Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd hit it

It's DEAD for cryin' out loud!!!
Yeah but it's probably still warm!

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:06:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm just so pleased about the great things she's done for conservatives in the US in the last 5 years.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:10:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Wish she had that kind of panache during the campaign. (2008)

In her interviews, she looked retarded.

Then she appeared alongside Tina Fey on SNL to put the final nail in the coffin for anyone who had any doubts...

It is good to see her out shooting... If we let McCain fulfill the campaign promises (that Palin endorsed) he made during his Senate race *against* the Tea Party... She might have to save that picture to show her grandkids... "See this is what it was like before the guy I fully-endorsed and fully-supported took my guns away..."

Palin supports/supported McCain *against* the Tea Party. She is no *real* conservative, picture or not...
View Quote

Romney lost, put it behind you.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:16:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:29:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I mean no disrespect but she is always in my dreams.  Damn what a woman.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:33:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm no Sarah Palin fan, but I fully support her doing anything to needle that cocksucker Limey.

Oh, and I'd hit it, too. She's annoying, but kinda hot in a sexy librarian sort of way.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:33:26 PM EDT
[#7]
It is the so called conservatives who spend all their energy dragging SP down for being herself that are the true enemies of America.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:33:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I'm just so pleased about the great things she's done for conservatives in the US in the last 5 years.  
View Quote

Jog my memory, please.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:35:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

Applies to women too.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:37:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Good for her...fuck Piers!
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:40:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Palin is great.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:48:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I thought Morgan got cancelled?
View Quote

As did I.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:12:07 PM EDT
[#13]
You go girl.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:20:36 PM EDT
[#14]
I voted for Palin and a heart attack.

Still wish I'd been on the winning side of that.

Fuck McCain, HIMBO, and his wookie
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:35:58 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

It's as if a thousand anuses were torn at once, crying out in pain, and were then silenced.
View Quote

I do not what to know what you're been streaming from your Netflix queue.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:49:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:51:56 PM EDT
[#17]
geez I love her.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:53:03 PM EDT
[#18]
I love Sarah.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:31:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Still more qualified for POTUS than 0bama.
View Quote

Yes and by a huge margin.  Also much smarter than Obama, no intelligent person can believe the things he believes.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:42:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:43:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Anyone is more qualified than this one.  

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:50:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'm sure someone from Somalia will be along shortly to knock her.
View Quote

Fuck no, this is the coolest thing she's ever done.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 11:19:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 12:49:36 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

She's got spunk.  I'll give her that.
View Quote

Yep.

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 1:26:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd hit it

That doesn't stop some people apparently.

I hope at the next election cycle she comes out again and tours the country backing some (R) delegates. It gives dems coronaries. Which is great.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 3:23:53 AM EDT
[#26]
I love me some Sarah Palin!  I would vote for her over any of the ass nuggets we've had on the ballot for the past 6 years.  

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 3:35:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Then she appeared alongside Tina Fey on SNL to put the final nail in the coffin for anyone who had any doubts...

It is good to see her out shooting... If we let McCain fulfill the campaign promises (that Palin endorsed) he made during his Senate race *against* the Tea Party... She might have to save that picture to show her grandkids... "See this is what it was like before the guy I fully-endorsed and fully-supported took my guns away..."

Palin supports/supported McCain *against* the Tea Party. She is no *real* conservative, picture or not...
View Quote

You're hate for Palin is well known,  you should get over it....
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 3:40:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Oh look, here comes another supposed "Republican", ready at a moments notice to trash Sarah Palin.

Her waiting to endorse Romney only 24 hours before the election must be what pissed you off for eternity.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is good to see her out shooting... If we let McCain fulfill the campaign promises (that Palin endorsed) he made during his Senate race *against* the Tea Party... She might have to savjke that picture to show her grandkids... "See this is what it was like before the guy I fully-endorsed and fully-supported took my guns away..."

Oh look, here comes another supposed "Republican", ready at a moments notice to trash Sarah Palin.

Her waiting to endorse Romney only 24 hours before the election must be what pissed you off for eternity.

He sounds more and more like an Obama voter!
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 3:40:27 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 3:49:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

He sounds more and more like an Obama lds voter!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is good to see her out shooting... If we let McCain fulfill the campaign promises (that Palin endorsed) he made during his Senate race *against* the Tea Party... She might have to savjke that picture to show her grandkids... "See this is what it was like before the guy I fully-endorsed and fully-supported took my guns away..."

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 3:59:52 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's as if a thousand anuses were torn at once, crying out in pain, and were then silenced.

What?? You haven't seen Backdoor Sluts 10?

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:08:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Would have made a great Veep.

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:18:36 AM EDT
[#33]
I would love to see Palin as RNC chair or even better house speaker.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 8:27:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

Her bucking Paul, and Lee, and Chaffetz, and the rest of the Tea Party who got behind Romney...

And calling for a broken convention up to the convention in an effort to put herself before party only helped Obama.

Anyone who works so hard to help Obama is not my ally.

