Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2002 9:40:19 PM EDT
BWAAHAHGAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHa

Sorry, I have been drinking.  Just trying to imagine Babs screaming and crying in her beach mansion, cursing Daschle and Gephardt for ignoring her faxes, throwing empty whisky bottles at the tv, trying to call Bill Clinton who is refusing to take her call.
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 9:47:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Boy, and I thought I felt good when Jeb won.

Then I read this. I don't think I will be able to fall asleep now. I'm gonna be giggling my ass off for hours.
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 9:57:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep, count me in LMAO!

Here it is, almost 2AM, and I've got a 8AM meeting.  Can't sleep.  Can't wait to see three more states tick over to the GOP.  Out of 5 undecided races, GOP leads in 4, and in LA, if you sum up the GOP seats, they look like they might take that one too.

Republican Triple Crown

Then, going to CA, G. Davis is sucking big time.  Probably will still win, but it was fun to see him loosing for a time.
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 10:07:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Show some respect, it's spelled BarBRA!

Or, Mecha-Streisand to her close friends!!
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 10:13:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 10:18:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Now wait a second....

I thought that Babs and Alec left the country a couple of years ago?  Are you guys telling me that they're still here?
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 10:20:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Am I allowed to say "pathetic whore" on this site?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top