Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/25/2013 5:37:48 PM EDT

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/25/michelle-obamas-princeton-classmate-is-executive-at-company-that-built-obamacare-website/

Toni Townes-Whitley, Princeton class of ’85, is senior vice president at CGI Federal, which earned the no-bid contract to build the $678 million Obamacare enrollment website at Healthcare.gov. CGI Federal is the U.S. arm of a Canadian company.

Townes-Whitley and her Princeton classmate Michelle Obama are both members of the Association of Black Princeton Alumni.

Link Posted: 10/25/2013 5:39:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I would expect that the kickback connection runs a bit deeper than that.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 5:41:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Does not surprise me.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 5:43:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 5:46:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Where's my shocked face?
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 5:47:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I wonder if this will run in the MSM?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 5:48:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 10/25/2013 5:48:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Add it to the list of dirty deals and contracts.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 5:50:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 5:50:44 PM EDT
[#9]
White water redux
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 5:50:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Association of Black Princeton Alumni

I count 26 in the '85 Class, including Michelle & Toni Townes-Whitley. So that's a bit of a coinkydink.

If someone can dig up a photo of the two together back in the 80s, that'll be pretty damning, assuming the MSM can be arsed to bring it up.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 5:52:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Intredasting.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 5:53:59 PM EDT
[#12]
I wonder what Obamas cut of the 400 million is?

Can anyone say Conspiracy to commit fraud?
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 5:55:42 PM EDT
[#13]
No-bid contracts used to be a big deal...

...back when the winning "bid" was from Haliburton and the President was named Bush.

Nothing to see here, citizen, move along....
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 5:55:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Probably laundered through a blind trust that happens to own a shit ton of CGI stock, who's profits have soared in the past few years and who's stock price has soared.

Don't know about the actual stock price, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 5:59:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 6:02:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2013 6:04:40 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm sure it's a coincidence.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 6:04:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 6:05:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Probably laundered through a blind trust that happens to own a shit ton of CGI stock, who's profits have soared in the past few years and who's stock price has soared.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=GIB

Link Posted: 10/25/2013 6:11:13 PM EDT
[#20]

So has NBC reported it yet?
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 6:19:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Bush/Haliburton : No bid contract

Obama/CGI : No bid contract.

Same shit, different year. They're all backscratching patronage numbnutz.

Here's a bit more grist for the mill - CGI is a CANADIAN company and they required over 53 sub-contractors.
This was a 2/3 year I/T system build that was jamfucked into under 18 months with 53 (minimum) points of failure.  Is there any surprise this was a turkey fuck-up?

Worse, the money will walk out of the US and find it's way across the border.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 6:23:43 PM EDT
[#22]
never knew Michelle went to Princeton...
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 6:25:05 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

...back when the winning "bid" was from Haliburton and the President was named Bush.

View Quote
Came here to post this

Link Posted: 10/25/2013 6:26:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 6:31:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Michelle: Princeton > Harvard
Barack: Occidental > Columbia > Harvard
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 6:31:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

So has NBC reported it yet?
View Quote

BWHWHAHAHAHAHAHAWHWHAHWHHWAH

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:04:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Other stories are breaking about possible ties between the Obamacare contractor (CGI) and the Obamas.  

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/360941

Cheryl Campbell testified that the only End-to-End testing was done in the last two weeks of October.  

http://www.cgi.com/en/management/cheryl-campbell

http://www.cgi.com/en/management/toni-townes-whitley
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:26:48 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View Quote
The president's name was also Clinton.  Halliburton got no-bids because they could actually do the job.

In this case, anyone could build a website.  Except for, apparently, Obama's friend.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:29:04 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View Quote
Her senior thesis was whining about how hard it was to be a person of color at Princeton and being made to feel like she didn't belong.  Like Obama she carries around both a weird sense of grievousness/victimization AND entitlement.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:33:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The president's name was also Clinton.  Halliburton got no-bids because they could actually do the job.  

In this case, anyone could build a website.  Except for, apparently, Obama's friend.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

object was not to build a website, it was to build wealth for the progressives and redistribute wealth to buy votes.

Most transparent administration EVAH!!!!! and don't you be forgetting it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:00:44 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I wonder if this will run in the MSM?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Not unless they want to be disinvited to Dear Leader's press conferences.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:50:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Well, well, well..... Whoda thunk it?!?!

Why do they need an Assoc of Black Princeton Alumni? Is there a White Princeton Alumni Assoc?

Oh wait, that would be all raciss and shit.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:54:31 AM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:59:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 8:24:54 AM EDT
[#36]
Who the hell is this guy?  Every story like this since the beginning is always one of Michelle's friends.  Never one of his friends.  Does Obama have friends?  Why do women like Michelle and Valerie Jarrett completely dominate this guy?  Is he the most beta President ever?

