Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2013 9:55:14 AM EDT
Looking to upgrade from my CZ82. Don't suggest Glocks.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 10:00:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Moderately slimmed down and smoothed out USPc.  Good guns, nothing groundbreaking.  The sk version is IMO the most comfortable shooting subcompact out there.  They share mags and holsters with the USPc series.  Much like the USP line, if youre gonna spend that much, take a long hard look at the P30.....
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 10:01:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Love mine. Has the best feel in my hands of all of my pistols.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 10:02:27 AM EDT
[#3]
good pistols. I like them and the p30's.

HK catches a lot of flak on this site, but I've been happy with the ones that I've had in the past.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 10:03:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Moderately slimmed down and smoothed out USPc.  Good guns, nothing groundbreaking.  The sk version is IMO the most comfortable shooting subcompact out there.  They share mags and holsters with the USPc series.  Much like the USP line, if youre gonna spend that much, take a long hard look at the P30.....
View Quote

I'd like a P30 but I wouldn't carry it. I decided I'm not buying another gun until I upgrade my ccw.

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 10:04:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Just get a P30

And don't get an LEM without trying it first.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 10:10:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'd like a P30 but I wouldn't carry it. I decided I'm not buying another gun until I upgrade my ccw.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then go P2000 with no reservations. Theyre GTG. And yes, try the LEM before you buy one. I love it, others loathe it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 10:31:47 AM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 10:42:32 AM EDT
[#8]
I shoot well with with it, but I really dislike mine.

It's a double-action/single-action pistol, which I don't mind, but it has an especially long and heavy initial trigger pull.  Far worse, the trigger reset spring broke on me with a round count of 5500.  Pulled the trigger, it fired, and the trigger remained to the rear.  I could physically push the trigger forward to fire it again, but I'd have to do it after each shot.  My gunsmiths said they are seeing it a lot at that round count.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top