Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/17/2013 11:39:37 AM EDT

1.  Get an old small Amazon box, or any shipping box with a known name on the side.  Make sure you remove any old shipping labels.

2.  Make a fake shipping label with the help of UPS or USPS.

3.  Fill said box with cat shit from the litter box.  Clumping litter works the best.  Also a shipping bag that some electronics are packaged in as a barrier in the box for the gift is best so there is no mess leaking out of the box.  And if you do it right when the box is opened used litter will spill out when opened.

4.  Seal every thing up in the box and tape the label on the box.

5.  Leave out for some one to find.  On the hood or trunk of your vehicle works best so long as it can be seen.

6. Profit knowing some one stole a box of cat shit.

As an aside I did it again a week later but instead of cat shit and used litter I used a dead raccoon I found on the side of the road.

Not my idea, got it from here .  Was told of such an event that some one else did and I ran with it.

Have fun with it…
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 11:41:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Funny, but you have a lot of extra time on your hands.

Link Posted: 10/17/2013 11:41:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't stop there. Leave it out in a place with surveillance, get the manager to turn the tapes over to the police and file a report for stolen cat poop. Try to track down the thief and get them charged.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 11:42:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

1.  Get an old small Amazon box, or any shipping box with a known name on the side.  Make sure you remove any old shipping labels.

3.  Fill said box with cat shit from the litter box.  Clumping litter works the best.  Also a shipping bag that some electronics are packaged in as a barrier in the box for the gift is best so there is no mess leaking out of the box.  And if you do it right when the box is opened used litter will spill out when opened.

5.  Leave out for some one to find.  On the hood or trunk of your vehicle works best so long as it can be seen.

As an aside I did it again a week later but instead of cat shit and used litter I used a dead raccoon I found on the side of the road.

Not my idea, got it from here .  Was told of such an event that some one else did and I ran with it.

Have fun with it…
View Quote

Pics or GTFO.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 11:44:14 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Have fun with it…

View Quote
There was a guy here who posted a thread about doing this several months ago.  He even included pictures of it on the back of his truck.

Link Posted: 10/17/2013 11:46:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There was a guy here who posted a thread about doing this several months ago.  He even included pictures of it on the back of his truck.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have fun with it…

Thats where I got the idea from.. Had some time on my hands and had to go to walmart.  So I figured what the hell.

I just wish I was there when they opened up the road kill one.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 11:49:30 AM EDT
[#6]
I heard a story about someone taking a dump in a saw case and leaving it on the toolbox.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 11:50:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Had a bag full of used disposable diapers stolen out of the back of our pickup one time.  Would have loved to see their expression when they tore into the "loot"!
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 11:52:51 AM EDT
[#8]
If you could catch a snake........
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 11:59:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Long before video surveillance camera and youtube such a stunt was done using a suitcase left on the shoulder of the road.

The car pulls up a guy jumps out, looks to see if anyone is in sight... then grabs the suitcase and jumps into the car.

The car speeds off then after a short distance suddenly makes a rapid stop, all four doors open and the four occupants jump out and run from the car.

A short bit later a full grown bobcat exits the vehicle!
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 11:59:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 12:01:01 PM EDT
[#11]
OP you trying this trick in California as we speak?
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 12:01:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Long before video surveillance camera and youtube such a stunt was done using a suitcase left on the shoulder of the road.

The car pulls up a guy jumps out, looks to see if anyone is in sight... then grabs the suitcase and jumps into the car.

The car speeds off then after a short distance suddenly makes a rapid stop, all four doors open and the four occupants jump out and run from the car.

A short bit later a full grown bobcat exits the vehicle!
View Quote

That's a large suitcase.