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 8:48:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Here's my shocked face: .  Guaranteed there's way more than this going on.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 8:52:48 AM EDT
[#38]
Hand the nation over to a crony-network of Affirmative Action hires, don't be surprised when FAIL is what you get.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 8:55:46 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Her senior thesis was whining about how hard it was to be a person of color at Princeton and being made to feel like she didn't belong.  Like Obama she carries around both a weird sense of grievousness/victimization AND entitlement.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's to Princeton's everlasting shame that they awarded an advanced degree based on that drivel.  

And Harvard's everlasting shame that they admitted someone to their Law School with that as an 'achievement'.  

I hope people never forget how badly our academic establishment has served our nation in credentialing these corrupt idiots.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 9:00:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Hand the nation over to a crony-network of Affirmative Action hires, don't be surprised when FAIL is what you get.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 9:01:39 AM EDT
[#41]
OK, let's think about this logically.

Did a classmate of the First Lady fund and build a software company large enough for government contracts?

Or did a software company hire a classmate of the First Lady to use her conntentins to get a contract?

I doubt Toni Townes-Whitley actually has anything to do with this company, she is on te payroll for influence.

How much of a raise did the hospital give Michelle when BHO was elected to the Senate?
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 9:03:25 AM EDT
[#42]
How do they get away from the bidding process that is illegal as hell
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 9:09:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Obama’s Crony Appointments

Welcome to another installment of No Obama Bundler Left Behind. This chapter stars an elite Hollywood fundraiser who scored a plum diplomatic appointment, slacked off on the job, left her public office in disgrace, and then rebounded from failure as a new Obamacare promoter... This failed celebr-ambassador is Nicole Avant. Her father, Clarence Avant, is a prominent Democratic activist and music executive. Her husband, Ted Sarandos, is the chief content officer at Netflix. On Monday, Avant turned up at an Obama-administration confab with pop stars (Jennifer Hudson, Jason Derulo), comedy stars (Amy Poehler, Kal Penn, Aisha Tyler), and other assorted Beautiful People (public-relations teams for Oprah Winfrey and Alicia Keys). The liberal glam-squad members all have agreed to spread Obamacare propaganda to the masses.

But what exactly has this “veteran” accomplished? What are her qualifications? How has she used taxpayer dollars, and what exactly is her “industry”?  By all appearances, the industry of Nicole Avant is Nicole Avant. The Beverly Hills socialite and “power player” has appeared in highbrow magazines like Uptown with glossy photo spreads of her 1-percenter mansion — designed, we must all be made aware, by Max Azria. Avant’s personal website describes her as a “businesswoman,” but her biography mentions no actual business.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 9:20:02 AM EDT
[#44]
a ton of Indians got rich of this deal, too.... and it added to the debt that will enslave us younger citizens and our children, and their children, and their children.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 9:21:29 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Did a classmate of the First Lady fund and build a software company large enough for government contracts?

Or did a software company hire a classmate of the First Lady to use her conntentins to get a contract?

I doubt Toni Townes-Whitley actually has anything to do with this company, she is on te payroll for influence.
How much of a raise did the hospital give Michelle when BHO was elected to the Senate?
View Quote
That is probably right.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 9:23:17 AM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Obama’s Crony Appointments

Welcome to another installment of No Obama Bundler Left Behind. This chapter stars an elite Hollywood fundraiser who scored a plum diplomatic appointment, slacked off on the job, left her public office in disgrace, and then rebounded from failure as a new Obamacare promoter... This failed celebr-ambassador is Nicole Avant. Her father, Clarence Avant, is a prominent Democratic activist and music executive. Her husband, Ted Sarandos, is the chief content officer at Netflix. On Monday, Avant turned up at an Obama-administration confab with pop stars (Jennifer Hudson, Jason Derulo), comedy stars (Amy Poehler, Kal Penn, Aisha Tyler), and other assorted Beautiful People (public-relations teams for Oprah Winfrey and Alicia Keys). The liberal glam-squad members all have agreed to spread Obamacare propaganda to the masses.

But what exactly has this "veteran” accomplished? What are her qualifications? How has she used taxpayer dollars, and what exactly is her "industry”?  By all appearances, the industry of Nicole Avant is Nicole Avant. The Beverly Hills socialite and "power player” has appeared in highbrow magazines like Uptown with glossy photo spreads of her 1-percenter mansion — designed, we must all be made aware, by Max Azria. Avant’s personal website describes her as a "businesswoman,” but her biography mentions no actual business.
Good post

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 9:25:57 AM EDT
[#47]
first time I ever heard of this kind of behavior in DC. Did this just start happening? Friends helping friends?
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 9:43:36 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

first time I ever heard of this kind of behavior in DC. Did this just start happening? Friends helping friends?
View Quote
Obama promised to bring change.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 9:47:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

^ this

Quoted:

, my new fav

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 9:49:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
That is probably right.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is probably right.  

Remember Billy Carter was a lobbyist for Libya?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top