BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:09:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Alright, I'm tired of playing games with these guys. Fucking start bombing.
View Quote

You don't actually think before you post do you?  
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:09:41 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

He could not have picked worse guys to play poker with. A russian and an arab.
View Quote

No Obama has a royal flush, but he keeps folding on it.

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:09:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Let the strong run this country, not the weak cowards.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or how about we quit fighting others wars

It's not our country Obama.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:09:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think he will still let the birds fly though.

Edit- Damn I just replied to myself.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:10:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
We shouldn't be arming nor training AQ.
View Quote

Yep, but it seems that we are.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:11:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or how about we quit fighting others wars

Strong leaders, in my mind, are people who make logical decisions that are best for the country.  Starting this is neither logical nor good for the country.  It's hasty, emotionally driven, and there is no good outcome.  

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:11:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.  Assad's condition is reasonable and, ironically, in our own best interests.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:14:48 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Bwahahahahahahaha!
View Quote

That was my reaction as well.  Obama lies and claims we need to bomb Syria because of the weapons.  Syria says "ok we will get rid of them if you promise not to bomb us".  Now Obama is stuck.  He wants to bomb Syria for some reason and isn't going to just say "OK" and leave the scene.  But since Syria called his bluff Obama can't say "No" either.  What a dumbass leader we have.  How many times has he painted himself into a corner on Syria?
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:14:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Well shit guys, I'm sure we're doing "extended background checks" on the rebels before arming them....

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:16:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Ah.... the ol' "bait and switch".
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:16:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

we aren't.
there are two different groups of rebels in geographically different areas.  its actually fairly easy to tell them apart.
doesn't mean some aren't getting transferred, but, as with all type groups, they hate each other, too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly

we aren't.
there are two different groups of rebels in geographically different areas.  its actually fairly easy to tell them apart.
doesn't mean some aren't getting transferred, but, as with all type groups, they hate each other, too.

Like, in a SHTF scenario, Libertarians having to put up with the loser GOP.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:18:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Well shit guys, I'm sure we're doing "extended background checks" on the rebels before arming them....

View Quote

I'm still trying to figure out where they found so many NFA qualified weapons and how they're getting them through the ATFE so quickly.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:18:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

This.  Assad's condition is reasonable and, ironically, in our own best interests.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reasonable, isn't that one of 0bama's favorite words?
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:20:46 AM EDT
[#14]
This shit would be hilarious if I were Canadian.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:22:40 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I'm still trying to figure out where they found so many NFA qualified weapons and how they're getting them through the ATFE so quickly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

so where do we apply for "Rebel" status to get free NFA handouts?

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:28:23 AM EDT
[#16]

THIS!  Because it has such long-lasting favorable effects!
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:29:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The feeling one gets when he realizes he posts too much.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:30:32 AM EDT
[#18]
We should be giving Assad the gas to fumigate the jihadi mother fuckers.

There, I said it. They's every last one of Al Queda! Fuck 'em.

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:30:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

LIbya was Al Queda.  Despite our countri's denials at the time.

Non sequitour, but keep on keepin' on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly

we aren't.

And which of the two was responsible for raping and murdering our Ambassador to Libya along with killing 3 other Americans there?  They were there to receive a clandestine arms shipment to rebel forces, right?

So which group are the good guys that we're arming?
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:31:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Playing chess with Obama
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:33:30 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Originally Posted By

we aren't.

And which of the two was responsible for raping and murdering our Ambassador to Libya along with killing 3 other Americans there?  They were there to receive a clandestine arms shipment to rebel forces, right?

Who the hell knows?

These jihadis switch sides twice a day.

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:35:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Well if the Wookie doesn't already have his balls in her purse then sure as fuck Putin has them on his desk for paper-weights.
View Quote

What do you think he could hold down with a pair of raisins?
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:35:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Who the hell knows?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Originally Posted By

Who the hell knows?

All the more reason to stay out of it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:36:09 AM EDT
[#24]
So is this Fast and Furious version 2?
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:37:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bwahahahahahahaha!

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:38:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Obama should lace up his golf shoes and hit the links while he still can.  He's gonna be real busy when he gets us in the middle of another war in the middle east.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:42:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Who? The repressive government or the Islamic terrorists?
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:42:48 AM EDT
[#28]
There are several secular military formations within the FSA. Most of them are comprised of defectors from the Syrian Army and the majority of them consider themselves at least nominally loyal to General Salim Idriss and his SMC. They've been unable to grow much as they get little support in the way of weapons and ammunition, in contrast to the Islamist groups like Jabhat Al-Nusra, who receive foreign aid from other Islamist and Jihadi groups (like AQ), but they're making a concerted effort to organize their various splinter groups into an actual military force commanded by actual military officers.

Good article on them here:
http://www.arab-reform.net/empowering-democratic-resistance-syria
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:43:38 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:47:35 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That was my reaction as well.  Obama lies and claims we need to bomb Syria because of the weapons.  Syria says "ok we will get rid of them if you promise not to bomb us".  Now Obama is stuck.  He wants to bomb Syria for some reason and isn't going to just say "OK" and leave the scene.  But since Syria called his bluff Obama can't say "No" either.  What a dumbass leader we have.  How many times has he painted himself into a corner on Syria?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bwahahahahahahaha!

