Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 10/26/2013 3:04:10 PM EDT
Sarah Palin found a novel way to turn down an interview request from Piers Morgan on Friday, posting a picture on Facebook of a bear she had shot dead and a note saying she was busy.

The former Alaska governor thanked chat show host Morgan for inviting her on his 'shambolic show' but added she was 'kind of busy right now'.

The Facebook message, which had been liked by nearly 3,000 of Palin's supporters within two hours of it being posted, is part of an online spat between the pair after Morgan poked fun at her intellect.
View Quote

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2477047/Sarah-Palin-taunts-Piers-Morgan-picture-bear-shot-dead-posted-Facebook.html
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:05:30 PM EDT
[#1]
haha motherfuckers
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:06:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Right on.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:07:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd hit it
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:08:24 PM EDT
[#4]
She's got spunk.  I'll give her that.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:09:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:09:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Hell yes!
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:09:35 PM EDT
[#7]
I thought Morgan got cancelled?
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:10:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Nice!
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:11:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:11:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:11:46 PM EDT
[#11]
I hope that Morgan fuck pissed himself with rage.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:13:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Only thing better would be if she had taken that bear with an AR!
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:15:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Wish she had that kind of panache during the campaign. (2008)

In her interviews, she looked retarded.

Then she appeared alongside Tina Fey on SNL to put the final nail in the coffin for anyone who had any doubts...

It is good to see her out shooting... If we let McCain fulfill the campaign promises (that Palin endorsed) he made during his Senate race *against* the Tea Party... She might have to save that picture to show her grandkids... "See this is what it was like before the guy I fully-endorsed and fully-supported took my guns away..."

Palin supports/supported McCain *against* the Tea Party. She is no *real* conservative, picture or not...
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:19:17 PM EDT
[#14]
I laughed.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:24:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Still more qualified for POTUS than 0bama.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:28:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Then she appeared alongside Tina Fey on SNL to put the final nail in the coffin for anyone who had any doubts...

It is good to see her out shooting... If we let McCain fulfill the campaign promises (that Palin endorsed) he made during his Senate race *against* the Tea Party... She might have to save that picture to show her grandkids... "See this is what it was like before the guy I fully-endorsed and fully-supported took my guns away..."

Palin supports/supported McCain *against* the Tea Party. She is no *real* conservative, picture or not...
View Quote

Oh look, here comes another supposed "Republican", ready at a moments notice to trash Sarah Palin.

Her waiting to endorse Romney only 24 hours before the election must be what pissed you off for eternity.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:29:37 PM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:32:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Damm 09ers.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:34:36 PM EDT
[#19]
She's awesome!
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:35:38 PM EDT
[#20]
custom rifle with brake.

would hit.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:36:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Derp...herp.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:38:06 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Oh look, here comes another supposed "Republican", ready at a moments notice to trash Sarah Palin.

Her waiting to endorse Romney only 24 hours before the election must be what pissed you off for eternity.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I've only seen his long winded posts  bashing Palin or defending "gay rights".

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:40:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Probably he pissed himself with fear! There is so much in that pic that would scare that fat sissy fuck into wetting his panties!  
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:40:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:43:15 PM EDT
[#25]
I sure hope she goes into full attack dog mode in 2014  and 2016 not only on the Democrats but on the RINO's also.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:44:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He claims to be a member of the LDS church.  If he REALLY is defending the gay rights agenda, there's something amiss (as in, he should be thrown out of The Church).

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:45:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Probably he pissed himself with fear! There is so much in that pic that would scare that fat sissy fuck into wetting his panties!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That faggot probably wets his pants walking through the toy gun aisle at Wal Mart.  Probably goes into a mouth-foaming rage.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:46:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:48:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:48:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Good
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:49:14 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm sure someone from Somalia will be along shortly to knock her.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:49:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:50:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Not a Palin fanboy, but I found her response humorous and a good slap at the Brit that the rest of the Brits don't even want.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:50:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Unfortunately it's not mine.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:52:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Proud Palin fan boy here.....
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:52:11 PM EDT
[#36]
What kind of pansy assed guy gets named "Piers" by his mommy!

As for Gov Palin.  I like her.......She's got girl balls!

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:53:57 PM EDT
[#37]

(It's worth saying twice)!

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:56:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd be willing to give her a bit more...  
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:00:19 PM EDT
[#39]
She would have made a helluva US Representative....
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:02:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:41:22 PM EDT
[#41]
I'd vote for her...twice!

ETA: Then a quick nap and vote again
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:07:57 PM EDT
[#42]
CAMO MILF
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:08:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Butts are hurt.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:11:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:11:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Love it. She's a good girl. Seriously. Probably a fun one to hang around with, especially if she was single.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:12:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:41:13 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View Quote

Um...Ok.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:43:22 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:49:41 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View Quote

Pier = Dock.

Google the urban dictionary definition of "dock".

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:04:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I'd hit it
View Quote

It's DEAD for cryin' out loud!!!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top