Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2013 4:50:57 PM EDT

"The man, who goes by the Internet handle "Puking Monkey,” did an analysis of the many ways his car could be tracked and stumbled upon something rather interesting: his E-ZPass, which he obtained for the purpose of paying tolls, was being used to track his car in unexpected places, far away from any toll booths."

Another reason for me to leave this place.  Seems like we will find out if its happening in other places as well.

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 4:54:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Color me amazed.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 5:21:15 PM EDT
[#2]
so your telling me people would use RFID to track your activity
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 5:27:35 PM EDT
[#3]
With plate-reading cameras hiding anywhere and everywhere, and real-time NSA tracking of which towers your cell phone is bouncing off of, this doesn't even register on my give-a-fuck-o-meter.  If you don't want to be tracked, then start driving with Sovereign Citizen plates and no phone in the car.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 5:28:50 PM EDT
[#4]
BBIW
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top