Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2002 7:47:31 PM EDT
Its called "WHEN I WAS A KID, THIS WAS A FREE COUNTRY." You guys have got to go out and get this book.  I started listening to the G Man 10 years ago and went from being a liberal bedwetter to a gun toting, steely eyed, outspoken conservative MAN!  He covers everything from gun control, to the education system, to the difference between men and women.  I bought it yesterday and haven't been able to put it down.  He shows just how liberalism is destroying America.  Its irrefutable.  I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS READ GENTLEMEN!
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 9:32:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I started listening to the G Man 10 years ago and went from being a liberal bedwetter to a gun toting, steely eyed, outspoken conservative MAN!  
View Quote

I started listening to Liddy when I was in middile school. Shit ya not. 7th grade. In 8th grade I did a book review speech on his autobiography.
My dad and I would roll down the road listening to Liddy and the other guys. Sad that my local station got bought by liberals and we lost all the conservative shows but Rush.

I think I'll check this one out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top