ETA: I can't read, thought you said briefcase.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 12:11:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

That would be fucking amazing. Put like 5 or 6 garter snakes in a flat rate USPS box....label it up and wait for the fun.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 12:18:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Back a million years ago, I had an armored car job.  We always joked about taking one of the canvas bank bags, filling it up with phone books, sealing it up, and dropping it out of the back of the truck in a Section 8 neighborhood, just to watch the fun.  Never tried it though.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 12:22:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Saw that one demonstrated with a six foot long black snake and an old purse.  Put snake in purse, leave purse on bench at a bus stop and enjoy the hilarity.  Result of our experiment back in high school was the carload of lowlifes got a hundred yards down the road, a brakes locked halt with all four doors open and six occupants exiting the car before it came to a full stop, followed by much screaming and waving for about five minutes before the snake exited the car.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 12:23:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Back when the Internet came about My brother as I recorded some sub gun sound effects and blasted it over the radio when a group of fsa were walking by. They started brake dancing for some reason.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 12:25:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Have fun with it…
View Quote

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1407483_My_Yearly_gift_to_a_Thieving_POS.html
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 12:26:49 PM EDT
[#18]
May have to try the Walmart thing with a old deer liver in my freezer, damn if I could only catch a skunk.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 12:28:49 PM EDT
[#19]
My son and his friends are currently playing a prank they call "poop dollar"
They take a dollar bill and smear it some fresh animal dung. They put it on the ground in a public place; grocery store parking lot, gas station, etc., and sit in the car to watch someone pick it up.
They seem to have great fun with it.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 12:29:00 PM EDT
[#20]
there are honest people. I was walking out heading to my car when this maybe 6-7yr old kid runs out and hands me a bag with some stuff in saying i had forgotten it. I said thanks for being honest...turns out it wasnt my bag had some soap and other stuff i didnt buy
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 12:42:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
They take a dollar bill and smear it some fresh animal dung. They put it on the ground in a public place; grocery store parking lot, gas station, etc., and sit in the car to watch someone pick it up.
View Quote

i would prob pick it up gently and wash it off
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 12:51:14 PM EDT
[#22]
I picked a dollar out of the trash before. It was crumbled up with a receipt. I've found 50 and 100 dollar bills before on the ground too.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 12:54:23 PM EDT
[#23]
I do this at Home Depot every once in a while. We get new DeWalt drills in, cardboard sleeves and all around the hard cases. My guys never want the cases, so they grab the drills and batteries and chargers, so we fill the cases with a heavy rock and a note, seal them back up, put the cardboard sleeve back on, and leave them on the bottom of a shopping cart like we forgot them. Hang out in a ruck with a cup of coffee and conduct surveillance until someone rocks up and snags it, chuckling at their good fortune.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 12:55:56 PM EDT
[#24]
We have to get millions of people to start leaving doo doo boxes on their porch, then thieves won't know which boxes contain doo doo and which ones contain actual stuff so they won't even bother stealing anymore.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 12:59:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have fun with it…

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1407483_My_Yearly_gift_to_a_Thieving_POS.html

That's where I got this brilliant plan / idea
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 1:05:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Every Christmas season I full a package up with leftover fish and nasty stuff and leave it in the bed of my pickup when I park it in a mall lot.

Gets stolen every year.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 1:05:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
May have to try the Walmart thing with a old deer liver in my freezer, damn if I could only catch a skunk.
View Quote

Take the deer liver, shrink wrap it. Write " transplant recipient A" put it in a small red cooler with a can of PBR.  Record someone stealing it.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 1:07:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 1:08:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have some Obama $3 play money.

Sounds like a winner
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 1:09:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Saw that one demonstrated with a six foot long black snake and an old purse.  Put snake in purse, leave purse on bench at a bus stop and enjoy the hilarity.  Result of our experiment back in high school was the carload of lowlifes got a hundred yards down the road, a brakes locked halt with all four doors open and six occupants exiting the car before it came to a full stop, followed by much screaming and waving for about five minutes before the snake exited the car.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would be in "my happy place" after this.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 1:09:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Man, this gives me some good ideas. I hate thieves.

Link Posted: 10/17/2013 1:19:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Step 3.. Get a google voice number.. Print out number and place in box...

Step 4.. Have recording software ready

Step 5.. ??

