Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 10:01:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Aaaa

Page 2 FTW

1. Emergency locator beacon in the 406 mhz range
2. Donate all other wishes to charity since i would be stuck on said shit island for 24 hours
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 10:02:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Dog will die, alcohol will impede your judgement and physical abilities, you'll HATE Faith No More and that album after about 3 weeks and never listen to it again.  The rifle is arguable.

The lighter is the only truly great choice.

Quoted:
Probably been done before, but if you were deserted on an island and you had 5 things you could bring with you what would it be? There are no rules and it can be whatever you want. But in that category, you can only choose once, like if you choose 18yr old scotch, you cant choose beer or weed or pills or whatever you like to get wasted off of....Only rule is, you CANNOT bring pussy, because everyone would put that as number on the list. Music (one CD) Gun, cloths (shoes), Lighters, fishing pole, ect.... This is a very popular game we played over seas and some people gave some and very interesting and totally AWESOME answers.

1. Natural Light beer- so I can get drunk and hydrate at the same time
2. SR15 w/ACOG-its obvious
3. Lighter-
4. Faith No More - Angel Dust
5. German Shepard Dog

Some things are implied, like the CD player comes, ammo goes with the gun.  Its more like a lifetime supply if just these.
I had a friend that I deployed with, he was like that pervert on that overly drama gay show....shit...Sons of Anarchy, Well, he was just like the guy that couldn't stop touching himself and would jerk off in the guard towers of our little COP all the damn time, y'all should have heard his list, I cant remember all the shit, but it included all sexual perversion shit. Like a thick rope so he could choke himself without it digging to far into his skin so he could get off, crazy shit...
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/8/2013 10:08:46 AM EDT
[#3]
1) my bug out bag
2) surf rod and tackle
3) my AR
4) soap
5) Oliva Wylde

I figure its more of a vacation, I'm tired of this life and want out of this giant ass strip mall
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 10:09:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
18yo blonde
18yo brenette
18yo redhead
18yo redhead
birth control

fuck the rules
View Quote

You said redhead twice
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 10:11:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Shit tickets.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 10:11:16 AM EDT
[#6]
1)hat and sunscreen
2)tequila

Who needs anything else?
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 10:14:26 AM EDT
[#7]
A/C
Beer
Cable Modem
Ditzy Blonde
Eats
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 12:06:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Dog will die, alcohol will impede your judgement and physical abilities, you'll HATE Faith No More and that album after about 3 weeks and never listen to it again.  The rifle is arguable.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Probably been done before, but if you were deserted on an island and you had 5 things you could bring with you what would it be? There are no rules and it can be whatever you want. But in that category, you can only choose once, like if you choose 18yr old scotch, you cant choose beer or weed or pills or whatever you like to get wasted off of....Only rule is, you CANNOT bring pussy, because everyone would put that as number on the list. Music (one CD) Gun, cloths (shoes), Lighters, fishing pole, ect.... This is a very popular game we played over seas and some people gave some and very interesting and totally AWESOME answers.

1. Natural Light beer- so I can get drunk and hydrate at the same time
2. SR15 w/ACOG-its obvious
3. Lighter-
4. Faith No More - Angel Dust
5. German Shepard Dog

Some things are implied, like the CD player comes, ammo goes with the gun.  Its more like a lifetime supply if just these.
I had a friend that I deployed with, he was like that pervert on that overly drama gay show....shit...Sons of Anarchy, Well, he was just like the guy that couldn't stop touching himself and would jerk off in the guard towers of our little COP all the damn time, y'all should have heard his list, I cant remember all the shit, but it included all sexual perversion shit. Like a thick rope so he could choke himself without it digging to far into his skin so he could get off, crazy shit...

LOL, that's awesome,. I'll be chilling on an ISLAND, not humping the grape groves or on patrol. Judgment will be just fine.  Ive listened to FNM Angel Dust since ohh well, its release date, 3 weeks aint shit, its been the better part of 20 years:).  Dog will be super fine, even though GSD can be super picky eaters. SR15 will work. whats next? Im fucked if it rains because of a lighter?
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 12:16:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 12:20:59 PM EDT
[#10]
1.  Large Knife
2. Magnesium stick
3. Fishing gear
4. Large cooking pot
5. .22 rifle
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 1:19:23 PM EDT
[#11]
This is tough, assuming we can't have things that would make it easy to leave the island (such as a ship anchored offshore) or that are impractical to leave on an island (such as, say, a house or a large machine).  I assume a full set of clothing including outerwear (such as a jacket) and headgear (such as a hat) is included by default, i.e. it is not one of the 5 items.

I'd likely have the following (and I assume that for things like firearms it includes the standard accessories I would normally have, such as a means to carry the ammo the OP says is automatically included):

1. Vierling [(12ga.X12ga.X.22LRX.30-06 or .303) equipped with a shooting sling and having a buttstock designed to hold a small survival kit (included) and ammo onboard; ammo includeds 12ga. flares)

2. A very long length of rope of a thickness suitable for multiple purposes including building structures or camp devices

3. A good quality fixed-blade knife suitable for use as a tool or for hunting

4. A canteen set (pouch/1qt. canteen/canteen cup)

5. A large amount of clear plastic sheeting

I really wanted to include some sort of firestarting device (such as a lighter or something that does not use fuel), but ultimately it is easier to make a fire without tools than to make enough suitable rope for various needs.  

I also wanted to include a Nook and a portable solar panel to charge it so I can have a pasttime and also have books that contain references useful for survival, building things, etc., but the above things are more important.  

I also wanted to include something to write with and on, and I am not sure if having clothing by default would mean also having the usual things we carry in our pockets (which means I would have a pen and/or mechanical pencil, Rite-in-the-Rain pockt notebook, keys, CPR mask with one-way valve, Victorinox Soldier, Victorinox Officier-Suisse, a Bic lighter, a small wallet, a cellphone, a bluetooth device, and a coin purse with coins), in which case I wouldn't have to worry about that.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 1:41:22 PM EDT
[#12]
I would bring a fucking boat.

And 4 drop dead gorgeous blonds to row.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 5:40:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You said redhead twice
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
18yo blonde
18yo brenette
18yo redhead
18yo redhead
birth control

fuck the rules

You said redhead twice

It wasn't an accident, there's 5 things there.

Love me some redheads.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top