Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 3:58:13 AM EDT
[#1]
My understanding is that blacks disproportionately invoked SYG as well.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 3:59:04 AM EDT
[#2]
The only racist guns laws I can think of are gun bans in urban areas that are primarily populated by blacks, making it against the law for black to legally defend themselves from violent criminals.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 4:01:26 AM EDT
[#3]
SYG laws only discriminate against those prone to getting themselves shot anyway.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:15:32 AM EDT
[#4]
The laws aren't racist, they apply to everyone equally.

The outcomes may be.
Probably due to the demographic distribution of the criminal aggressors.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 7:08:40 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't need to see data. Because random interactions between people is not racist.

Racism is the belief that one race is superior to an another because of no other reason than they ARE THAT race.

Does any stand your ground law have any of this in it.

For instance: Blacks can be shot without consequence because they are committing crimes anyway. Its the way of blacks.... That would be racist. (fill in whatever minority you like.)

I don't have to read the law to know that no where is anything written that says that.

Prejudice, Bigotry, and racism. They are not the same thing.

Of course now they have been all lumped together and meerly thing something someone does not like about any other race besides your own is now racist.

It's not.

Learn the language, tell others. its important.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 7:12:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Everything is racist.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 7:19:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Everything is racist.
View Quote

Your statement is racist too.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 9:43:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Stand your ground is... Stand your ghetto no...  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top