I don't think he actually want to bomb, he painted himself in a corner when he went off teleprompter and made the redline statement.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:50:18 AM EDT
[#31]
lol fucking amateur hour at the White House
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:52:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Does anyone even doubt that we are arming them?
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:54:15 AM EDT
[#33]

Obama is a bitch.

He will not tolerate being made to look bad on a constant basis. He can do that on his own.

I look for another "big event" in the future. Big enough to sway congress into giving Obama what he wants.

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:55:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. Why are we giving two fucks if AQ has chemical weapons used against them? I can't get my mind around this. And FBHO.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:57:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

This. Why are we giving two fucks if AQ has chemical weapons used against them? I can't get my mind around this. And FBHO.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

And it sure didnt take long for that bright idea to go to shit, did it?
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:59:00 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Does anyone even doubt that we are arming them?
View Quote

No.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 12:01:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Mattl makes a good point.

Obama arms drug lords, Obama backed the Muslim Brotherhood, Obama backed Al Queda in Libya and now Obama is admin Al Queda is Syria.

But YOU can't be trusted with guns.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 12:02:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 12:15:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
There are several secular military formations within the FSA. Most of them are comprised of defectors from the Syrian Army and the majority of them consider themselves at least nominally loyal to General Salim Idriss and his SMC. They've been unable to grow much as they get little support in the way of weapons and ammunition, in contrast to the Islamist groups like Jabhat Al-Nusra, who receive foreign aid from other Islamist and Jihadi groups (like AQ), but they're making a concerted effort to organize their various splinter groups into an actual military force commanded by actual military officers.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

That sounds like the intel McCain and Kerry are getting from that 29 year old chick who got fired because she lied about her doctorate.

this is the other side:

The ‘moderate’ force which we are told about supposedly consists of those rebel brigades aligned with the Supreme Military Command, of Major-General Salim Edriss,” he continued. ”Most of the units aligned with the SMC actually come from a 20-unit strong bloc called the Syrian Islamic Liberation Front. This includes some powerful brigades, such as Liwa al-Islam in the Damascus area, Liwa al Farouq and Liwa al Tawhid. These and the overwhelming majority of the units aligned with the SMC are Islamist formations, who adhere to a Muslim Brotherhood-type outlook.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/11/expert-who-traveled-with-syrian-rebels-so-called-moderates-are-muslim-brotherhood-style-islamists/#ixzz2eiAPMCqx
http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/11/expert-who-traveled-with-syrian-rebels-so-called-moderates-are-muslim-brotherhood-style-islamists/
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 12:18:59 PM EDT
[#40]
We should launch a single tomahawk at Assad's summer home, just because.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 12:19:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Double tap.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 12:24:29 PM EDT
[#42]
And I'm sure Russia is going to stop shipping him weapons right?
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 12:27:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 12:28:35 PM EDT
[#44]
If Zero had had any balls he would have said nothing and just sent in about 200 cruise missiles as soon as the chemical weapons use was confirmed. Now he has put himself into a corner and there is not way out!
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 12:29:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

That sounds like the intel McCain and Kerry are getting from that 29 year old chick who got fired because she lied about her doctorate.

this is the other side:

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/11/expert-who-traveled-with-syrian-rebels-so-called-moderates-are-muslim-brotherhood-style-islamists/#ixzz2eiAPMCqx
http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/11/expert-who-traveled-with-syrian-rebels-so-called-moderates-are-muslim-brotherhood-style-islamists/
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

this is the other side:

The ‘moderate’ force which we are told about supposedly consists of those rebel brigades aligned with the Supreme Military Command, of Major-General Salim Edriss,” he continued. ”Most of the units aligned with the SMC actually come from a 20-unit strong bloc called the Syrian Islamic Liberation Front. This includes some powerful brigades, such as Liwa al-Islam in the Damascus area, Liwa al Farouq and Liwa al Tawhid. These and the overwhelming majority of the units aligned with the SMC are Islamist formations, who adhere to a Muslim Brotherhood-type outlook.”

The article I linked discusses and excludes the "moderate" Islamist forces like the Syrian Islamic Front. As I said, they are generally discussing units composed of ex-Syrian Army soldiers. They aren't a large bloc at this point, but they do exist.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 12:30:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Seems like a fair deal.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 12:30:57 PM EDT
[#47]

lol.

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 12:33:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
If Zero had had any balls he would have said nothing and just sent in about 200 cruise missiles as soon as the chemical weapons use was confirmed. Now he has put himself into a corner and there is not way out!
View Quote

To date, no confirmation of who did it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 12:35:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

So what's the joke?

A Russian, an Arab, an Afro-American and an Attorney sit down for a game of poker, what's the problem?

--Not enough people for a hand.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 12:37:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Well Assad does have a point.  Stop arming and training the guys trying to kill me or I can't very well give up my trump card.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top