Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:44:28 PM EDT
[#2]
He can kiss my phony ass.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:47:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Can I dismiss him as a phony hawaiian?
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:50:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Everything the Boy King and his administration does reeks of a bunch of people constantly testing the limits of what they can get away with.

And whenever they get called on it, they just say "Nope. Nothing here to see."

Makes me wonder what they've actually gotten away with.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:58:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

awesome
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:00:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:01:05 PM EDT
[#7]
He's a phoney President too.

FBO
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:03:11 PM EDT
[#8]
I am not saying he is right, but he is an expert on phony.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:03:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Him and his family need to get ass cancer.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:13:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I can't think of any real scandal. F&F, libya and the IRS thing are not scandals. No one outside of conservative circles even knows what those are.
View Quote

DU is <----------------------- that way.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:20:09 PM EDT
[#11]
I will say this - this IS the most transparent administration ever.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:20:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I can't think of any real scandal. F&F, libya and the IRS thing are not scandals. No one outside of conservative circles even knows what those are.
View Quote

So, because dimwit liberals don't know about them, they aren't real?

The first three words are all you really needed to post.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:22:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/economy/313191-obama-talks-up-economy-hits-gop-focus-on-phoney-scandals

President Obama on Wednesday dismissed a series of controversies dogging his administration as “phony” in remarks that represented a clear shift in White House tactics.

“With an endless parade of distractions, political posturing and phony scandals, Washington has taken its eye off the ball,” Obama said in an economic address at Knox College in Galesburg, Ill.
View Quote

View Quote

No, they're keeping their eye on the dick.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:23:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Fuck him
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:25:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:27:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Lolol this guy is let of the hook for anything... he can do absolutely no wrong.

We live in bizzaro land and I am very disappoint
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:32:18 PM EDT
[#17]
He can kiss my ass
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:37:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is this a serious statement? Just because this halfwit can do no wrong in %80 of the braindead populations eyes, does NOT mean he gets a pass from people who can actually form independent thoughts

Please take your lib ass on out of here, A S A fucking P!!
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:40:57 PM EDT
[#19]
"Phony" is code for "Shit we don't want to talk about."
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:43:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Yager had it right and all the lardass basement dwelling couch potatos on ARF just made fun of him.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:50:25 PM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:52:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Yager had it right and all the lardass basement dwelling couch potatos on ARF just made fun of him.
View Quote

What are you talking about?
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:58:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Please make it stop
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:01:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That nothing will change as long as the tyrants don't have to answer for their actions.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:03:34 PM EDT
[#25]
At least 300 dead Mexicans from Fast and Furious, alone, would beg to differ.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:09:15 PM EDT
[#26]
I can hardly wait to have a president who unites Americans. There ought to be a drinking game for the tyrant's speeches.

1) Drink when he sets up a straw man argument.
2) Drink whenever he says "folks"
3) Drink whenever he disses the "rich"
4) Drink whenever he uses the word "invest" to mean "spend" or "borrow from China"
5) Drink whenever he mentions his race

I long to hear a presidential speech that doesn't divide rich and poor, black and white, men and women, gay and straight, liberal and conservative. I'm so tired of this guy tearing our country apart.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:40:57 PM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:46:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Phony is definitely a term he should have an intinate understanding of.
It describes his entire being.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:57:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Word. The man is an expert on phony.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:00:27 PM EDT
[#30]
What a sack of shit....
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:14:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I will say this - this IS the most transparent administration ever.
View Quote

As  in  the  emperor  has  no  clothes .  . .. .  .. . .  . none .
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:20:19 PM EDT
[#32]
In all seriousness he is following the Marxist playbook.  Believe me, not your lying eyes and miserable poverty!
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:36:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Lolol this guy is let of the hook for anything... he can do absolutely no wrong.

We live in bizzaro land and I am very disappoint
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:40:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Think about it like this…

Imagine an honorable military leader, I’ll pick Norman Schwarzkopf, as an example. So, imagine that Schwarzkopf leads troops in the invasion of a nation.  Then, during the occupation, he gets word that some of his troops have raped and murdered defenseless civilians. What would his reaction be do you think? My guess that he would order a full investigation and have anyone responsible of wrongdoing punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Now imagine the same scenario except that Genghis Khan is leading the army… Do you think Temujin would have considered it a scandal? Nope, just business as usual for troops under his command. Genghis Khan would probably be puzzled if anyone even thought there was a problem with it. Then he would have had the person who dared question him torn apart by horses or something equally barbaric.

