 1:14:04 AM EDT
[#23]
OMG YOU SAW HIS GUN?!!?

If its legal who gives a fuck?

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 1:19:06 AM EDT
[#24]
The OP created this thread to out the fat asses huh?  

Bell bottom tee shirt anyone?  
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 1:46:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:17:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Dude,

Really ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
]

Dude,

Really ?

I wish I did. It's classy as fucque.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:22:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

My older brother is 6'4" 160 lbs and CCs a G17wX300.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:27:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

I see OP hit a nerve with your sister...
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:29:09 AM EDT
[#29]
I always told people if you can't see my gun I am concealed carrying. If it pops out I am now open carrying. Both legal where I am.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:29:13 AM EDT
[#30]
At best, it's discrete carry.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:30:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Well, you don't need to use clothing to conceal, you know.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:31:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That wasn't a nerve, that was a sensitive roll.

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:34:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:37:04 AM EDT
[#34]
Now lets not make fun of the gravitationally challenged. Someone might be offended!!!!!

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:39:52 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

... your belly is so fat it makes your shirt rise up so you can see 1/4" - 1/2" of skin all the way around the bottom of your shirt?

ETA - ... I clearly see his gun with him just standing there. Bending over or sitting on a chair causes his shirt to rise and fully expose his gun.
View Quote

I, too, was very judgemental at one point in my life.  I pissed off all my friends, all my family, and my first two wives telling them how much better thier lives would be if they lived them as I told them they should.

Then I grew up and discovered there are more people in the world that just the one in the mirror I use.

It's a big world, and there are other people in it.  Learn to let go or it will eat you alive.

I need to lose another 30 pounds, but I at least buy the correct shirts for my build.  Not everybody is as hip and with it as you and I.

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:39:59 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View Quote

That's my carry as well, and a jacket or a button up shirt untucked hide it fine.

It's more of a question of a good holster.

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:43:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Now lets not make fun of the gravitationally challenged. Someone might be offended!!!!!

View Quote

I think the new term is "under tall".
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:47:17 AM EDT
[#38]
I'm glad the few extra pounds I have is kinda malleable and squishes out of the way.  But it's getting less.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:49:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I'm glad the few extra pounds I have is kinda malleable and squishes out of the way.  But it's getting less.  
View Quote

HAHA...I just call mine my emergency food supply for SHTF!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 7:10:20 AM EDT
[#40]
So many feels.

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 10:33:53 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I, too, was very judgemental at one point in my life.  I pissed off all my friends, all my family, and my first two wives telling them how much better thier lives would be if they lived them as I told them they should.

Then I grew up and discovered there are more people in the world that just the one in the mirror I use.

It's a big world, and there are other people in it.  Learn to let go or it will eat you alive.

I need to lose another 30 pounds, but I at least buy the correct shirts for my build.  Not everybody is as hip and with it as you and I.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think I am being judgmental. My soon-to-be-ex is chunky, with nice big boobs. But she doesn't prance around in skin tight clothes, or clothes that don't fit well. I really don't care how fat a person is. But if you are like the nightmares you see at Walmart showing off their back boobs and wearing tube tops, then they are bringing ridicule on themselves.

This guy had an severely ill fitting shirt. It's a little comical to have his belly peeking out. It's farcical that he was completely failing at concealing his gun. Someone asked about the legality - I dunno. IIRC Kansas allows open carry, but different counties and cities have rules that don't allow it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top