Look... The picture is a funny one, considering that in the 2010 senate race in Arizona, Palin endorsed the anti-gun candidate over the pro-gun tea party candidate. Just something interesting to consider when she tries to appear pro-gun...
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 8:32:28 AM EDT
[#35]
My wife likes her.  If she didn't, she wouldn't be my wife        

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 8:33:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I've only seen his long winded posts  bashing Palin or defending "gay rights".

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Post a link, liar, of me (your words) "defending gay rights."

Palin supporters can be a stupid as Palin some times.

Why are Palin supporters so low-class?

Palin raised taxes as governor. She increased the size and scope of government. She supported entitlement and welfare. Palin was a big-gov RINO who supported McCain over a pro-gun alternative in AZ...
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 8:35:01 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

He claims to be a member of the LDS church.  If he REALLY is defending the gay rights agenda, there's something amiss (as in, he should be thrown out of The Church).

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He claims to be a member of the LDS church.  If he REALLY is defending the gay rights agenda, there's something amiss (as in, he should be thrown out of The Church).

Never go full-retard.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 8:38:55 AM EDT
[#38]
I am not the biggest Palin fan in the world but I gotta give her a point on this one.
Shit is funny yo!
"Sorry you soft handed psudeo-intellectual British twat, I am busy killing shit with guns right now. But thanks for the offer"
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 8:40:15 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Her candidate in the run-up was RINO aldulterer Gingrich.

When her anti-gun (Lautenberg supporter) serial adulterer Gingrich lost she called for a broken convention.

Her antics only helped Obama.

Paul, Lee, Chafftez, and the rest of the Tea Party stood behind Romney. She bucked the Tea Party, and it only helped Obama.

People who help Obama are not my allies.

It is just funny that she tries to appear pro-gun. She supported McCain against a pro-gun Tea Party alternative in the AZ primary...
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 8:41:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 8:47:22 AM EDT
[#41]
POOF!  gone in a heartbeat.......
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 8:47:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Fixed it for you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fixed it for you.

Why are Palin supporters so low class?

Palin increased taxes while governor. She increased the size, role, and scope of government while governor. She supported entitlement programs and generational welfare while governor.

She supported McCain the clear-cut anti-gun candidate *against* the Tea Party candidate in the AZ primary.

She appeals to low-class big-gov trailer park Republicans who need big-gov entitlement protector politicians like McCain in DC...
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 8:48:00 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

you said something about not going full retard??

prophetic.

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 9:02:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

prophetic.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

prophetic.

Huh?

Palin supporters pick and choose what they see in Palin.

Palin supported expensive entitlement and welfare programs as governor.

Palin supported McCain against a pro-gun tea party candidate in the AZ primary.

Pull your blinders off. Unless you are a big-gov anti-gun RINO, Palin doesn't represent you...

Or... Does she represent your beliefs---?

Her fight against the Tea Party to call for support for McCain makes me think that she does not represent most of arfcom....
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 9:02:50 AM EDT
[#45]
Awesome.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 9:04:15 AM EDT
[#46]
Photo op much. I can't see Sarah Palin gutting anything other than someone's civil liberties.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 9:08:02 AM EDT
[#47]
One of the low-class Palin supporters claimed in this thread that I had posted long-winded support for gay rights.

I know the cognitive ability of Palin, and her supporters. I also know their integrity. It is lacking.

I just wanted to issue the challenge to the low-integrity, low-class Palin supporters here...

Post a link, liar.

I know you don't have integrity. I know you have no class.

You know you don't have integrity. You know you have no class.

Just like Palin.

Posting pics to appear pro-gun *after* supporting and endorsing anti-gun McCain... Stupid is as stupid does...
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 9:16:24 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Palin raised taxes as governor. She increased the size and scope of government. She supported entitlement and welfare. Palin was a big-gov RINO who supported McCain over a pro-gun alternative in AZ...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If I had the option to search, I would. If it wasn't you it was someone with a green avatar and long winded posting style.

Why are you leftists so low class?

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 9:18:07 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

One of the low-class Palin supporters claimed in this thread that I had posted long-winded support for gay rights.

I know the cognitive ability of Palin, and her supporters. I also know their integrity. It is lacking.

I just wanted to issue the challenge to the low-integrity, low-class Palin supporters here...

Post a link, liar.

I know you don't have integrity. I know you have no class.

You know you don't have integrity. You know you have no class.

Just like Palin.

Posting pics to appear pro-gun *after* supporting and endorsing anti-gun McCain... Stupid is as stupid does...

View Quote
keep trolling skippy

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 9:28:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
If I had the option to search, I would. If it wasn't you it was someone with a green avatar and long winded posting style.
Why are you leftists so low class?

View Quote

Liar.

Flat-footed gut-deep coward liar.

Know what you are talking about before you throw mud...

is always a gut-deep liar in these stupid Palin threads. You Palin supporters  don't have the legs to stand on so you make stuff up.

Gut deep liar.

I supported the pro-guntea party candidate *against* anti-gun McCain in the AZ primary... And that makes me "left"?!?!

Go find your marbles, you have lost them, liar.

Typical Palin supporters...

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top