The point should be obvious. The scandals happened. They are not false accusations. The fact that Obama considers these to be fake scandals is the real scandal It means he considers this kind of behavior to be normal for the party in power.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:59:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:32:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Think about it like this…

Imagine an honorable military leader, I’ll pick Norman Schwarzkopf, as an example. So, imagine that Schwarzkopf leads troops in the invasion of a nation.  Then, during the occupation, he gets word that some of his troops have raped and murdered defenseless civilians. What would his reaction be do you think? My guess that he would order a full investigation and have anyone responsible of wrongdoing punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Now imagine the same scenario except that Genghis Khan is leading the army… Do you think Temujin would have considered it a scandal? Nope, just business as usual for troops under his command. Genghis Khan would probably be puzzled if anyone even thought there was a problem with it. Then he would have had the person who dared question him torn apart by horses or something equally barbaric.

The point should be obvious. The scandals happened. They are not false accusations. The fact that Obama considers these to be fake scandals is the real scandal It means he considers this kind of behavior to be normal for the party in power.
View Quote

Exactly.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:33:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That nothing will change as long as the tyrants don't have to answer for their actions.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Other than voting and being active in getting others to vote, calling your reps, and that sort of stuff, what would you recommend?

I mean, obviously you have been out there doing what all the "couch potatoes on ARF" won't do, yet I haven't heard anything.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:43:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Here's the order of reaction to anything the Obama administration sees as a negative impact on them.

1. Ignore it it'll go away.
2. Distraction. The American people have no attention span and will forget about it if we start making a big deal about something else.
3. Discreditation. Destroy the credibility of anybody that won't be ignored and cannot be distracted.
4. ???????????

You can bet your ass that #4 will not be " Own up to your fuck ups."

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:49:54 PM EDT
[#39]

he hates this country and wants to see it destroyed under his shitty watch and yet the media does nothing but suck his balls

i just don't know if there is hope anymore for unfucking what 0bama has fucked up
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:56:38 PM EDT
[#40]
These scandals are just hype
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:57:18 PM EDT
[#41]
These are dangerous, dangerous people.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:58:44 PM EDT
[#42]
I dismiss Obama as being unfit to lead anything more complex than a squad of outhouse attendants.

What a disaster.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 7:00:17 PM EDT
[#43]
When all else fails,  deny, deny, deny.

Coming from the chief phony, would you expect anything else?

I truly pray for the moment when I see him burst into tears immediately after hearing that the Senate has found him guilty of multiple

major crimes while in office, and removes him from office with a strong majority vote.

I will relish the moment when he finally realizes that he has achieved notoriety as the worst and most hated President in history,

and the first one to be removed from office by Congressional action.

I pray for that day with all my heart.

CJ
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 7:02:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Mr. President should stand in front of a mirror if he's going to bitch about something phony.
View Quote

This.  That asshole has some nerve talking about "phony".

LC

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 7:08:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Awesome... so Tyrone Woods, Glen Doherty, Sean Smith, and Chris Stevens are still alive?  That's great news!!

View Quote

Yep, they're all back...each and every one of them raised from the dead. It was just a big misunderstanding. Go back to your lives, peasants.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 7:11:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 7:12:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I can hardly wait to have a president who unites Americans. There ought to be a drinking game for the tyrant's speeches.

1) Drink when he sets up a straw man argument.
2) Drink whenever he says "folks"
3) Drink whenever he disses the "rich"
4) Drink whenever he uses the word "invest" to mean "spend" or "borrow from China"
5) Drink whenever he mentions his race

I long to hear a presidential speech that doesn't divide rich and poor, black and white, men and women, gay and straight, liberal and conservative. I'm so tired of this guy tearing our country apart.
View Quote

Do this and you'd be in the ER or dead of alcohol poisoning before the end of his first sentence.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 7:28:27 PM EDT
[#48]
I would expect no less from that bonafide enemy of the state.  He is as ridiculous these days as the Norks, the Iranians or any other tin horn banana republic dictator in his proclamations.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 7:39:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Obama is a lying sack of shit.

Having said that, we concerned Americans need a reality check. If you know any people who are Obama supporters, and there are millions of them, then you are aware that those people either don't know about any of these scandals or only know what MSNBC tells them.

We have more than just the "lying sack of shit president" problem, almost half the voting public thinks we are making shit up.

When you look at it that way you start to realize just how fucking serious this problem is.

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 7:43:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Obama is a lying sack of shit.

Having said that, we concerned Americans need a reality check. If you know any people who are Obama supporters, and there are millions of them, then you are aware that those people either don't know about any of these scandals or only know what MSNBC tells them.

We have more than just the "lying sack of shit president" problem, almost half the voting public thinks we are making shit up.

When you look at it that way you start to realize just how fucking serious this problem is.

View Quote

Doesn't do much good (trying to reason with them) when they refuse to see the problem. Try that with one of my Obama-adoring liberal in-laws and you'll be told that you've been brainwashed by Fox News.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top