Step 6.. Profit!
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 1:24:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I picked a dollar out of the trash before. It was crumbled up with a receipt. I've found 50 and 100 dollar bills before on the ground too.
View Quote

I have seen a few people go through the trash bin at my local range picking out brass.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 1:26:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Years ago when I was a teen in Indianapolis, there was a garbagemans strike. There was no pick up for weeks. Dad boxed up all our garbage and gift wrapped it,  it was Christmas time.  Left it in the back of the family station wagon parked at K Mart.
Every box was stolen. This happened back in the '70s
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 1:31:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Needs more trail camera.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 1:43:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
OP you trying this trick in California as we speak?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2013 5:54:35 PM EDT
[#37]
I wonder how feasible this would be as a way to avoid paying the city/county for garbage collection....
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 6:02:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Back a million years ago, I had an armored car job.  We always joked about taking one of the canvas bank bags, filling it up with phone books, sealing it up, and dropping it out of the back of the truck in a Section 8 neighborhood, just to watch the fun.  Never tried it though.  
View Quote

One of my co workers left a quarter box full of rocks and dog shit on the rear bumper at a check casher stop.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 6:05:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Try leaving the box at the front door......and run away.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 6:07:30 PM EDT
[#40]

Is that a picture of the poop?
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 6:09:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

I also worked an armored car gig years and years ago... My crusty old partner used a canvas coin bag as a trash can / spittoon for days at a time on the truck. He then would ziptipe the top shut and throw it out of the truck as we drove through shady parts of town.
Watching the locals scramble for his trash and old chew spit was never not funny.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 7:56:48 PM EDT
[#42]
I remember the first time somebody posted this idea here. Pretty funny.

Link Posted: 10/25/2013 8:27:32 PM EDT
[#43]

I'm sure that somewhere on the internet, theres some forum somewhere with a thread like "So, My girl was naggin' me to make sure I didn't forget my boy's christmas present, and so I seen this fuckin' package just sittin' there and no one around so I took it and put a tag on it and put it under the tree right? I mean it had fuckin' Bob The Builder wrapping paper on it, so it's a toy for a boy right? So, I'm gettin' pussy cuz my girl thinks I shopped and shit. Life's good. Then, Christmas rolls around, and my boy opens up his present... What kinda motherfucker wraps up cat shit? Huh? Someone wanna answer me that? I ain't gettin' laid for a year!"  
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 8:45:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Why not put legit return  or shipping address of someone out of state you want to get back at

maybe said thief is honest  and drop it off at the post office to be mailed

He may even pay for the postage
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 8:52:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Have fun with it…
View Quote
Actually that's OLD.  Back in the 1960's-70's when New York City was going through one of its many strikes by its Sanitation Workers, the prevailing jokes were to take your garbage and wrap it up in a fancy box, like if it was some expensive present.  Leave it out somewhere.  Guaranteed somebody would come along and steal the "Gift".
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 8:52:58 PM EDT
[#47]
I did this with a High School teacher that always stole my lunch because he like the sammachs my Mom made.

Hit a chipmunk in the head with my truck on the way to school one day and tossed it into the lunch sack and took out the sammich.

At lunch told Teacher my Mom had made him a lunch so he wouldn't take mine. He opened the sack and reached in and pulled out chipmunk brains.

That guy never did like me after that.

Ed
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 8:55:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Also, If you dial #96 on those poles with the phones on them, you can get on the intercom. My sister did that a while ago and she said "Attention Shoppers- The store will now be closing in 10 minutes, please make your final purchases".

That was around 11 in the morning, and people started falling for it. They tried to get back on the intercom saying that it wasn't closing, but they couldn't because we left the phone hanging.

This was in 2007 when I was a High School Punk so I would imagine the code number has changed by now.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 8:59:27 PM EDT
[#49]
LOL....my brother used to get a kick out of putting a folded (in order to appear stuffed with cash) note in those semi open cash envelopes you get at the bank when they give you cash at a drive through. he would put them down in parking lots of stores and watch the people come by , look around and scoop them up.

In it, he would put a note:

"Ha Ha asshole! Fuck you!"

For some reason, he would love to see their reactions while watching them sitting in his own car. It was kind of funny back then.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 9:08:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Got this idea from stuff my dad did back in the day.

1. Catch a possum, squirrel, or some other varmint.
2. Put it in a mailbox of someone you don't like.
3. Hide and wait for person to check mail.
4. Watch the hilarity.

For a change of pace, put the flag up and wait for the mailman.
Used to do this when I was in Jr high. So much fun.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top