Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2013 8:55:31 AM EDT
The other day I was at my home working on my boat and I heard a helo buzzing around. Normal for my area due to the oil field and an air/helo port a mile away. Well as I am working I am listening to the sound that the helo is making and it sounded different than usual. So I look up and low and behold it was a blackhawk. For a second I felt like a kid again and they were flying low so I waved like a big dork. Reminded me of my child hood days. Where I grew up, for what ever reason we always had fly by's from the military aircraft when It would get close to the belle chase air show going on. I know CSB and all that jazz.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:57:05 AM EDT
[#1]
That was a NSA mobile listening post following you.

You're fucked now
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:58:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
and they were flying low so I waved like a big dork.
View Quote

You mean you gave away your position to DHS.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:01:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I see Blackhawks all the time
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:13:12 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't see Blackhawks all the time.  But I saw one half a mile from where I work, hovering over the highway.  When I was in law enforcement we did drug interdiction with National Guard units but this was different...spooky different.  I know what I'm looking at, when I'm looking at it, and this wasn't any kind of drug op.  I've seen flights of CH47's and Blackhawks passing overhead.  Haven;t seen them lately, but with all the urban ops I've seen on youtube and in the news, kinda makes me wonder wtf is going on.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:15:12 AM EDT
[#5]
I love helicopters.  Always feel like a kid when they fly over.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:17:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't see Blackhawks all the time.  But I saw one half a mile from where I work, hovering over the highway.  When I was in law enforcement we did drug interdiction with National Guard units but this was different...spooky different.  I know what I'm looking at, when I'm looking at it, and this wasn't any kind of drug op.  I've seen flights of CH47's and Blackhawks passing overhead.  Haven;t seen them lately, but with all the urban ops I've seen on youtube and in the news, kinda makes me wonder wtf is going on.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:18:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The other day I was at my home working on my boat and I heard a helo buzzing around. Normal for my area due to the oil field and an air/helo port a mile away. Well as I am working I am listening to the sound that the helo is making and it sounded different than usual. So I look up and low and behold it was a blackhawk. For a second I felt like a kid again and they were flying low so I waved like a big dork. Reminded me of my child hood days. Where I grew up, for what ever reason we always had fly by's from the military aircraft when It would get close to the belle chase air show going on. I know CSB and all that jazz.
View Quote

This is a black helicopter story I can get behind
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:21:28 AM EDT
[#8]
I saw a Chinook yesterday. Kind of unusual for my area.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:58:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

this

i am a dork irl though
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 11:37:26 AM EDT
[#10]
I fail to see the humor in my statement Sir
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 11:38:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I fail to see the humor in my statement Sir.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 11:38:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Until they spotlight you during flyover, while your taking a piss in a field........
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 11:39:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Just think of how many tax dollars in fuel per hour that thing uses
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 11:40:31 AM EDT
[#14]
You have dogs?
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 11:42:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Until they spotlight you during flyover, while your taking a piss in a field........
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh, I figure they're looking at me anyways through NVGs, and I got nothing to hide, at least in my pants.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 11:54:10 AM EDT
[#16]
There is a helicopter outside my office window now.  Its a news station helicopter, can I still call it a helo and sound like an operator?

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 11:56:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably because your tinfoil is wound too tight.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 11:59:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Last Friday heading to northern Wisconsin I saw a Blackhawk in the landing pattern for Fond Du lac airport.   First time I saw one landing there.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 12:08:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Dude that ain't tinfoil, that's personal experience.  I'm not only former LEO, I'm former .MIL too.  I know spooky when I see spooky...but hey don't listen to me, nobody thought the fuckin' NSA was up to shenanigans and look how that turned out

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude that ain't tinfoil, that's personal experience.  I'm not only former LEO, I'm former .MIL too.  I know spooky when I see spooky...but hey don't listen to me, nobody thought the fuckin' NSA was up to shenanigans and look how that turned out

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 12:12:19 PM EDT
[#20]
I see them everyday... Blackhawks, Seahawks, Romeos...
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 12:16:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Big brother is watching you
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 12:18:57 PM EDT
[#22]
I got overflown by an Apache once.

I immediately became a 2 year old, running out of the house and waving at it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 12:19:29 PM EDT
[#23]
We are ramping up fro world war 3.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 12:19:32 PM EDT
[#24]
I saw a bald eagle yesterday  
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 12:30:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

8 years and post 556 wasted on this tin foil crap/
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 1:31:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're right. I suppose I should have been more concerned with how long I've been here and what post I wasted.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 1:51:08 PM EDT
[#27]
I See Black hawks  every day. I am sick of looking at them right now and considering a career change!
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 1:51:15 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View Quote
We have a Blackhawk unit in Hammond, they fly all over the state. It's not the blackhawks you should fear though, they also have the prop planes that fly around and pick up communication signals. I forget what they're called, but they look like regular civilian aircraft so you'll have no clue when they're listening.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 1:55:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Me too. I about shit myself once when a Chinook flew over my house real low. Super bad-ass.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top