Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2013 2:31:39 AM EDT
This fucking site never fucking works. Every other day it's down or "can't be found". How the fuck do you run a website that can't be accessed 50% of the fucking time?? Not that it really matter, the only things up for sale are $700 Glocks and $1+ a round 9mm and .22.

Does no one realize there is no gun ban???? Why are we still trying to flip ammo you assholes?!?! What a fucking joke.

FTGT
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 2:36:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Stupid people stuck with over-priced items mean the market will be flooded with expensive things for quite some time. Doesn't mean anyone's buying (hopefully).
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 3:13:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
This fucking site never fucking works. Every other day it's down or "can't be found". How the fuck do you run a website that can't be accessed 50% of the fucking time?? Not that it really matter, the only things up for sale are $700 Glocks and $1+ a round 9mm and .22.

Does no one realize there is no gun ban???? Why are we still trying to flip ammo you assholes?!?! What a fucking joke.

FTGT
View Quote

Obviously it does matter to you since your so butt hurt over it being down.

People are still flipping ammo because you still can't get it, so jokes on you.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 4:29:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 4:31:04 AM EDT
[#4]
I've never seen it down or get an error message...
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 4:57:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Happens to me quite often, and its down right now.

I understand your sentiment on the pricing.  I had one guy once tell me his price used was a bit more than new because there were "no papers."  
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 5:07:12 AM EDT
[#6]
I've sold various items through there with no issue. I guess to each his own.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 5:07:56 AM EDT
[#7]
TEXAS GUN TRADER IS FUCKING AWESOME

you just suck at finding good deals....
i've been making/finding good deals on TGT for over four years....
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 5:09:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Happens to me quite often, and its down right now.

I understand your sentiment on the pricing.  I had one guy once tell me his price used was a bit more than new because there were "no papers."  
View Quote

lol, half the fun of TGT is dealing with the idiots
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 5:19:50 AM EDT
[#9]
OP, did you just blast Facebook with this rant also?

Found many a good deal on TGT.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 5:28:47 AM EDT
[#10]
found an amazing deal on  chinese broomhandle that take detachable mags that was new in box. Granted it took 3 emails to get ahold of him but surprisingly enough he still had it. I've seen the occasional good deal but you have to wade thru alot of crap first.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 5:38:57 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

TEXAS GUN TRADER IS FUCKING AWESOME

you just suck at finding good deals....

i've been making/finding good deals on TGT for over four years....
View Quote

This

Link Posted: 7/26/2013 5:58:54 AM EDT
[#12]
It's back up!
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 6:00:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Good, now someone trade their M&P9c for my M&P9 FS
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 6:47:40 AM EDT
[#14]
So it goes down every now and then... No biggie.  Its a free site- dont like it, use gunbroker!
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 7:09:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Stupid people stuck with over-priced items mean the market will be flooded with expensive things for quite some time. Doesn't mean anyone's buying (hopefully).
View Quote

This.

I had no problem with the site while I lived in Texas- but since leaving there I've been using Armslist and like it a bunch more (still generally have the same pricing problems, though!).
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 7:12:00 AM EDT
[#16]
I have kinda given up on listing there or buying there anymore.   Its always down then you have the asshats who don't show up.   It really needs a feedback system.   And of course you have the people who still thing the ban is a go and are selling 5.56 for $1/round.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 7:15:15 AM EDT
[#17]
On a side note aren't you the guy that refused to sell me an AK because my wife picking it up is a "third party sale"?
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 7:24:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
That's bullshit!  I've bought a lot of reasonably priced guns through there.  Yea, you have to wade through the overpriced stuff to find deals, but hell, I have to do that on the EE here too.

They do have a very unreliable site.  Some days it works like a charm, and others not so much.
View Quote

Agree, it is a great sight. I've bought and sold lots of things on there. It's fucking simple, don't look at overpriced stuff, don't get mad when your overpriced item isn't selling.
I don't think any of my items ever lasted longer than 5 days.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top