Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/26/2013 4:34:06 AM EDT

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:41:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:43:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Religion of peace and all that.  

I think I'm going to start my own LDS enforcement group to go around a beat people that drink coffee.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:43:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:47:13 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I hate to say it but the student looked drunk, so we don't really know what started the problem.
View Quote
So he should get jumped  by 6 guys and permanently disfigured for being drunk, or drinking a beer?

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:47:35 AM EDT
[#5]
There needs to be roving bands of Brits to beat the shit out of the muslims.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:50:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Not 100% sure that this case is as described as the the youths don't look like the radical Sharia zone enforcers we have here (different country). Other factor is that its not exactly clear what is going on and seems to be a case of 'when retards collide'

If it is as described then fuck the UK (and every Euro country) for not allowing the guy the means to defend himself

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:50:36 AM EDT
[#7]
You might actually see some shit like that in the gun free zones of America like Chicago , NYC , Boston etc. before too long. They wouldn't dare try that shit in a free state.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:53:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Coc trumps my willingness to be honest about the situation.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:56:15 AM EDT
[#9]
This doesn't look any different than what I saw in Germany, with the Turks vs. pretty much anyone. If they caught you alone and you ran your mouth, then it was a guaranteed ass whooping and maybe getting stabbed.

Quoted:
So he should get jumped  by 6 guys and permanently disfigured for being drunk, or drinking a beer?    
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hate to say it but the student looked drunk, so we don't really know what started the problem.

Not saying he deserved it, but he sure as hell put himself in very bad situation.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:59:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Go ahead and try that in America...

Someone will get shot.

Then I will we be put in jail for a hate crime.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:00:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Did anyone notice the Muslim Women Solders in New York?
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:00:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:00:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Religion...

It does great things for people.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:00:53 AM EDT
[#14]
I loved the part where the training scenario was putting a gun to someone's back. I doubt anyone here would get in reaching distance of someone they had a gun pointed at. Even as they try to look militarized with formation marching with rifles, they just aren't.

As far as the video, that many on 1 person is like climbing Everest, but, he should have at least tried and fought back.

If I'm going down, at least one of them would come with me.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:01:35 AM EDT
[#15]
But but they are peaceful....

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:02:08 AM EDT
[#16]
At some point in time the world will have to admit that Muslims are the problem.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:02:35 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

This doesn't look any different than what I saw in Germany, with the Turks vs. pretty much anyone. If they caught you alone and you ran your mouth, then it was a guaranteed ass whooping and maybe getting stabbed.
Not saying he deserved it, but he sure as hell put himself in very bad situation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Agree, shit was going sideways from the beginning.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:03:06 AM EDT
[#18]
such a peaceful religion
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:03:22 AM EDT
[#19]
i wish they'd try that shit here....  
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:06:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

wow, I am disappoint.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:24:13 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

At some point in time the world will have to admit that Muslims are the problem.
View Quote
the world knows this we just can't say it for fear our governments will attack us for being racists , what a shitty hole we have dug for ourselves .

hope the poor kid can get over this .

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:28:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

the world knows this we just can't say it for fear our governments will attack us for being racists , what a shitty hole we have dug for ourselves .

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

All of Western civilization is under a gag order imposed from above by their respective governments. The Russians are about the only ones willing to call a spade a spade, from what I can tell.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:33:23 AM EDT
[#23]
Why I love my sig P226. 15+ 1, with a spare mag

You can order 18 round mags if you're so inclined. In case your assailants has friends who don't waiver when they see their homey get ventilated.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:33:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Actually wouldn't surprise me if this started happening.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:35:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

All of Western civilization is under a gag order imposed from above by their respective governments. The Russians are about the only ones willing to call a spade a spade, from what I can tell.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

They are also the only ones  who have the balls to deal with the problem the way it needs to be dealt with.  If you know what I mean.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:41:11 AM EDT
[#26]
What was he doing in east London? Shitty area.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:47:16 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

god i hope not , our thugs are retarded , we have had Sikh shop owners stabbed when the tards get all confused

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:50:48 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View Quote

"Groups of people ganging up to bit the shit out of someone who isn't part of their group" is a hobby enjoyed by many elements of society; I don't think you can use this video as a basis for saying that "Muslims are the problem". That guy could just as easily have run into a group of black thugs, white thugs, atheists, inkies or any other one of the undesirable elements and ended up getting the same kicking.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:56:02 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think that guy was gonna get jumped for breaking Sharia law......just having the beer was a violation.  You've got a more militarized Islamic group in your part of the state (Redhouse).  Law enforcement monitors them, but seems very shy to do anything.  We had a training at Ft. Pickett last summer and the NSA went ape shit over OPFORs on social media.....they thought there was a Redhouse connection......folks are jumpy.  There's some evil people out there and they are training and waiting for an opportunity to attack.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:56:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Not surprising. London has a shitload of radical Muslims.
View Quote

Whites are the minority in London now.

