User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2013 5:32:32 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 5:35:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, we're waiting.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 5:38:41 PM EDT
[#2]

This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 5:41:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been wondering for years, did you pick your screen name just because you knew people like me would read it too fast and sit here wondering how bad a case of golftoe really is?
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 5:44:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh, this your wife, huh? A lovely lady. Hey baby, you must've been something before electricity.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 5:45:45 PM EDT
[#5]
This is your saliva line...
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 5:59:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Carl: So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas.
Angie: A looper?
Carl: A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald...striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver, he hauls off and whacks one- big hitter, the Lama- long, into a ten-thousand foot crevice, right at the base of this glacier. And do you know what the Lama says? "Gunga galunga...gunga- gunga lagunga." So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know?" And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top