[#2]
See? THIS is how "pro choice" is done.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 6:09:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had issues after mine.

Advice: don't go jogging with your dog any time in the next month

Also, I sometimes get dime-sized cysts on the side of my nuts where the sperm in back up, blow out, and not magically "absorbed" like the little pamphlet said. Worse case of blue balls ever.

They don't tell you your load size goes down, testosterone can go down, your junk can shrivel/turtle more, and your chance of testicular and prostate cancer can go up.

I also think some women, including my wife, subconsciously  don't think of you as as much man anymore. Like a primitive instinct thing - you cannot father children with me.

View Quote

That's rough dude. Are you sure that's not just in your head?
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 6:10:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't do anything for three days. You'll be golden. I don't care how good you feel tomorrow. Don't do shit. Trust me.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 6:13:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Did you get hard when the nurse shaved you?   I did, she was hot and was throwing my junk around
View Quote

No you have to shave yourself before you get there.  There is no getting hard when your thinking about going under the knife down there.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 6:17:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Don't do anything for three days. You'll be golden. I don't care how good you feel tomorrow. Don't do shit. Trust me.
View Quote

Got it sitting on my recliner with an Xbox and my tablet until Monday.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 6:17:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I can't bring myself to have it done.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 6:20:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Why the hell didnt you do it 4 children ago?

Link Posted: 7/26/2013 6:21:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Did it fuckin hurt?
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 6:33:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Was thinking about having that done some time ago and was discussing this with the wife.  Then abruptly things just weren't right with her.  I hesitated.  Come to find out she hit menopause - at 40.  That's a whole other story right there. I'll just leave it at that.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 6:34:44 PM EDT
[#11]
I guess you didn't hear about the latest medical study before you went under the knife?
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 6:36:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I guess you didn't hear about the latest medical study before you went under the knife?
View Quote

That's just mean
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 6:41:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That's just mean
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's just mean

Sorry, my bad....   I just had to.   BTW, a cooler of beer on the deck and two bags of frozen peas, one on each nut is how I handled day 1.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 7:32:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I had issues after mine.

Advice: don't go jogging with your dog any time in the next month

Also, I sometimes get dime-sized cysts on the side of my nuts where the sperm in back up, blow out, and not magically "absorbed" like the little pamphlet said. Worse case of blue balls ever.

They don't tell you your load size goes down, testosterone can go down, your junk can shrivel/turtle more, and your chance of testicular and prostate cancer can go up.

I also think some women, including my wife, subconsciously  don't think of you as as much man anymore. Like a primitive instinct thing - you cannot father children with me.

I thought it might be, until I read something about women's instinctual preference for men that have swimmers - whether they realize it or not. My wife's desire went to zero post snip. It was full on before. What would you think?

There was a young, somewhat attractive female intern present during my procedure. The doc left the room, and there I was, laying back with my junk hanging out and her just talking away to me. You don't sport a semi on the table, I'll tell you that.

BTW, my urologist who did the procedure has giant knotty, crooked arthritic hands. he ain't ever doing a prostate exam on me.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 7:37:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Had one done 3 years ago. Done on a friday, was jogging on Sunday.

OP, for your follow-up counts, you can totally convince your wife to "help" you gather a sample. Feel free to exagerate the number of samples the labs need
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 7:49:47 PM EDT
[#16]
You won't be sterile for a while, you still have swimmers upstream.  It will take about 6 weeks if I remember right.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top