London is a majority ISLAMIC city now that UK residents have abandoned it. The UK residents have now started calling it Londonistan.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2281941/600-000-decade-white-flight-London-White-Britons-minority-capital.html
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:56:54 AM EDT
[#31]
FOX had that on last night, seems this happened months ago but is just now coming to light here in the US.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:59:04 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

He dared to step into a sharia zone in London. And there will be plenty who post here from GB that will say they don't have  problem with this sort of thing anywhere in GB.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:59:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

"Groups of people ganging up to bit the shit out of someone who isn't part of their group" is a hobby enjoyed by many elements of society; I don't think you can use this video as a basis for saying that "Muslims are the problem". That guy could just as easily have run into a group of black thugs, white thugs, atheists, inkies or any other one of the undesirable elements and ended up getting the same kicking.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Muslims are a big problem wherever they are!
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:12:33 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:15:15 AM EDT
[#35]

London’s Metropolitan Police hope the public can help identify the man in stripes and the other attackers who viciously beat American Franceso Hounye (center in black).
View Quote

Victim Francesco Hounye, 22, suffered gashes to his face and required 23 stitches following an attack in June.
View Quote

Detective Constable Ben Mott said the American was attacked because he was a ‘bit different’.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:15:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because that's precisely what VA-gunnut intended to say.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:21:35 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

He dared to step into a sharia zone in London. And there will be plenty who post here from GB that will say they don't have  problem with this sort of thing anywhere in GB.
View Quote

I don't question that it happens, but "people getting the shit kicked out of them by a larger group" is a common enough occurrence without assuming that it must be due to sharia enforcement goons. It may well be related to the sharia issue but it could just as easily be a group looking for trouble meeting a guy who was drunk and an easy target.  

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:31:09 AM EDT
[#38]
I just spent 6 days in London earlier this month, and the hotel I stayed in was in Central London (Hilton London Metropole). I was there for work and forgot to pack any neck ties, so one night I went out to go get one from a vendor and grab some McD's on the way home (yeah yeah I know, McD's in London). Well the area around the hotel was pretty heavily muslim for a few blocks. I got eyed literally the ENTIRE walk to the tie shop and back. It was so unnerving at one point that I remember thinking to myself that I had better get back to the hotel before I got beaten for being white (not sure if they could tell I was American, probably could).

Can't help but think this very easily could have been me
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:37:10 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What? Are you his mother? He made a statement, I asked a question...

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:39:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your question in response to his post was an idiotic extrapolation of his comment.  Make sure to tell him to be home by dinner if you see him and that he needs to get his homework done before watching any TV tonight.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:43:04 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Your question in response to his post was an idiotic extrapolation of his comment.  Make sure to tell him to be home by dinner if you see him and that he needs to get his homework done before watching any TV tonight.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If I see him. I'll pass it along...

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:52:48 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Religion of peace and all that.  

I think I'm going to start my own LDS enforcement group to go around a beat people that drink coffee.

View Quote

The remake of West Side Story will have your LDS gang vs my irish gang. will will be drinking whiskey and smoking cigarettes, you can be drinking Sanka and Sprite.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:53:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Where is James Bond when you need him?

I'd deport 100% of them.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:59:36 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2007/06/hitchens200706/_jcr_content/par/cn_contentwell/par-main/cn_pagination_contai/cn_image.size.poar01_hitchens0706.jpg

London is a majority ISLAMIC city now that UK residents have abandoned it. The UK residents have now started calling it Londonistan.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2281941/600-000-decade-white-flight-London-White-Britons-minority-capital.html
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not surprising. London has a shitload of radical Muslims.

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2007/06/hitchens200706/_jcr_content/par/cn_contentwell/par-main/cn_pagination_contai/cn_image.size.poar01_hitchens0706.jpg

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:01:21 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I just spent 6 days in London earlier this month, and the hotel I stayed in was in Central London (Hilton London Metropole). I was there for work and forgot to pack any neck ties, so one night I went out to go get one from a vendor and grab some McD's on the way home (yeah yeah I know, McD's in London). Well the area around the hotel was pretty heavily muslim for a few blocks. I got eyed literally the ENTIRE walk to the tie shop and back. It was so unnerving at one point that I remember thinking to myself that I had better get back to the hotel before I got beaten for being white (not sure if they could tell I was American, probably could).

Can't help but think this very easily could have been me
View Quote

Should have stayed in Mayfair I was there earlier this month too and there are arabs, but they were the Bentley driving types.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:11:43 AM EDT
[#46]
If that happened around here I would like to go hunting.  Nothing says I hate you like 15 rounds of .45ACP Hollow points.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:21:52 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:54:47 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 8:04:52 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

god i hope not , our thugs are retarded , we have had Sikh shop owners stabbed when the tards get all confused

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, but chavs versus Muslims might solve two problems for you.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 8:07:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Just another day in the existence of the human race.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top